Tip of the Hat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Story Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

Number of posts : 27756
Hedonistic Glory : 27754
Joined In : 2008-08-28

The Story Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread   The Story Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 9:08 pm

The goblins breached the door and started attacking the heroes. BYD ducked under an attack and followed up with 3 swift stabs to the stomach. Imendia clenched his fist as hard as he could and slammed it cracking goblins skulls. Mab swung his 4 headed guitar all around and behind him decapitating any near him. Bucketheads eyes glew a bright red as his numchukes thudded against his victims. The heroes were doing well. Then a second wave of goblins rushed in, followed by a giant troll.
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
ImendiaBurzum

Number of posts : 15462
Hedonistic Glory : 13078
Joined In : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread   The Story Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 9:14 pm

Imendia took his guitar and soloed ONE....the strumble of the strings were so strong ...the giant troll`s head Exploded and the rest of the goblins became Dust...when the heros left DIMEBAG`s MAUSOLEUM....and walked thru the city of Moria...a fire demon emerged in the far side of the city...BYD shouted..."Balrog."...Imendia Asked WTF IS THAT some kind of drummer?
"NO".shouted ByD..."AN ancient triple guitarrist Demon...From the 2nd age...RUN BITCHES RUN"
and the 4 dudes started to run...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread   The Story Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 9:18 pm

There was a long bridge. The heroes ran across. But Buckethead stayed on the bridge telling us to run. The balrog lifted his axe and brought it down and Buckethead struggled but blocked it. Buckethead then raised his fist. Glowing, red. He Leaped 15 feet into the air and slammed the bridge crumbling it. The demon fell into the pit. Buckethead held onto the ledge. THe 3 heroes ran to his aid. But he was weakened and couldn't hold on long enough. Buckethead had fallen into the pit aswell. Heartstruck the heroes continued there journey
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
ImendiaBurzum

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread   The Story Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 9:21 pm

...when the heroes reached the surface trough the BLACK STAIRS...they encountered the city of OZZBOURNIA prepared to fite against the evil EMO armies...the king of OZZBOURNIA Ozzy ozbourne was mad at the cure vocalist cuz he turned his son into a gay emo...with both armies facing on the giant gates of OZZBOURNIA...and styx as a hostage... the heroes needed to defeat the army of HOMOEMOS...once again...
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread   The Story Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 9:26 pm

The 3 heroes joined the Ozzyborunians in there fight against the emo's and charged into battle. It was a tough battle. The emo's liked pain. These fuckers were prepared to fight. Byd grabbed a emo's neck and twisted. Imendia grabbed the collar of an emo and pulled it down, thrusting he knee into the emo's face. Ozzy was relentless in battle, but he is old. And too many were concentrating on him. We need to help him.
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
ImendiaBurzum

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread   The Story Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 9:36 pm

Then in the sky...Nazgulz appeared...the dark emo flying serveants attacked ozzy...and pushed ozzy into the ground...then the nazgul was ready to devour ozzy....but Imendia and BYD steped in front of the nazgul--the dark and strongest of the nazguls went off the dragon and took his mighty mace and crushed imendia`s Guitar...knocking him on to the ground. ByD tryed to stab the dark nazgul but he was beated with the mighty shield..
All hopes were lost for Ozzy...But out of nowhere..BUCKETHEAD APPEARS IN THE HORIZON...
WITH A LEGION OF METAL LEGENDS AND METAL GODS... at his rigth Healr505 and on the left ChevelleOwner...Buckethead shouted "THIS WILL BE THE RED DAY......DEAAAAAAAAATH"
and the legion compained him shouting "DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATH"
Buckethead Soloed Downfall...and screamed.."CHAAAAAAAAAAAAARGEEEEEEEEE"

the MetaLegion raned towards the Emo army of Gayness...and Buckethead with his funky robot style dancing moves Avoided the dark nazgul mace and the dark nazgul said "NO LIVING MAN CAN KILL ME" bucket head tooked off the bucked and told him

"BITCH!!!! IM NOT A MAN I AM BUCKETHEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD"

he stucked his nunchuck on to his face and destroyed the dark nazgul lord...

Last edited by ImendiaBurzum on Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread   The Story Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 9:53 pm

Buckethead crossed his arms and walked directly into battle. Using his bare hands, punching right through the emo's. Chevelle and Healer both slashing every emo in sight. BYD and Imendia ran through the field with new hopes of victory. Stabbing in throats. Ozzy slowly got up and charged back into battle knocking everyone aside. The army of metal just recieved a big moral boost. Kerry King arrived. Completely ripping anyone in sight apart. Then the gates of moria opened. And this time the real army was on its way. The army of darkness and those possessed, led by Styx
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
ImendiaBurzum

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread   The Story Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:07 pm

the rest of the METALEGION army ride towards the gates of EmoHOMOLAND...while the army of moria regrouped inside the walls of EMOHomoLAND...then it was set
THE FINAL BATTLE was about to start..and styx was the priority...
Inside the Castle of TheCURE...Styx was forced to listen to some 30secs to mars and some BFMV music...He was in a horrifiying Suffering...When the doors were opened the las emo reinforcement charged towards the METALEGIOn army...and the 4 heros were ready to kiill some BITCHES...
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread   The Story Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:12 pm

They plummeted through the defense and entered the castle. They made it to Styx's room Styx said not to free him. If they did something terrible would happen. They freed him anyway and.
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
ImendiaBurzum

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread   The Story Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:18 pm

The Colosus Of Death was awakened....the colosus was meant to wake up when styx was released from his chains...The colosus PTWND half of the METALEGION army....and then...THOR arrived with his flying Eagles...and pwnd the colosus by taking a **** on his eyes... Styx released from the EMO chainset...raned awway from the EMO tower .....the emo tower colapsed.. and the blowjobing emo eye dissapeared...The Day was saved...The guyssaid Good bye to MAB and BUCKETHEAD...and cheered at teh migthy OZZY...BUT...
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread   The Story Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:27 pm

Ozzy was fatality injured from the fight. He didn't want to be king anymore. He was too weak. He asked our group, who would rule his land in Ozbournia. As it needs its defender
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
ImendiaBurzum

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread   The Story Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:31 pm

and..then....the middle METAL earth was divided between BYD and IMENDIA...and metal ruled the migthy land of middle METAL earth....and so it was ruled for 500 generations..and styx was the drunkest dood on the earth...BYD and Imendia Bringed death tho teh EMOS and the EMO lord THE CURE VOCALIS or whatever his name is...

***THE END***
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread   The Story Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:34 pm

That was beautiful
If that story was food it would definately be a sandwich
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
ImendiaBurzum

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread   The Story Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:36 pm

Lolz You have to Copy/paste that story and make a thread....only with tha story ....

`*leans back at the chair..and...gasps...*
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread   The Story Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:36 pm

We should. All would bow to us
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread   The Story Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:17 pm

One day Breakyoudown was playing Gears of war then suddenly..
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
ImendiaBurzum

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread   The Story Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:18 pm

he pwnd nabs and they live happy for ever.

The end
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread   The Story Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Story Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2