Tip of the Hat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another WTF story FTW

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician
TheskyisblueFTW

Number of posts : 2722
Hedonistic Glory : 9081
Joined In : 2008-09-23

Another WTF story FTW Empty
PostSubject: Another WTF story FTW   Another WTF story FTW I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:31 am

Hey guys check this out the title alone had me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mScGC7nFDxM
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DX.Robots
VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 12191
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Another WTF story FTW   Another WTF story FTW I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:15 pm

If a meteorite struck the Inside Edition station I would consider it something for the greater good, and I mean that quite literally. If someone knows someone that works there or something or if someone here works there or aspires to work there then I apologize but I'm sticking to my statement. I really just can't watch the story peacefully without noticing it's Inside Edition telling it.

But yeah that's an interesting story pretty weird. I bet she's going to start running a lot.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

Number of posts : 27756
Hedonistic Glory : 27758
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Another WTF story FTW   Another WTF story FTW I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:32 pm

Really really strange, I'm never getting a flu shot or swine flu shot
Only hear bad things
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 12191
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Another WTF story FTW   Another WTF story FTW I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:51 pm

Flu shots are worth it. There is a small chance you'll get a little sick. Not sure how small but pretty small, and nothing bad if it does happen. On the other hand you won't get the flu and anyone who would have caught the flu from you won't catch it since you never got it in the first place. Basically flu shots = lives saved, less flu shots = more deaths. I'd feel really bad if someone got the flu because I didn't get a shot, especially if someone ended up dying. That would add another tally to my already staggering list of kills by neglect.
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Brute

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 17333
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Another WTF story FTW   Another WTF story FTW I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:28 pm

holy cow.

and i agree with the inside edition comment

i watched that entire video mouth agape. that was the strangest thing. i really shat bricks when she was fine when she started to run. positively mind boggeling.

and i dont think flu shots will help a healthy 21 year old like myself. i think flu shots are good for ages (earliest infants and children can recieve it) to around 13. then just buck up. if you get sick, deal with it. then when you reach like 40 or 50, start getting them again. but in the prime of my youth, i really dont think the shots will help me
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

Number of posts : 11611
Hedonistic Glory : 18462
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Another WTF story FTW   Another WTF story FTW I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:10 pm

I think the flu shots for us with health immune systems are so we don't spread it around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another WTF story FTW   Another WTF story FTW I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another WTF story FTW
Page 1 of 1