Tip of the Hat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I just got my wisdom teeth out and Hi I'm brand and new.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ametudes
A Good Fellow
ametudes

Number of posts : 54
Hedonistic Glory : 4089
Joined In : 2013-04-25

I just got my wisdom teeth out and Hi I'm brand and new. Empty
PostSubject: I just got my wisdom teeth out and Hi I'm brand and new.   I just got my wisdom teeth out and Hi I'm brand and new. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:00 am

This is day five its aching up through to my face. I started feeling the nerves along my chin ache and now up in my cheeks into my...temples? So strange. Its like someone pulled tight at a length of nerve threads all up in your face and now they're disoriented and tangled and taught. I still can't eat solids and spent the evening cooking food anyway. Having lots of soup like tomoato and cream of mushroom and butternut, with tonnes of cracker crumbs all up in that grill. Did you know you can magic bullet crackers? You do now.

Currently I am sitting in a packing up apartment waiting to move home for the summer and learning about fourms from an Italian person I am pen pals with.

I am an art student and a couple other things and mostly a person. Today I learnd about posi-postmodernism and being from a zine sewed together by a thread machine.

Today there was a job interview, and tomorrow I know if I am employed for the summer or not. It is for typing and I got a wmp test while I was there.

Tomorrow is a lot of things, there is an art show I am in but everyone has to vote for your work on this one day, so that it gets into this other two week show for a photography festival in the city that is gonig on right now. Their promotional phamplet is an icecream cone melting in hands. I saw a couple blowing in the wind on the side walks.

I'm supposed to be reading this prose poem that I wrote for a publication launch tomorrow. It could potentially be my first time performing. Those things are supposed to arouse terror in you or whatever but everytime I think about it feel fine like it'll be a moment and then it will pass. It will be funny because I can't move my face and be expressive whille reading poetry because my face is swollen and I can barely open my mouth. On Saturday night two people from school are having a tacky wedding party and it will be funny and I will go dressed up as a tacky emotional relative. That is the hope.

Nice to meet you, ask me stuff. We can talk about things! I spell bad, grammer alright.

Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

Number of posts : 27756
Hedonistic Glory : 27741
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: I just got my wisdom teeth out and Hi I'm brand and new.   I just got my wisdom teeth out and Hi I'm brand and new. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:10 am

This Italian person sounds like a pretty handsome guy
Back to top Go down
ametudes
A Good Fellow
ametudes

PostSubject: Re: I just got my wisdom teeth out and Hi I'm brand and new.   I just got my wisdom teeth out and Hi I'm brand and new. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:22 am

oh so dreamy

Wink
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: I just got my wisdom teeth out and Hi I'm brand and new.   I just got my wisdom teeth out and Hi I'm brand and new. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:30 am

Hah speaking of eating soup. One time my mother gave me some of her leftover squash soup which is pretty girthy. There wasn't any noodles because there was so many veggies into mushy creamy soupy goodness. So at the time I was thinking "I'm going to shower and I hate cold soup!" So I fucking put it in the microwave for 15 minutes. It was pretty much chewable when I came to check on it.

Five minutes Dave, too many numbers bad
Back to top Go down
ametudes
A Good Fellow
ametudes

PostSubject: Re: I just got my wisdom teeth out and Hi I'm brand and new.   I just got my wisdom teeth out and Hi I'm brand and new. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:39 am

Ewwww, that's so long to micorwave something! Microwaves scare me when they are on for more than a couple minutes.

I've been eating so much soup, and my roommate has a magic bullet so Ive been turning everything into mush. My mom says its saves your stomach a lot of effort.
Back to top Go down
ametudes
A Good Fellow
ametudes

PostSubject: Re: I just got my wisdom teeth out and Hi I'm brand and new.   I just got my wisdom teeth out and Hi I'm brand and new. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:40 am

Made almond pudding today, and topped it with lots of whipped cream. Smile
Back to top Go down
LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
LOR

Number of posts : 7802
Hedonistic Glory : 13562
Joined In : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: I just got my wisdom teeth out and Hi I'm brand and new.   I just got my wisdom teeth out and Hi I'm brand and new. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:42 am

welcome to the forums! you sound like you got an interesting life! right now i have homework...gonna be up for awhile.

i like how byd uses girthy to describe things he likes now. i might start doing this as well.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/halloflor
ametudes
A Good Fellow
ametudes

PostSubject: Re: I just got my wisdom teeth out and Hi I'm brand and new.   I just got my wisdom teeth out and Hi I'm brand and new. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 1:34 am

Thanks LOR i agree i have never heard of soup ever being described in that manner. Whats your homework? I just finished finals.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

Number of posts : 11611
Hedonistic Glory : 18445
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: I just got my wisdom teeth out and Hi I'm brand and new.   I just got my wisdom teeth out and Hi I'm brand and new. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 1:53 am

Welcome, good to have you aboard!

Wisdom teeth suck. One of my mine wanted to be a jackass and came in sideways, but by the time we caught it it was already obliterating my back tooth. Had to have them both removed. I also had my tonsils out, which was the same deal - eating mashed potatoes and pudding for like three weeks.
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
Taxer666

Number of posts : 7204
Hedonistic Glory : 13172
Joined In : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: I just got my wisdom teeth out and Hi I'm brand and new.   I just got my wisdom teeth out and Hi I'm brand and new. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 1:56 am

Sup bro.

Also I kept my wisdom teeth because I am a wise fellow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just got my wisdom teeth out and Hi I'm brand and new.   I just got my wisdom teeth out and Hi I'm brand and new. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 2:50 am

"mostly a person" haha oh, youre gonna fit right in here. welcome to ... this place. whatever we're calling it now.

What kinds of music are you into?
Back to top Go down
LOR
LOR

PostSubject: Re: I just got my wisdom teeth out and Hi I'm brand and new.   I just got my wisdom teeth out and Hi I'm brand and new. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:43 pm

ametudes wrote:
Thanks LOR i agree i have never heard of soup ever being described in that manner. Whats your homework? I just finished finals.

was bouncing a logic session into protools. but the catch was i only have LE which can only hold 48 tracks and i had about 72 in my logic session. needless to say... spent alot of time figuring out how to bounce shit together etc blah blah. managed to fit, but then i was too tired to remix the thing in protools so im basically fucked today. o well haha
Back to top Go down
ametudes
A Good Fellow
ametudes

PostSubject: Re: I just got my wisdom teeth out and Hi I'm brand and new.   I just got my wisdom teeth out and Hi I'm brand and new. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:48 pm

Haha, I have no idea what bouncing logic is, hope it went well?

Back to top Go down
ametudes
A Good Fellow
ametudes

PostSubject: Re: I just got my wisdom teeth out and Hi I'm brand and new.   I just got my wisdom teeth out and Hi I'm brand and new. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:50 pm

Hey gravy gulper, Im into lots of electronic sounds, chill wave, ambient things. Ive been listening to lots of Baths and Zero 7 and Portishead this year to name a few. How bout you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just got my wisdom teeth out and Hi I'm brand and new.   I just got my wisdom teeth out and Hi I'm brand and new. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 3:06 pm

Hey, I like Portishead. So I'm assuming you're into: Blue Sky Black Death, Bat for Lashes, Working for a Nuclear Free City, Phantogram, Blue Foundation, Emancipator, Broken Social Scene and Iamamiwhoami?

I listen to a lot of stuff, but my favorite genres are sludge metal and especially the blues.
Back to top Go down
ametudes
A Good Fellow
ametudes

PostSubject: Re: I just got my wisdom teeth out and Hi I'm brand and new.   I just got my wisdom teeth out and Hi I'm brand and new. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:50 am

Oooo, i only know bss on that list, Ill check out the other stuff!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just got my wisdom teeth out and Hi I'm brand and new.   I just got my wisdom teeth out and Hi I'm brand and new. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 3:23 am

Feel free to post about your music taste and different bands you discover. Its all about the sharing and development here. We used to be a music forum, but we switched the aesthetic a bit.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: I just got my wisdom teeth out and Hi I'm brand and new.   I just got my wisdom teeth out and Hi I'm brand and new. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:06 am

Mary you should post some of the gallery photos you take!

She found a framed chip in the shape of a heart once. I wonder what flavour of love it was
Back to top Go down
ametudes
A Good Fellow
ametudes

PostSubject: Re: I just got my wisdom teeth out and Hi I'm brand and new.   I just got my wisdom teeth out and Hi I'm brand and new. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 1:16 am

Haha.

Now everyone knows my NAME D:

So much for feeling mysterious.

I wonder that as well. Looked like bbq but you never know...

I'll post pictures Smile

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just got my wisdom teeth out and Hi I'm brand and new.   I just got my wisdom teeth out and Hi I'm brand and new. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 4:05 am

Mary, Mary! Where're you coming from? Mary, Mary! Where're you going to? i know The Monkeys are crap, but I couldnt resist that.
Back to top Go down
ametudes
A Good Fellow
ametudes

PostSubject: Re: I just got my wisdom teeth out and Hi I'm brand and new.   I just got my wisdom teeth out and Hi I'm brand and new. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 11:45 pm

Hi hi hi!

Is that a song? Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just got my wisdom teeth out and Hi I'm brand and new.   I just got my wisdom teeth out and Hi I'm brand and new. I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:55 am

haha good to see you again. LOR was worried this would always and forever be a sausage-fest. and yeah, the monkeys are a really old band. kinda cheesy too. so dont worry about it.
Back to top Go down
LOR
LOR

PostSubject: Re: I just got my wisdom teeth out and Hi I'm brand and new.   I just got my wisdom teeth out and Hi I'm brand and new. I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:54 am

yay! she didn't leave forever! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just got my wisdom teeth out and Hi I'm brand and new.   I just got my wisdom teeth out and Hi I'm brand and new. I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 5:25 am

Mary, when you come back you gotta post a picture of yourself here.
Back to top Go down
ametudes
A Good Fellow
ametudes

PostSubject: Re: I just got my wisdom teeth out and Hi I'm brand and new.   I just got my wisdom teeth out and Hi I'm brand and new. I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 1:16 am

Hmm. Ilike cheesy bands im gonna look em up.

I want to make the same picture as yours and daves haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just got my wisdom teeth out and Hi I'm brand and new.   I just got my wisdom teeth out and Hi I'm brand and new. I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 1:40 am

ametudes wrote:
Hmm. Ilike cheesy bands im gonna look em up.

I want to make the same picture as yours and daves haha
yes. i will cream my pants if we get everyone to do the dave-face for their avatar!
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: I just got my wisdom teeth out and Hi I'm brand and new.   I just got my wisdom teeth out and Hi I'm brand and new. I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:19 am

This is my favourite stupid thing we've done in a while
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just got my wisdom teeth out and Hi I'm brand and new.   I just got my wisdom teeth out and Hi I'm brand and new. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just got my wisdom teeth out and Hi I'm brand and new.
Page 1 of 1