Tip of the Hat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wisdom Teeth removal

Go down 
+6
Axe
ImendiaBurzum
ExtremeOverload
link
PortraitOfSanity
Master Cthulhu
10 posters
AuthorMessage

Wisdom Teeth removal Empty
PostSubject: Wisdom Teeth removal   Wisdom Teeth removal I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:36 pm

So I was told a few years ago by my orthodontist that I should get my wisdom teeth removed... I told my parental units, they were like "Okay" and it never happened. Now my teethies hurt like a bitch and I think it's about time I get wisdoms taken out and I'm super scared/in pain/worried. Has this happened to any of you? Getting your wisdom teeth removed? Some people are fine with theirs but some need removal. UGHGHHH Sad Scared.
Back to top Go down
Master Cthulhu
Gentleman and a Scholar
Master Cthulhu

Number of posts : 3626
Hedonistic Glory : 2147489031
Joined In : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom Teeth removal   Wisdom Teeth removal I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:58 pm

Mine don't need removal, surprisingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom Teeth removal   Wisdom Teeth removal I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:37 pm

You lucky duck!

I should've gotten mine out years agooo huughfrnqafz
Back to top Go down
PortraitOfSanity
Gentleman and a Scholar
PortraitOfSanity

Number of posts : 2195
Hedonistic Glory : 7914
Joined In : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom Teeth removal   Wisdom Teeth removal I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:32 pm

It's not that bad really. They usually put you under for it, and you leave with a goody bag full of vicodin.
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat
link

Number of posts : 7786
Hedonistic Glory : 12856
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom Teeth removal   Wisdom Teeth removal I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 4:58 pm

It's actually not bad at all, just FOLLOW THEIR INSTRUCTIONS. Dry sockets are the worst thing ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom Teeth removal   Wisdom Teeth removal I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:13 pm

What are dry sockets? D:

& Thanks guys, I feel a little bit better knowing it's not so bad. :s Lil nervous still..

My cousins said pain goes away after a few days. ;/
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
ImendiaBurzum

Number of posts : 15462
Hedonistic Glory : 13080
Joined In : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom Teeth removal   Wisdom Teeth removal I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:16 pm

bah i got one removed in 2009....its not the surgery that hurts....its the psychological state o the mind that hurts you BEFORE the surgery....after they take it out...all u need to do is eat jelly and queef Smile
U MAD?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
ExtremeOverload
I CAME!
ExtremeOverload

Number of posts : 972
Hedonistic Glory : 6406
Joined In : 2009-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom Teeth removal   Wisdom Teeth removal I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:16 pm

Not bad getting them out, you might just get pissed not being allowed to eat anything for what seems like forever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom Teeth removal   Wisdom Teeth removal I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:20 pm

Hrrrmmm, :s Should survive on soup, yes?
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
ImendiaBurzum

Number of posts : 15462
Hedonistic Glory : 13080
Joined In : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom Teeth removal   Wisdom Teeth removal I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:30 pm

ice cream. soup jelly flan....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dommaster66

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom Teeth removal   Wisdom Teeth removal I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:53 pm

I'mma stick with soup.. XD
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

Number of posts : 11611
Hedonistic Glory : 18460
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom Teeth removal   Wisdom Teeth removal I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:17 pm

My bottom wisdom teeth came in sideways and on my right side the wisdom tooth completely obliterated my back tooth. So I got all four of them removed at once, and the broken back tooth. It wasn't too bad, like PoS said you get put under and I was on morphine when I woke up. It hurts for a few weeks after that but it will go away
Back to top Go down
Bloodbeast
The Cuddle Monster
Bloodbeast

Number of posts : 1638
Hedonistic Glory : 7249
Joined In : 2009-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom Teeth removal   Wisdom Teeth removal I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:14 am

Smoke meth, rot your teeth out, no pain.

Genius.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom Teeth removal   Wisdom Teeth removal I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:33 am

Hrmm..
Will the stuffs they give me make me super duper loopy?
Back to top Go down
Master Cthulhu
Gentleman and a Scholar
Master Cthulhu

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom Teeth removal   Wisdom Teeth removal I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:38 am

lolya

When I had teeth pulled it didn't feel like any time had passed at all, I just remember everything going weird and not being able to count to ten, and then BOOM i woke up on a couch lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom Teeth removal   Wisdom Teeth removal I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:43 am

I want them to gimmie what they gave you :O XD
Back to top Go down
sarainadream
True Gentleman
sarainadream

Number of posts : 784
Hedonistic Glory : 6173
Joined In : 2009-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom Teeth removal   Wisdom Teeth removal I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 1:14 pm

I had all four impacted wisdom teeth removed. I was put to sleep and obviously, you are awake listening to shitty radio one second and all is black the next. They let you lie down to shake off the drugs for a bit and then you go home with a mouth full of cotton. I took it out soon after as it keeps the gums moist =bad. They gave me T3's I took one...stupidly. I had an empty stomach and it was brutal. I stuffed mashed potatoes down my throat and ate soft things for a few days. The dissolving stitches fell out in a few days..I barely bruised/puffed up. I did not need any t3's...there was not much pain.

I then got dry socket (exposed nerve in your gum hole) and had to go back three times. They stuffed it with this black goo that made my mouth taste like metal. Then with cloves which numbs your mouth like nothing else. I then had to put clove oil (aka liquid fire) in there and rinse food out of the hole.

In the end, it was not that bad. I didnt feel "off" for long. After day one, you feel less terrified to use your jaw and it gets better quickly.
Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite
blackstar

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 14156
Joined In : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom Teeth removal   Wisdom Teeth removal I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:10 pm

I have a big mouth :B so I'm good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.circleofdestruction.net
Master Cthulhu
Gentleman and a Scholar
Master Cthulhu

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom Teeth removal   Wisdom Teeth removal I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:36 pm

^same, lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom Teeth removal   Wisdom Teeth removal I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:58 pm

sarainadream wrote:
I had all four impacted wisdom teeth removed. I was put to sleep and obviously, you are awake listening to shitty radio one second and all is black the next. They let you lie down to shake off the drugs for a bit and then you go home with a mouth full of cotton. I took it out soon after as it keeps the gums moist =bad. They gave me T3's I took one...stupidly. I had an empty stomach and it was brutal. I stuffed mashed potatoes down my throat and ate soft things for a few days. The dissolving stitches fell out in a few days..I barely bruised/puffed up. I did not need any t3's...there was not much pain.

I then got dry socket (exposed nerve in your gum hole) and had to go back three times. They stuffed it with this black goo that made my mouth taste like metal. Then with cloves which numbs your mouth like nothing else. I then had to put clove oil (aka liquid fire) in there and rinse food out of the hole.

In the end, it was not that bad. I didnt feel "off" for long. After day one, you feel less terrified to use your jaw and it gets better quickly.
D: Omg wait.. Does everyone need stitches? *is dumb* :s What are T3's? D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom Teeth removal   Wisdom Teeth removal I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:58 pm

I WANT BEEG MOUF
Back to top Go down
sarainadream
True Gentleman
sarainadream

Number of posts : 784
Hedonistic Glory : 6173
Joined In : 2009-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom Teeth removal   Wisdom Teeth removal I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:05 pm

Senrae wrote:
sarainadream wrote:

I'm pretty sure if they are impacted they put in dissolvable stitches. It's a weird feeling! T3s are tylenol 3's...the kind you need a perscription to get.
Back to top Go down
ExtremeOverload
I CAME!
ExtremeOverload

Number of posts : 972
Hedonistic Glory : 6406
Joined In : 2009-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom Teeth removal   Wisdom Teeth removal I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:08 pm

sarainadream wrote:
Senrae wrote:
sarainadream wrote:

I'm pretty sure if they are impacted they put in dissolvable stitches. It's a weird feeling! T3s are tylenol 3's...the kind you need a perscription to get.
i think everyone gets them. I was told mine weren't impacted yet I woke up with four sets of stitches. And T3, thats the good stuff. For headaches that just won't go away. Not Mario Kart. Just headaches.
Back to top Go down
subrata

subrata

Number of posts : 9
Hedonistic Glory : 4798
Joined In : 2011-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom Teeth removal   Wisdom Teeth removal I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:09 pm

Don't be scared.It's not going to be as painful as you are thinking. beer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom Teeth removal   Wisdom Teeth removal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wisdom Teeth removal
Page 1 of 1