Tip of the Hat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guantanamo Bay Closing: Good or Bad?

Go down 
4 posters

Good or Bad?
Good
Guantanamo Bay Closing: Good or Bad? Vote_lcap91%Guantanamo Bay Closing: Good or Bad? Vote_rcap
 91% [ 10 ]
Bad
Guantanamo Bay Closing: Good or Bad? Vote_lcap9%Guantanamo Bay Closing: Good or Bad? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
HeaLr505
Heavy Metal Mercenary
HeaLr505

Number of posts : 1703
Hedonistic Glory : 5779
Joined In : 2008-09-26

Guantanamo Bay Closing: Good or Bad? Empty
PostSubject: Guantanamo Bay Closing: Good or Bad?   Guantanamo Bay Closing: Good or Bad? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:30 am

President Obama recently said that Guantanamo Bay Prison would be closed in under 1 year. If you don't know what was so bad about this prison: They held terrorist [suspects] in the prison for years torturing them without trial which is HIGHLY illegal. And I guess that since it was in Cuba it just fine to Bush. The bad thing about it closing is that what if some of these people really ARE terrorists?
Then we just let out a bunch of very dangerous beings that might pull another 9/11
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/HeaLr505
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
ImendiaBurzum

Number of posts : 15462
Hedonistic Glory : 13083
Joined In : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Guantanamo Bay Closing: Good or Bad?   Guantanamo Bay Closing: Good or Bad? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:21 am

Good.
Cuban People will be less Mad with the US.
IMO.
its just like Panama.
until 1999 USA had a lot of military bases in here were no panamenian could enter.
when this land was reverted Panama Was so Happy and the Diplomacy with USA raised in a good way.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Brute

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 17334
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Guantanamo Bay Closing: Good or Bad?   Guantanamo Bay Closing: Good or Bad? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:51 am

well, i think it gives us a bad rep. i dont think the world takes to kindly to us going about smiling, yet find out that we are dealing with terrorists in a non-democratic manner. they deserve their trials, and those guilty deserve a lifetime in hard prison.

'nuff said
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
HeaLr505
Heavy Metal Mercenary
HeaLr505

Number of posts : 1703
Hedonistic Glory : 5779
Joined In : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Guantanamo Bay Closing: Good or Bad?   Guantanamo Bay Closing: Good or Bad? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:24 am

It's weird how they [the terrorists]think they're doing the right thing...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/HeaLr505

PostSubject: Re: Guantanamo Bay Closing: Good or Bad?   Guantanamo Bay Closing: Good or Bad? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:16 am

ha yes! one more place where they can lock me up! 🇩🇬
you'll never get me alive coppers
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

Number of posts : 27756
Hedonistic Glory : 27759
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Guantanamo Bay Closing: Good or Bad?   Guantanamo Bay Closing: Good or Bad? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:01 pm

I'm saying its good
1.) It makes America look a little bit more friendly to our countries
2.) Why do they need to spend extra millions just to make peoples lives we don't care about more seclusive?
3.) The money can go to something useful, the prisoners will still be lifers, just somewhere else
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guantanamo Bay Closing: Good or Bad?   Guantanamo Bay Closing: Good or Bad? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guantanamo Bay Closing: Good or Bad?
Page 1 of 1