Tip of the Hat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion

Go down 
+8
blackstar
PortraitOfSanity
MarshallEMG
breakyoudown
link
Master Cthulhu
Axe
Tom_Sawyer
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom_Sawyer
Lord 'o Lava Lamps
Tom_Sawyer

Number of posts : 557
Hedonistic Glory : 6229
Joined In : 2008-12-30

That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion Empty
PostSubject: That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion   That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:05 pm

Does anyone watch it. I do and I think its pretty cool. Its pretty funny too.
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/e_money05
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

Number of posts : 11611
Hedonistic Glory : 18455
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion   That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:20 pm

I like that metal show, but it only covers classic metal really. Still an entertaining show. I actually think Jim FLorentine mentioned Amon Amarth once...
Back to top Go down
Master Cthulhu
Gentleman and a Scholar
Master Cthulhu

Number of posts : 3626
Hedonistic Glory : 2147489026
Joined In : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion   That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:36 pm

another generic show which only praises the classics.

Sad.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion   That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:37 pm

I love the classics, that's what I loved first and it's still half of what I listen to on a regular basis. But I find it disappointing that they only talk about classic stuff
Back to top Go down
Master Cthulhu
Gentleman and a Scholar
Master Cthulhu

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion   That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:53 pm

It's like they don't even know that metal still exists. All they talk about are Anvil, Dio, Judas Priest, and Iron Maiden and have guests like Dickinson, Halford, and Zakk Wylde.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion   That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:54 pm

I know! They think that the classics are all there is, and it's disappointing. Their three hosts are older and probably don't like any of the newer metal, what they should do is get a few more people and actually make it about all metal. That won't happen though
Back to top Go down
Master Cthulhu
Gentleman and a Scholar
Master Cthulhu

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion   That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:56 pm

Well, it's VH1, so of course it's just going to cash in on the classics.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion   That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:58 pm

I love VH1 Classic though. At least we have one station that will show the classics. I love classic music, Metal is pretty much the only newer music I listen to. But as for older stuff, I listen to alot of it, even the 80's pop garbage.

I would love for us to have a full blown metal network that had every form
Back to top Go down
Master Cthulhu
Gentleman and a Scholar
Master Cthulhu

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion   That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:59 pm

We have the metal station for Music Choice, and it sometimes plays a good song or two, but I would rather just listen to a CD than have to sift through all the shit to get to a good song.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion   That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:01 pm

I hate Music Choice's metal station. Mostly it's industrial and metalcore/deathcore garbage. I use last.fm for my radio when I just want to play something at random
Back to top Go down
Tom_Sawyer
Lord 'o Lava Lamps
Tom_Sawyer

Number of posts : 557
Hedonistic Glory : 6229
Joined In : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion   That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:17 pm

Axeforhire wrote:
I love the classics, that's what I loved first and it's still half of what I listen to on a regular basis. But I find it disappointing that they only talk about classic stuff

Well, they pretty much talk about classics cuz its on VH1 Classic. On one episode they said they would love to have newer bands on there but its a classic station.
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/e_money05
Master Cthulhu
Gentleman and a Scholar
Master Cthulhu

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion   That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:39 pm

f*** the station, it's their show.

They should make their own, and go on a genuinely good station, like G4 or something.
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat
link

Number of posts : 7786
Hedonistic Glory : 12851
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion   That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:05 pm

Yea! G4 should definitely make a metal show for metalheads that shows ALL aspects.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion   That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:31 pm

G4 used to be so good. If I'm ever rich I'm making a TV staion that has video games, metal music, and funny cartoons like South Park and King of the Hill
Back to top Go down
Master Cthulhu
Gentleman and a Scholar
Master Cthulhu

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion   That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:37 pm

Used to be?

Eh, so it shows a billion episodes of Cops over the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion   That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:40 pm

The ony shows it has that I care about are X-Play and Attack of the Show, which are shown once a day. And there isn't even new episodes daily because they want to focus on showing only cops and cheaters. They got rid of anime, they got rid of Happy Tree Friends and Friends, they got rid of Judgement Day, they got rid of Cheat, they got rid of Icons, they just got rid of anything I wanted to watch. I think they also got rid of Code Monkeys which was their last good show
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

Number of posts : 27756
Hedonistic Glory : 27751
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion   That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:23 pm

Don't know what it is
Back to top Go down
MarshallEMG
True Gentleman
MarshallEMG

Number of posts : 1619
Hedonistic Glory : 7295
Joined In : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion   That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:00 pm

I hate G4. All the hosts are fags who think they know everything about technology and gaming when actually they dont.
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat
link

Number of posts : 7786
Hedonistic Glory : 12851
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion   That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:56 pm

I loved Code Monkeys and back when I was a gamer I used to always watch that show.
Back to top Go down
MarshallEMG
True Gentleman
MarshallEMG

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion   That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:58 pm

Code Monkeys is hilarious.

http://g4tv.com/videos/12928/dragonforce/

Epic fail at 0:49

Also shows what i mean by gay hosts
Back to top Go down
PortraitOfSanity
Gentleman and a Scholar
PortraitOfSanity

Number of posts : 2195
Hedonistic Glory : 7909
Joined In : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion   That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:13 am

Would you stop using the word gay like that? I mean, you sound like you're 16, every sentence out of you bashing something either has fag in it or gay, or both.

Rob Halford's homosexual, and so's Gaahl, so clearly, being gay doesn't mean you don't know anything about metal...
Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite
blackstar

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 14151
Joined In : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion   That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:56 am

PortraitOfSanity wrote:
Would you stop using the word gay like that? I mean, you sound like you're 16, every sentence out of you bashing something either has fag in it or gay, or both.

Rob Halford's homosexual, and so's Gaahl, so clearly, being gay doesn't mean you don't know anything about metal...

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.circleofdestruction.net
Lord Kur
True Gentleman
Lord Kur

Number of posts : 1605
Hedonistic Glory : 7135
Joined In : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion   That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:05 am

i never understood why gaahl is so famous. what on earth has he even ever done? yelled on a couple records? i think the tune "litani til satan" is cool but i'm not even sure whos vocals those are
Back to top Go down
http://hatrednation.blogspot.com/
blackstar
The Mighty Mite
blackstar

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion   That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:25 am

I think he's a f***ing brilliant vocalist but that's just me. I like his vocal approach though I find his material with Trelldom to be a far cry better than with Gorgoroth I think all of his performances are fantastic. As to why he's so famous it's probably the notoriety kinda like Varg.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion   That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:48 am

I wish there was Metal On Demand, I'd watch that
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion   That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:05 pm

PortraitOfSanity wrote:

I know this wasn't directed towards me, but I will use the word gay as I please.
Back to top Go down
PortraitOfSanity
Gentleman and a Scholar
PortraitOfSanity

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion   That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:25 pm

Axeforhire wrote:
PortraitOfSanity wrote:

I know this wasn't directed towards me, but I will use the word gay as I please.

Feel free to continue to make yourself look ignorant. It's not worry of mine really.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion   That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:27 pm

Sure thing!

And how does that make me ignorant? Maybe you should look up the definition of ignorant because you are using it out of context.
Back to top Go down
PortraitOfSanity
Gentleman and a Scholar
PortraitOfSanity

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion   That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:29 pm

Axeforhire wrote:
Sure thing!

And how does that make me ignorant? Maybe you should look up the definition of ignorant because you are using it out of context.

If you can't think of a better way to express your opinion than using a word that is a slur against someone, you are in fact ignorant.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion   That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:32 pm

Lets not be niggardly
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion   That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:35 pm

The word "gay" is not a slur. It's a term used by them to define themselves.

and your reasoning is flawed. I'm not trying to be a prick about it but some people get so touchy about others using the word "gay" as an insult, and it's completely absurd. It's the same exact kind of thing as calling something dumb, retarded, or stupid, because those are terms that are used to describe or define someone.

If you're going to cry about me using that word as an insult, you might as well complain every time someone says the words stupid, retarded, dumb, etc
Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite
blackstar

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion   That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:57 pm

I'm gonna throw it out there that I don't appreciate the usage of the word gay as an insult nor fag or anything like that. But I mean getting that thrown at me by people as a real insult and having to hear my best friend go through that when he came out kinda leads me to be annoyed by it. I don't go around throwing racial slurs which I have a feeling would be frowned upon on this site and I would be appreciative of the same thought put into this. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion   That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:01 pm

I mean I understand what you mean, but I know and am friends with people who have mental disabilities, and I have a minor one myself, and I don't get upset when someone uses words like retard and etc, because it's just the way things are. I don't use words like gay in excess, but it's no different than saying retard or stupid. It would all offend someone somewhere
Back to top Go down
MarshallEMG
True Gentleman
MarshallEMG

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion   That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:02 pm

Calm down its just the internet people say gay everywhere
Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite
blackstar

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion   That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:03 pm

And that makes it right?
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion   That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:03 pm

Exactly, in so few words. And I'm saying that to MEMG

I'm not saying it's right, but I'm not saying it's something worth complaining about. I don't understand why gay people are so touchy (not saying you're gay). If you want to use "straight" as an insult, go right ahead. I won't be offended because I am what I am.
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 12184
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion   That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:07 pm

When it's as easy as replacing one word with another I just do it. I use lame instead of gay. I'm sure cripples have some self-depreciative humor in them. No one gets upset over lame because no one takes it seriously. Some day gay won't be taken so seriously probably but for now it is so I take the path of least resistance.
Back to top Go down
MarshallEMG
True Gentleman
MarshallEMG

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion   That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:08 pm

if your so offended by the word gay you've obviously never read youtube comments...
Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite
blackstar

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion   That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:09 pm

*sigh* Whatever, I'm done with this f***ing debate.
Back to top Go down
MarshallEMG
True Gentleman
MarshallEMG

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion   That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:10 pm

It was merely a coincidence anyway that i used gay 2 posts in a row i wasnt deliberately ripping on gay people
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion   That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:10 pm

VacuousReality wrote:
When it's as easy as replacing one word with another I just do it. I use lame instead of gay. I'm sure cripples have some self-depreciative humor in them. No one gets upset over lame because no one takes it seriously. Some day gay won't be taken so seriously probably but for now it is so I take the path of least resistance.

I just don't understand why they're so touchy about it. They make the choice to be gay, they shouldn't care what others think.

I know I'm a metalhead and a lot of people think I'm a satanist and a racist and a lot of other shit, but I don't care in the slightest. I'll listen and do what I please
Back to top Go down
MarshallEMG
True Gentleman
MarshallEMG

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion   That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:12 pm

Axeforhire wrote:
VacuousReality wrote:

I just don't understand why they're so touchy about it. They make the choice to be gay, they shouldn't care what others think.

I know I'm a metalhead and a lot of people think I'm a satanist and a racist and a lot of other shit, but I don't care in the slightest. I'll listen and do what I please

amen
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 12184
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion   That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:16 pm

I don't know; I haven't heard very many people saying they chose to be gay. My metal friend up here at college is apparently gay and he didn't suggest it was a decision at all. I don't find sexual preferences to be very controllable in myself or others and I know the brain isn't the same for everyone.

Some people don't care as much as others. It largely depends on circumstances in life. Then a lot of people don't really have much to care about being in the first place and it might be harder to see how it could be such a big deal. I personally have had some issues but not too many. I think I can understand what the problem is though.
Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite
blackstar

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion   That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:18 pm

I'm going to point out that being gay isn't "a choice" like I'm sure you didn't decide to be straight you just are. But what I'm saying is calling a gay guy gay isn't offensive its using the word gay to mean something totally other than what it is that's annoying to me. Like that guy is annoying so he's a fag doesn't make any sense to me.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion   That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:21 pm

Well that's another debate. I personally believe it's a choice. I mean, it's basically acting on whatever goes through your mind. I mean, if I'm gay if I choose to be gay. I'm straight if I choose to be straight. At least that's the way I see it. Kinda like pedophiles. If you choose to be a pedophile, you are a pedophile.

But even if it is a predisposition, I don't see why it would matter. I feel like my very soul and being is compatible with metal, which is why I like it. Whether I was born that way or choose to be that way doesn't matter, I don't give a rat's ass what others think, if they don't like my lifestyle they can go f*** themselves
Back to top Go down
MarshallEMG
True Gentleman
MarshallEMG

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion   That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:22 pm

Scientists actually found that there is a gene that may influence your sexuality, but if you have it, it DOESNT mean you will be gay, just a higher probability that you will be. It is a choice there is nothing genetic that makes every gay person gay
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion   That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:23 pm

blackstar wrote:
I'm going to point out that being gay isn't "a choice" like I'm sure you didn't decide to be straight you just are. But what I'm saying is calling a gay guy gay isn't offensive its using the word gay to mean something totally other than what it is that's annoying to me. Like that guy is annoying so he's a fag doesn't make any sense to me.

The way I see it is everyone is born gay, straight, bi, all of it. You have the capability to be one or the other. But it's whether or not you act on it that makes you gay or straight.

I dunno, I'm a christian and I'll probably get attacked for it, but that's my belief system. I don't have any thing against gay people, except I don't agree with it. Doesn't mean I hate them or anything, I just disagree with it.
Back to top Go down
MarshallEMG
True Gentleman
MarshallEMG

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion   That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:25 pm

Axeforhire wrote:
blackstar wrote:

The way I see it is everyone is born gay, straight, bi, all of it. You have the capability to be one or the other. But it's whether or not you act on it that makes you gay or straight.

I dunno, I'm a christian and I'll probably get attacked for it, but that's my belief system. I don't have any thing against gay people, except I don't agree with it. Doesn't mean I hate them or anything, I just disagree with it.

Dont worry. Im also Christian. Everyone just assumes we hate every other group when thats not true at all.
Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite
blackstar

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion   That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:26 pm

You know what I'm done with this.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion   That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:28 pm

I know! It bothers me that being a part of any religion is bad.

I think some day it will be socially acceptable to have sex with other animals and foliage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion   That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That Metal Show & Religion/Morals Discussion
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next