Tip of the Hat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

That one friend

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

Number of posts : 27756
Hedonistic Glory : 27736
Joined In : 2008-08-28

That one friend Empty
PostSubject: That one friend   That one friend I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:14 pm

Does anyone have a friend that will always say tell you the exact same thing every time they see you? This one guy I know will always say "Dave, so I heard that your opening your own ice cream store." For some background, I worked at Ben And Jerry's last year and he's playing off the jokes that I took the remaining ice cream from the store as it closed for legal matters. Now the store closed last year as I said, and any opportunity we have to talk it always starts off with ice cream. Not that it bothers me, its just a little odd.
Anyone else know someone like this?
Back to top Go down
Thor
Manly man of metal
Thor

Number of posts : 243
Hedonistic Glory : 5892
Joined In : 2008-08-31

That one friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: That one friend   That one friend I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:02 am

breakyoudown wrote:
Does anyone have a friend that will always say tell you the exact same thing every time they see you? This one guy I know will always say "Dave, so I heard that your opening your own ice cream store." For some background, I worked at Ben And Jerry's last year and he's playing off the jokes that I took the remaining ice cream from the store as it closed for legal matters. Now the store closed last year as I said, and any opportunity we have to talk it always starts off with ice cream. Not that it bothers me, its just a little odd.
Anyone else know someone like this?

i think he does not know what to say to you so he talks about this, hes just tryiing to be friendly
i dont think i know anyone like that, unless i do that lol
Back to top Go down

That one friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: That one friend   That one friend I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:07 am

yea... only thing we always say "damn you're ugly"
but that's also the guy who'll end up in a holding cell right next to me and say "now we're fucked up.... but it was damn hilarious"
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Brute

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 17311
Joined In : 2008-10-13

That one friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: That one friend   That one friend I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:35 pm

i sometimes get the surprised look when i tell people that i no loner work at a liquor store. i worked there from, 2006-2007. yeah......long time ago
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

Number of posts : 27756
Hedonistic Glory : 27736
Joined In : 2008-08-28

That one friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: That one friend   That one friend I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:52 pm

I say we get them liquored up and we take them by the peach tree house!
Back to top Go down
Ejaffin13
True Gentleman
Ejaffin13

Number of posts : 826
Hedonistic Glory : 5791
Joined In : 2008-11-29

That one friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: That one friend   That one friend I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:17 pm

My friend Justin always says "I don't know why he got so mad the paint came right off"
because last year is school our friend hit his garage with his dads car and said that when he told the story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

That one friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: That one friend   That one friend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That one friend
Page 1 of 1