Tip of the Hat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Police: Man drives car at friend over $10 bar tab

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Police: Man drives car at friend over $10 bar tab Empty
PostSubject: Police: Man drives car at friend over $10 bar tab   Police: Man drives car at friend over $10 bar tab I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:51 pm

SALEM, N.H. – Police said a man drove his car at a friend in Salem, N.H., after the two argued over a $10 bar tab. The man, 23, was charged with two counts of first-degree assault, reckless conduct and criminal mischief. Police said the man and a co-worker were out drinking on Friday, and the two went to the co-worker's house early Saturday.

Police said the two began arguing over a $10 bar tab. The suspect drove his car, hitting the co-worker, causing him to flip onto the hood.

Police said the suspect left but returned and crashed into a garage door and light post and drove over lawn statues. Then they said the co-worker's father came out and the suspect drove at him, striking him. The father suffered minor injuries.
Back to top Go down

Police: Man drives car at friend over $10 bar tab
Page 1 of 1