Tip of the Hat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you guys into right now?

Go down 
+4
link
PortraitOfSanity
breakyoudown
Axe
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

Number of posts : 11611
Hedonistic Glory : 18460
Joined In : 2009-01-21

What are you guys into right now? Empty
PostSubject: What are you guys into right now?   What are you guys into right now? I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:43 pm

Me, I'm still loving Children of Bodom, even thought the hype has gone down substantially.... I'm getting into more melo-death. I'm also really into Sinergy. They have some fantastic stuff, It really sucks that nobody likes them that much. Laiho has some amazing solos with them. I'm also into Falconer still, they are really good. I love how it's like a cross between Sonata Arctica and Ensiferum.... there is definitely a hint of folk influence in their stuff. OH! Another band I'm really into is Firewind! Why aren't these guys so much more popular than they are?
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

Number of posts : 27756
Hedonistic Glory : 27756
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys into right now?   What are you guys into right now? I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:45 pm

Right now
I am super behind
I am slowing down my listening
I am too lazy to torrent
Back to top Go down
PortraitOfSanity
Gentleman and a Scholar
PortraitOfSanity

Number of posts : 2195
Hedonistic Glory : 7914
Joined In : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys into right now?   What are you guys into right now? I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:48 pm

Industrial/EBM and Classic Rock.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys into right now?   What are you guys into right now? I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:49 pm

Its depressing only have 552 songs
I miss my giant diverse list
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys into right now?   What are you guys into right now? I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:50 pm

Why don't you start getting more music man!!!!!

Music is.... well.... great!
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys into right now?   What are you guys into right now? I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:53 pm

You once again underestimate my lazy bastardness
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys into right now?   What are you guys into right now? I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:56 pm

If only you knew the extent of my personal laziness... and you are forgetting. By stealing.... erm... DOWNLOADING music, you are supplementing your lazy tendencies! Why go to the store when you can just download it.... "legally".

I say, the ultimate lazy person would be the person who downloads the most music. AND, that would make an excellent category for the Metalisfav awards!
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys into right now?   What are you guys into right now? I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:58 pm

Alright I'll admit
I am more exhausted then lazy
But still, my xbox wont connect to live when I'm downloading and it bugs me when it doesn't connect
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys into right now?   What are you guys into right now? I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:59 pm

What kind of router do you have?

If you have just a regular G router, it is not meant to be used for wireless online gaming. That's why i does that. You would have to get an "N" router. We just had the same problem, so we had to replace ours like a week ago.

And I know how you feel. I'm just ready for school to be over so I can lay around and do nothing.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys into right now?   What are you guys into right now? I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:02 pm

There is not one N on my router
But this router worked smooth before
As soon as I got my new xbox it started being a jerkface
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat
link

Number of posts : 7786
Hedonistic Glory : 12856
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys into right now?   What are you guys into right now? I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:39 pm

i am up for anything actually for bands lol
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 12189
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys into right now?   What are you guys into right now? I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:15 pm

breakyoudown wrote:
Its depressing only have 552 songs
I miss my giant diverse list

I'm with you BYD! I actually really like having a new iPod but it takes time to get more stuff added to it.

Most of all I miss my right speaker. I absolutely refuse to listen to music through one headphone. I've been tempted to click a lot of links I've seen flying around here but because of this fact I really just don't. I think I'm going to try to fix it this weekend.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys into right now?   What are you guys into right now? I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:30 pm

We owned 3 ipods
All of them broke lol
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat
link

Number of posts : 7786
Hedonistic Glory : 12856
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys into right now?   What are you guys into right now? I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:31 pm

I have a good cd collection, but i need to get around to putting it ALL on my computer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys into right now?   What are you guys into right now? I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:52 pm

Right now i got a lot of jazz going on ..( for my drums ) And iv been blasting black sabbath for the last week or so .
Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite
blackstar

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 14156
Joined In : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys into right now?   What are you guys into right now? I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:18 am

Actually lately I've really been digging the new Green Day CD probably jammed it like 18 or 19 times in the past three days. Also some Senses Fail, Aiden, general post hardcore binge atm. I'm feeling a death/grind binge might be on the horizon though with the brutal weather we've been having.
Back to top Go down
http://www.circleofdestruction.net

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys into right now?   What are you guys into right now? I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:06 am

I've been listening to Appetite for Destruction a lot and Static Tensions by Kylesa.

I've gone of my extreme metal a bit and am enjoying listening to something lighter and more mellow.
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
ImendiaBurzum

Number of posts : 15462
Hedonistic Glory : 13080
Joined In : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys into right now?   What are you guys into right now? I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:07 pm

im into everything called metal
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
blackstar
The Mighty Mite
blackstar

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys into right now?   What are you guys into right now? I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:14 pm

As I predicted yesterday the death metal binge has begun with some good doses of Suffocation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys into right now?   What are you guys into right now? I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:22 pm

blackstar wrote:
As I predicted yesterday the death metal binge has begun with some good doses of Suffocation.

The early stuff I hope: I didn't really like their last album, but Pierced from Within is one of my favouite albums.
Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite
blackstar

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys into right now?   What are you guys into right now? I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:26 pm

Actually its the S/T album. It's the only one I have sadly my death metal collection is very incomplete *stares at tons of black metal CD's on rack* But I agree Pierced from Within is fantastic. I'm looking forward to their new album though. I think some Cattle Decapitation will be next on my list. Also I have an unrelated question about steroes to ask you but I'll pm it to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys into right now?   What are you guys into right now? I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:28 pm

Cool. The latest Cattle Decapitation record is full of win.
Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite
blackstar

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys into right now?   What are you guys into right now? I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:30 pm

Yeah the few tracks I've heard were really good. Right now I only have their split with Caninus and its ****ing brilliant as well. Just generally a good band from what I have heard.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys into right now?   What are you guys into right now? I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:50 pm

Everyday at the gym
THe same playlist goes on
It gets very annoying in that same damn order for over a month
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Brute

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 17331
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys into right now?   What are you guys into right now? I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:20 am

well
at work i have been listening to the newest dreamtheater album, rather now i guess it is their 2nd newest, Systematic Chaos

um, in the afternoons when im good and pumped and awake it is Miseration

i think im not really in he expanding phase now. i was just a couple of days back....but i have definitely slowed down

i also went on a Stratovarius binge. i decided to listen to the entire 11+ hour discography, and stopped, making it only 8 hours in.....ill finish tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
blackstar
The Mighty Mite
blackstar

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys into right now?   What are you guys into right now? I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:46 pm

Right now I'm really digging the new Glorior Belli album. This is some serious brilliance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys into right now?   What are you guys into right now? I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:49 pm

blackstar wrote:
Right now I'm really digging the new Glorior Belli album. This is some serious brilliance.

Quoted for truth. Lord Kur has his uses!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys into right now?   What are you guys into right now? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you guys into right now?
Page 1 of 1