Tip of the Hat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No More Tears - Written for Hate

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shady
Lightning Rider
Shady

Number of posts : 1372
Hedonistic Glory : 6717
Joined In : 2008-08-30

No More Tears - Written for Hate Empty
PostSubject: No More Tears - Written for Hate   No More Tears - Written for Hate I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:37 pm

<removed>

Last edited by Shady on Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No More Tears - Written for Hate   No More Tears - Written for Hate I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:29 pm

WOW...That was deep ..I thank you so much . Fear was never a big thing for me , I have never had any fear of death , Its something that comes to us all . My time in the corp i did what i was told for GOD and COUNTRY and now all these years later is when i get MY pay back . Everynight i lay my head down the dreams haunt me till there is no sleep . So now i fight and yes i FIGHT with no tears ..
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

Number of posts : 11611
Hedonistic Glory : 18460
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: No More Tears - Written for Hate   No More Tears - Written for Hate I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:39 pm

Nice poem man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No More Tears - Written for Hate   No More Tears - Written for Hate I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No More Tears - Written for Hate
Page 1 of 1