Tip of the Hat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

November music review challenge

Go down 
5 posters

Would you like to create a top 5 albums of 2013 thread to outline your musical preference?
Yes
November music review challenge Vote_lcap60%November music review challenge Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
No
November music review challenge Vote_lcap0%November music review challenge Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
trollface.jpg
November music review challenge Vote_lcap40%November music review challenge Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Gwonam
Mr. Game and Watch
Mr. Game and Watch
Gwonam

Number of posts : 650
Hedonistic Glory : 4784
Joined In : 2013-04-26

November music review challenge Empty
PostSubject: November music review challenge   November music review challenge I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 3:30 pm

Most of the crew here are really ambitious thinkers and writers, not to mention creative artists. I suggest content generation in the form of a top 5 albums of 2013 for users who would like to participate. I will obviously cast myself in, as I believe I have a wealth of decent material to unfurl. I know most if not all of you are hiding your gems of the year.

I will post Gwonam's top 5 records of 2013 in the coming week, complete with fetch links, images and previews. Anyone who wants to join in should make no hesitations other than to say yea or nay.

I look forward to your musical preference, choices and words.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_AWHOUHKN8
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
Taxer666

Number of posts : 7204
Hedonistic Glory : 13177
Joined In : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: November music review challenge   November music review challenge I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 3:56 pm

I down dawg
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

Number of posts : 27756
Hedonistic Glory : 27746
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: November music review challenge   November music review challenge I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 6:18 pm

I wont be a credible enough source to provide content for this. But I'd happily participate and give feedback on everything the community does.

Sounds like a fun idea man look forward to it
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

Number of posts : 11611
Hedonistic Glory : 18450
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: November music review challenge   November music review challenge I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 6:39 pm

Yeah I'd be down. Although I've been really out of the loop this year. I still have quite a few fantastic records in my possession though
Back to top Go down
LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
LOR

Number of posts : 7802
Hedonistic Glory : 13567
Joined In : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: November music review challenge   November music review challenge I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 8:52 pm

i'll do it if i can find 5 records i liked this year haha. i actually cant even think of one record right now...hmmmm
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/halloflor
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: November music review challenge   November music review challenge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

November music review challenge
Page 1 of 1