Tip of the Hat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dreams/Nightmares

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GeneParmesan
A Good Fellow
GeneParmesan

Number of posts : 42
Hedonistic Glory : 4066
Joined In : 2013-05-14

Dreams/Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Dreams/Nightmares   Dreams/Nightmares I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 1:51 am

Not exactly a topic everyone likes to talk about; but I had a dream/nightmare when I was young that I find to be a particularly interesting one.

It began with me gaining consciousness, my eyes slowly adjusting to see the inside of a rusty shack, which is splattered with blood and littered with body parts. I look down to see that I am bound to a chair, and begin to panic. That's when I hear a voice from behind me say, "You look a little tied up. Need a hand?" and I look back to see a dismembered hand being extended towards me by another; this one though, attached to a man in a full clown ensemble. Upon seeing this, I scream and struggle in my chair and he goes on to rummage through body parts, mumbling to himself. I realize the futility of my cries and quiet down; this is when he begins to tell me about his collection of body parts. "...What a great rack!" he says, holding up a woman's ribs, and went on to make a myriad of puns that I forgot by the time I had woken up. But as a finale, he grabs a persons dismembered midsection (stomach area), holds it towards me and says, "...Wow! What a waist of a human being!" and begins to laugh maniacally.

At this point I woke up, too terrified to laugh, but too amused to be really scared. I sat up the rest of the night going over the dream. Now that I think of it, the puns were pretty good for being unconscious.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

Number of posts : 27756
Hedonistic Glory : 27746
Joined In : 2008-08-28

Dreams/Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams/Nightmares   Dreams/Nightmares I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:42 am

I had a dream that I was an accomplice to Walter White and one of my old friends from elementary school was Jesse and he wanted to kill me and then he broke his finger trying to grab me and started crying and I got ice for him
Back to top Go down

Dreams/Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams/Nightmares   Dreams/Nightmares I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 2:44 pm

haha both of those are hilarious.

all my dreams lately have featured places that arent anywhere near one another inexplicably phased/spliced together (for example, i had a dream i was walking around an uninhabited Chicago, but then I turned the corner on one of the busier streets only to find the woods behind my grandma's house. I walked through them in about 2 minutes, even crossing over my favorite creek. On the other side, I arrived at another city street, but this one ran alongside a beach where the other half of the city should've been)

I had a dream where I walked into my front yard to see my dog barking. I say, "What's the matter, Boo-Boo?". She stands up on two legs like a person and gives me a hug. If that weren't weird enough, she whispered in my ear, "I'm fine, man. Good to see ya! But I've got a bunny problem". I look at the place she was barking and there's this tiny, sheepish bunny sitting in our garden, outside Boo-Boo's electric fence. I go to scare it out, but instead it jumps on the roof. A full 10 foot jump almost vertically - wtf. Boo-Boo yells, "Thanks man. I got this." as she rushes into our garage to pull out our step ladder and climbs after the bunny like Wile E Coyote. Im scared for my dog because she has hip dysplasia, so I throw a tiny stick at the bunny in desperation. Direct hit. Bunny falls into our yard in a way that doesn't make sense based on physics. Boo-Boo stylishly slides down the ladder and dive-bombs the poor thing, spattering me in blood.

I clean myself off and walk into what should've been my neighbor's yard. But instead it was ancient Rome (uninhabited again). I climb up the beautiful scaffolding of the Roman housing like Assassins Creed to find this gorgeous view of a Caribbean beach. Dream ends with me finding a bottle of Italian wine, thinking to myself, "Now I just need bitches".
Back to top Go down
Gwonam
Mr. Game and Watch
Mr. Game and Watch
Gwonam

Number of posts : 650
Hedonistic Glory : 4784
Joined In : 2013-04-26

Dreams/Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams/Nightmares   Dreams/Nightmares I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 2:47 pm

All of your guys' dreams are so elaborate and memorable. I can't remember anything despite knowing there is a subconscious domain that instigates it. The few I have I lose very quickly. I think it has something to do with the fact I sleep during the day and circadian rhythm has gone completely out the window after shifting my schedule multiple times this year.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_AWHOUHKN8
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

Dreams/Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams/Nightmares   Dreams/Nightmares I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 6:47 pm

I had a dream that I had the ability to see into the future and I saw a young man around my age laying in bed with his wife in their bedroom- both of which looked very much in love. The young man says, "It's nice that we can finally be able to live here together". The woman replies in a soothing voice, "Yes, I just want to live a normal life again". Shortly after some more pleasantries this woman pulls a knife from under the sheets and begins to stab the man in the chest. The man is trying to get away in fear uselessly flailing about - he screams in agony while the woman's face twists into a horrifying demon like creature. She puts her face very close to his and lets out a bellowing cackle while maintaining her cruel smile, killing him slowly.

At this point my vision was over and I was back to myself. After seeing into the horrible future I began searching for clues to stop this from happening. I was trying to find this house so I could warn the poor guy. I wanted to be a hero, I had this ability to see into the future, and I wanted to save him from that torment. But after a long day of searching without luck I am tired so I go to bed.

As I lay there, the bedroom doesn't quite feel like mine anymore and everything feels familiar. I feel someone in the bed with me too. I look beside me and suddenly the woman from my vision is beside me, with her head on my chest and my bedroom now looks EXACTLY like the place where the man was killed. "Oh god no"....I thought to myself as I realized what was happening- the vision was actually of my future. "Please no!" I scream out- unable to move, the woman looks at me as if it was scripted and that regardless what I said the same events would take place- she says in a really deep echoing haunting voice "Yes, I just want to live a normal live again". I tossed and turned and woke myself up before I relived that horrible death sequence again
Back to top Go down
LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
LOR

Number of posts : 7802
Hedonistic Glory : 13567
Joined In : 2010-05-01

Dreams/Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams/Nightmares   Dreams/Nightmares I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 1:34 am

^so thats fucking terrifying. that really happen? Any way, my dreams make no sense. I'll try to report them here when I can remember them.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/halloflor
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

Dreams/Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams/Nightmares   Dreams/Nightmares I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 10:41 am

Yeah I dreamt that a while ago, probably would've been able to describe it better if it happened more recently. I thought that dream was extremely well written.

I seem to have very cinematic horror related dreams.

On another occasion I had some kind of involvement with something similar to "investigating a murder". The psycho had never met me. Then when I got home I walked in my house and I stared at the wall in front of me. There were two shadows. I spin around and there is a guy standing 3 inches away from my face and slits my throat.

Great.
Back to top Go down
GuyIncognito
True Gentleman
GuyIncognito

Number of posts : 1151
Hedonistic Glory : 6455
Joined In : 2010-06-08

Dreams/Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams/Nightmares   Dreams/Nightmares I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 2:08 pm

Dreams are all fun and game until you are fucked in the ass by a three-headed albino Jay Leno.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dreams/Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams/Nightmares   Dreams/Nightmares I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams/Nightmares
Page 1 of 1