Tip of the Hat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bad dreams / V.A. / Medals

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Bad dreams / V.A. / Medals Empty
PostSubject: Bad dreams / V.A. / Medals   Bad dreams / V.A. / Medals I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:39 pm

Well its been a while so i guess i will give a update . Today i went to the V.A. for a check up and the doctor said im doing good but i need knee surgery to remove the frag from my left knee , The dreams have calmed down over the last week or so , Well its not everynight all night now . Well some of you knwo that i have been fighting with my wife the last month over the medals i got in the marines , She wanted to put them in a show case and display them in our living room . When she found them and i seen them everything just came back and hit me like a train , Well i had talked to her and asked her just to put them up and let them just fade away right ..No she wants to show everyone and she beleaved i got them because i was good and all that s*** . Well my good friend styx and i came up with a plan to change her mind , It worked and now im medal free and my wife understands more of what i did and how it nothing to be proud of ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad dreams / V.A. / Medals   Bad dreams / V.A. / Medals I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:43 pm

just be careful and watch out for yourself. and kim - she's cool. she is just one hardheaded woman that loves you
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

Number of posts : 11611
Hedonistic Glory : 18462
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Bad dreams / V.A. / Medals   Bad dreams / V.A. / Medals I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:30 pm

I'm glad to hear that brother. I know with the way things are going with you that it would be better to have them put away, but don't forget that even through the traumatic experience that you were doing something that not everyone could do, something that we are all proud of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad dreams / V.A. / Medals   Bad dreams / V.A. / Medals I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:41 pm

styx wrote:
just be careful and watch out for yourself. and kim - she's cool. she is just one hardheaded woman that loves you
Thats the truth and i just widh she would give in more sometimes .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad dreams / V.A. / Medals   Bad dreams / V.A. / Medals I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:46 pm

Axeforhire wrote:
I'm glad to hear that brother. I know with the way things are going with you that it would be better to have them put away, but don't forget that even through the traumatic experience that you were doing something that not everyone could do, something that we are all proud of.
Thank you so much axe , But i just want to move on . rase my little girl and grow old with my wife without the marines .. Don't get me wrong i love the marine corp and i alwas will , Its apart of me that will never go away , They took a boy and made a man and im better for it !
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

Number of posts : 11611
Hedonistic Glory : 18462
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Bad dreams / V.A. / Medals   Bad dreams / V.A. / Medals I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 4:06 pm

I understand completely, and that's what you need to do I think.
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Brute

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 17333
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Bad dreams / V.A. / Medals   Bad dreams / V.A. / Medals I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 4:12 pm

damn, wow

what was brilliant styx's plan?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com

PostSubject: Re: Bad dreams / V.A. / Medals   Bad dreams / V.A. / Medals I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 4:17 pm

hateyou1st wrote:
styx wrote:

if she would give in then it wouldn't be fun. this way she makes you think. or at least she makes me think

and brute it was so evil that i'm not saying. if oyu want to know then i guess hate will have to tell you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad dreams / V.A. / Medals   Bad dreams / V.A. / Medals I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:08 pm

styx wrote:
hateyou1st wrote:
styx wrote:

if she would give in then it wouldn't be fun. this way she makes you think. or at least she makes me think

and brute it was so evil that i'm not saying. if oyu want to know then i guess hate will have to tell you
I will tell him just cause it was a great plan .. I got 10 milk jugs and felled them with red coolaid , I printed off pic's of my head and taped them to the jugs then we went to the range . I took my m24 and told her not to take her eye off the target , She had to make sure it was a clean kill and not a miss . The 1st shot when she hit the jug a pink mist filled the air and she watched it blow up , She started to cry and she asked me if thats what i seen when i was a sniper .. I said yes but it was not a pic and coolaid .. She came home and boxed up all my medals and said she was sorry for fighting about them ..
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

Number of posts : 27756
Hedonistic Glory : 27758
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Bad dreams / V.A. / Medals   Bad dreams / V.A. / Medals I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:09 pm

I respect those wishes a fair bit actually
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad dreams / V.A. / Medals   Bad dreams / V.A. / Medals I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:07 pm

breakyoudown wrote:
I respect those wishes a fair bit actually
Thank you , I want to be 80 with my wife still bitching at me for nothing , And i alwas want to be able to call lexi my little girl even when im 80 ,, lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad dreams / V.A. / Medals   Bad dreams / V.A. / Medals I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 5:23 am

dude no matter what you'll always be her daddy. boni pointed that out with saying that i can be old, but she'll always be my mother. then she hit me with a baseball bat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad dreams / V.A. / Medals   Bad dreams / V.A. / Medals I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad dreams / V.A. / Medals
Page 1 of 1