Tip of the Hat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Todays Thoughts

Go down 
+16
fazango
Gwonam
ametudes
blackstar
sarainadream
Master Cthulhu
Axe
link
ImendiaBurzum
Darkflame
GuyIncognito
spineshank155
TheskyisblueFTW
breakyoudown
Taxer666
LOR
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
Taxer666

Number of posts : 7204
Hedonistic Glory : 13184
Joined In : 2009-11-24

Todays Thoughts - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 1:39 pm

Dies Irae wrote:
Just noticed Taxer's avatar: do you play YGO?

Non-interesting fact about me: I've placed top 16 in 2 YCS events.

Why yes I do and that's pretty cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 1:42 pm

Taxer666 wrote:
Dies Irae wrote:

What deck are you rocking at the minute?

I'm on YGOPro if you use it (because Dueling Network is retarded).
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

Number of posts : 27756
Hedonistic Glory : 27753
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 2:16 pm

When I played Yu-gi-oh back in the day we totally didn't follow the rules. We started with 10,000 Life points because we didn't know what the fuck we were doing
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
Taxer666

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 4:36 pm

Dies Irae wrote:
Taxer666 wrote:
Dies Irae wrote:

What deck are you rocking at the minute?

I'm on YGOPro if you use it (because Dueling Network is retarded).

As far as meta-ish decks are concerned, Chaos Agents, Dark World and Six Samurai. My favorite decks though are Monarch variants and Zombie variants. I'm thinking about moving on to something other than DN because it kinda does suck, but I've heard that DevPro is better than YGOPro
Back to top Go down
LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
LOR

Number of posts : 7802
Hedonistic Glory : 13574
Joined In : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 5:10 pm

Dies Irae wrote:
Gravy Gulper wrote:
Dies Irae wrote:

Dies Irae, you gotta stick around because I have a question. What's YCS?

@ DarkPenetration - Cocaine and Caffeine are fags

Yu-Gi-Oh Championship Series

Basically the official tournaments for YGO.

Sounds lame to people who just watched the TV show, but YGO is just about the most complex game I know how to play, including the likes of chess. It's pretty hardcore when you get into it.

hey o, im gonna start a yu-gi-oh vs MTG debate if anyone is interested haha. not meant to be offensive. legitimate conversation

dont anything about yu-gi-oh, but MTG is cooler (biased opinion). Razz friendly jabbing aside, the art work i think is legitimately better though (that has nothing to do with the actual game- but it helps in enjoying it). the art in mtg is honestly one of the main reasons i enjoy it so much. detailed artwork along with storylines really makes it engorssing. on the game level, though from what i know about each game, magic has always seemed to be the more balanced game. cards that do more in magic, cost more. everything has weaknesses and can be stopped in some way. from what i know about yu-gi-oh (which is not much to be honest but i welcome the info) it just seems lopsided in the fact that the better cards are just objectively the better cards. things seemed to be played more easily. obviosly, different formats have different card-pools and whatnot so this opinion may change slightly, and i realize that "good" cards will always be more expensive (real-money wise) in whatever game, but magic always seemed more balanced. (i tried yu-gi oh for a bit when i was much younger, but never really got into as much). thats why ive always played magic. plus there is more local mtg events than yu-gi-oh so its easier to get into. why do you guys play yu-gi-oh over magic?

should this be moved into a thread?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/halloflor

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 5:18 pm

Taxer666 wrote:
As far as meta-ish decks are concerned, Chaos Agents, Dark World and Six Samurai. My favorite decks though are Monarch variants and Zombie variants. I'm thinking about moving on to something other than DN because it kinda does suck, but I've heard that DevPro is better than YGOPro

Derp world... you suck. Just kidding. A lot of people think it's a skill-less deck, but I beg to differ... though I do have to say it has some really stupid stuff. I mean DDittG is ban worthy. Have never lost to them in competitive play though because they are so easy to shut down when sided against, which is probably why I've never run them.

I run Chaos variants myself (and have done since the Tele-DAD days) for the most part, Gagaga Chaos being my current build, with GB's and Junk Doppel being favourites too. I pretty much have the essentials for most decks baring a few stupidly price themed cards (Moulin-Glace etc).

I can't speak for DevPro as I've never used it, but YGOPro is pretty good these days. Gone are the server problems of a year ago and the automatic interface is pretty good. They up date the card list very quickly too, like a week after cards have been confirmed. Definitely no complaints here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 5:41 pm

LOR wrote:
Dies Irae wrote:
Gravy Gulper wrote:
Dies Irae wrote:

Sounds lame to people who just watched the TV show, but YGO is just about the most complex game I know how to play, including the likes of chess. It's pretty hardcore when you get into it.

hey o, im gonna start a yu-gi-oh vs MTG debate if anyone is interested haha. not meant to be offensive. legitimate conversation

dont anything about yu-gi-oh, but MTG is cooler (biased opinion). Razz friendly jabbing aside, the art work i think is legitimately better though (that has nothing to do with the actual game- but it helps in enjoying it). the art in mtg is honestly one of the main reasons i enjoy it so much. detailed artwork along with storylines really makes it engorssing. on the game level, though from what i know about each game, magic has always seemed to be the more balanced game. cards that do more in magic, cost more. everything has weaknesses and can be stopped in some way. from what i know about yu-gi-oh (which is not much to be honest but i welcome the info) it just seems lopsided in the fact that the better cards are just objectively the better cards. things seemed to be played more easily. obviosly, different formats have different card-pools and whatnot so this opinion may change slightly, and i realize that "good" cards will always be more expensive (real-money wise) in whatever game, but magic always seemed more balanced. (i tried yu-gi oh for a bit when i was much younger, but never really got into as much). thats why ive always played magic. plus there is more local mtg events than yu-gi-oh so its easier to get into. why do you guys play yu-gi-oh over magic?

I don't like the way magic works: that is to say the core mechanism of the card interactions and building first to a colour(s) rather than a archetype/objective. 60 cards is too bloated for me as well (this comes from picking up YGO first, anything over 40 cards just feels very wrong).

I would disagree to a point about better cards too. There are better archetypes and/or themes more than unbalanced single cards (with a few exceptions). Yes there are sacky and "staple" cards that most people will run, but those alone do not make a deck. Decks are based around themes and win conditions. I might run one deck with that swarms (wind ups) while my opponent one for control (chaos stun) and we will both have heavy storm in our deck because it's a "staple" but who wins is based on the strength of the theme, the talent of the player and most of all, by the luck of the draw.

The problem with balance in Yu-Gi-Oh isn't so much the single card as the strength Konami gives to a theme/archetype and it's own interactions. They don't seem to think out how a deck is going to interact with itself, leading to some overpowered combinations leading them to ban/limit combo enablers rather than stand alone power cards.
Back to top Go down
LOR
LOR

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 7:00 pm

Dies Irae wrote:
LOR wrote:
Dies Irae wrote:
Gravy Gulper wrote:
Dies Irae wrote:

I don't like the way magic works: that is to say the core mechanism of the card interactions and building first to a colour(s) rather than a archetype/objective. 60 cards is too bloated for me as well (this comes from picking up YGO first, anything over 40 cards just feels very wrong).

I would disagree to a point about better cards too. There are better archetypes and/or themes more than unbalanced single cards (with a few exceptions). Yes there are sacky and "staple" cards that most people will run, but those alone do not make a deck. Decks are based around themes and win conditions. I might run one deck with that swarms (wind ups) while my opponent one for control (chaos stun) and we will both have heavy storm in our deck because it's a "staple" but who wins is based on the strength of the theme, the talent of the player and most of all, by the luck of the draw.

The problem with balance in Yu-Gi-Oh isn't so much the single card as the strength Konami gives to a theme/archetype and it's own interactions. They don't seem to think out how a deck is going to interact with itself, leading to some overpowered combinations leading them to ban/limit combo enablers rather than stand alone power cards.

yeah i guess i meant better archetypes than cards as i have also heard about that being an issue in yu-go-oh (Which is also an issue in magic in some sets, but i would say it is easier to build against).

saying you cant build to an objective is totally wrong though for magic. thats how most things work. some archetypes are more associated with certain colors though. control- blue and black, mana ramp and buffing- green, burn and sorcery based decks- red, damage prevention -white and so on. You can build non-standard archetypes with the other colors too, though it is more difficult. people build green and red elf decks (which is odd considering elves are usually green, but they might like the combo of elves and burn spells or something). and you dont need to build to colors at all with artifacts and colorless cards. i find the different colors to be essential to keep the game balanced. in a "perfect deck" you would want the best elements by every color, but if you want an all color deck, you have to sacrifice expediency and assurance that you will draw workable hands. everything has a weakness otherwise, but, sideboards correct a bit any deck being totally dominated by certain archetypes and help in even balancing out the advantages certain decks may have against other decks. i understand the 40 vs 60 card thing though as thats just probably a personal thing. 40 is what the decks are for drafts, and that always feels little to me. i would argue that 60 cards makes it (again) more balanced. as more cards makes for less consistent draws and more variability. though in magic, the more cards could also be due to the fact we need lands in order for the deck to function (not all cases, some cool deck ideas are out there that require 0 lands or only lands). any build theme in magic usually always has a weakness that the set usually provides for somewhere. creatures swarms are answered with field clearing cards, control decks are answered with (but to less effect) with un-targetable cards (and other control decks...control decks are a pain in the ass in every shape and form they come in). idk though, id probably have to play yu-gi-oh again to really see for myself how it compares. any card game though gets too expensive i think. even with magic, i get annoyed at how much you need to buy to stay playing in standard format. might start playing EDH.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 7:04 pm

Sky gave me Guia The Fierce Knight for my birthday. It is the only card I own now. Would merk your decks
Back to top Go down
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician
TheskyisblueFTW

Number of posts : 2722
Hedonistic Glory : 9076
Joined In : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 7:22 pm

The Dark Magician Girl is hot.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DX.Robots
GuyIncognito
True Gentleman
GuyIncognito

Number of posts : 1151
Hedonistic Glory : 6462
Joined In : 2010-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:54 pm

I got some goldfish crackers. They have Xtra Cheddar. Pretty damn good
Back to top Go down
LOR
LOR

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:03 am

i dont like anything but normal goldfish. and goldfish pretzels. flavor-blasted things piss me off
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
Taxer666

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:24 am

I'm going to flavor-blast LOR
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:59 am

Huh. Well in the show they just made up the rules as they went along, right?
Back to top Go down
LOR
LOR

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:07 pm

Taxer666 wrote:
I'm going to flavor-blast LOR
promise?

Gravy Gulper wrote:
Huh. Well in the show they just made up the rules as they went along, right?
its a metaphor for life i think
Back to top Go down
spineshank155
A Very Classy Extreme Metalhead
spineshank155

Number of posts : 547
Hedonistic Glory : 5415
Joined In : 2011-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 4:52 pm

I need to find a new place and most likely a roommate. I also need a new job but i've been saying that for years and nothing has come around.. that and i live in an area where there are no jobs.. going to have to expand.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/spineshank155
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician
TheskyisblueFTW

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 9:22 pm

Just got exempt from one of my classes. Now my Tuesdays are freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 9:26 pm

Man, going to the gym exhausts you at night
Damn son
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:26 am

Met girl at bar and she was super into me
She offers her number
Start texting her, she's very excited to meet again
Get text saying shes not into it

Weak
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
Taxer666

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:11 am

sounds like you were the one that was broken down
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:51 am

Hah you dick
Back to top Go down
spineshank155
spineshank155

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:16 pm

Guess I'm staying at my current place now. And I'm typing this on my new Android fone weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Razz
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:46 pm

Got into a car accident. Day 1 of a new job. This lady bolts through a red light and nails me. Destroys my van, her own, then she proceeds to hit another car and destroys that too. No idea how I'm not injured. Just have a swollen knee. This is not the start of the new year that I wanted

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Back to top Go down
spineshank155
spineshank155

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:56 pm

Yikes good you are not seriously hurt.
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
Taxer666

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 10:07 pm

Talked to a cute guy today but I was in such a rush to get to class that I forgot to get his name. Oh well, maybe I'll run into him again.
Back to top Go down
LOR
LOR

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:39 am

shit byd, glad you're okay though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:45 am

breakyoudown wrote:
Met girl at bar and she was super into me
She offers her number
Start texting her, she's very excited to meet again
Get text saying shes not into it

Weak

similar shit just happened to me. she texted that i was drop dead gorgeous and we made all these provocative passes at each other, but then i told her i couldnt wait to see her and she made it very clear i was just in the friendzone. So now I'm like, ok. There goes a good 2 or 3 hours of my life.

Considering homosexual experimentation. Simply out of spite. Im starting to fucking hate women.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:01 am

LOR wrote:

I can't believe I walked out of there with just a hurt knee. That lady hit me at a good 90km/h at least. My vehicle is ruined, it will never run again. I'm almost getting charged. She probably will too

Also, Tax -repped me for getting hit by a car on my first day at work. Not cool
Back to top Go down
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician
TheskyisblueFTW

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 9:54 am

Taxer666 wrote:

awards for this man
Back to top Go down
GuyIncognito
True Gentleman
GuyIncognito

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:46 pm

TheskyisblueFTW wrote:
Taxer666 wrote:

awards for this man
Todays Thoughts - Page 3 Winner_2
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
Taxer666

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 4:15 pm

breakyoudown wrote:
LOR wrote:

I can't believe I walked out of there with just a hurt knee. That lady hit me at a good 90km/h at least. My vehicle is ruined, it will never run again. I'm almost getting charged. She probably will too

Would you have felt better if I positive repped it? It was supposed to be a non-verbal dislike of your situation.
Back to top Go down
LOR
LOR

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 4:20 pm

lol taxer, ur a dick haha
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
Taxer666

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 4:32 pm

Sometimes, but I am genuinely glad that Dave came out of the situation relatively fine.
Back to top Go down
LOR
LOR

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 5:27 pm

good haha
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 5:39 pm

In that case thanks, thought you were being passive aggressive.

Doctors said I should be good to exercise in a week. I am really lucky I was in a vehicle twice the size of the one that hit me. I may not be here if it was reversed. Crazy lady was going well over the speed limit of 80 to make that light. I hate how her wrecklessness is going to raise my insurance for years

Went to look for more vehicles today. Christ. Cheapest cars at this place were like $9,000. What a world. I need one for my job, but damn.
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
ImendiaBurzum

Number of posts : 15462
Hedonistic Glory : 13077
Joined In : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 6:38 pm

im sick as fuck at home and its day 3 now....i miss my job...somehow
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
LOR
LOR

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 6:50 pm

omg IB is back
Back to top Go down
LOR
LOR

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 6:51 pm

breakyoudown wrote:
In that case thanks, thought you were being passive aggressive.

Doctors said I should be good to exercise in a week. I am really lucky I was in a vehicle twice the size of the one that hit me. I may not be here if it was reversed. Crazy lady was going well over the speed limit of 80 to make that light. I hate how her wrecklessness is going to raise my insurance for years

Went to look for more vehicles today. Christ. Cheapest cars at this place were like $9,000. What a world. I need one for my job, but damn.

yeah man, that totally blows
Back to top Go down
GuyIncognito
True Gentleman
GuyIncognito

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:03 am

breakyoudown wrote:
LOR wrote:

Sounds like the right idea
Back to top Go down
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician
TheskyisblueFTW

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:51 pm

Thinking about asking a girl out. Will update when I do.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:09 am

Bought a used vehicle. I spent $10,000 and my parents covered the rest. Yeah, I had 10 grand in the bank.
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
Taxer666

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:42 am

$10,000 Canadian or USD? Because that's like $400 American.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:59 am

ThatNaggerGuy wrote:
TheskyisblueFTW wrote:
Taxer666 wrote:

awards for this man
Todays Thoughts - Page 3 Winner_2
is that the trophy from Big Rigs 2?
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:03 am

Taxer666 wrote:
$10,000 Canadian or USD? Because that's like $400 American.

Pretty sure our dollar is better than yours now. You have Mitt Romney to thank for that
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
Taxer666

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:11 am

You're a Mitt Romney.
Back to top Go down
LOR
LOR

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:52 am

fma is so awesome. fuck, ill be sad when its over again
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:17 pm

Romney Style
Back to top Go down
LOR
LOR

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:53 am

eye fucking hurts again randomly. its like, "hey wearing your contacts? im not gonna bother u until very late in the day, and then once it happens, im gonna bother you for days and u cant do anything about it, even with ur contacts off." fuck you eye
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:47 am

Waking up at the crack of dawn to go on my first business trip, would be nice to get paid for this but I guess to gotta bite the bullet to get on the bosses good side
Back to top Go down
LOR
LOR

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:31 pm

that's kinda cool/sucky byd. in other news, eye still fucking hurts. cant really see out of it. looks like im headed to the doctor today
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Todays Thoughts
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next