Tip of the Hat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Todays Thoughts

Go down 
+16
fazango
Gwonam
ametudes
blackstar
sarainadream
Master Cthulhu
Axe
link
ImendiaBurzum
Darkflame
GuyIncognito
spineshank155
TheskyisblueFTW
breakyoudown
Taxer666
LOR
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician
TheskyisblueFTW

Number of posts : 2722
Hedonistic Glory : 9076
Joined In : 2008-09-23

Todays Thoughts - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:35 am

I'd be more interested if the Mecha's looked cooler.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DX.Robots
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
Taxer666

Number of posts : 7204
Hedonistic Glory : 13184
Joined In : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:53 am

I talk so much shit I have halitosis
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
Taxer666

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 pm

Looks like I got a date Monday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 8:07 pm

Ouuuuuuu I expect some details! Haha
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
Taxer666

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 8:42 pm

Will do. A bit nervous but really looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 9:05 pm

LOR wrote:
wanna see pacific rim... robots vs monsters...
not to mention the fact that Charlie Day plays a friggen scientist haha.
Also, I am superduper pumped for Man of Steel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 9:41 pm

Ah don't be nervous just be yourself they said yes to the date cause they obviously liked what they've seen so far so Just keep being yourself :-)

Pacific rim looks pretty mint tho my uk friends that have seen it said its a bit cheese but good
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
Taxer666

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 9:49 pm

Yeah I know, it's just that I've been out of the loop for a while. He seems nice though so it will probably be a good time.

Also, I really want to watch Pacific Rim as well. Reminds me of a modern American Godzilla movie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 10:14 pm

Yeah I know what you mean I was in a 3 year relationship and when I started talking to David I was so nervous plus I was never really into the whole dating scene but all turned out well I am sure it will be an awesome time :-) what are you guys gonna do?

Haha totally just like a Godzilla film I'm pretty stoked to see it but I am determined to see it in theatres and not just on the tele tho I have a decent size tv
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
Taxer666

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 10:21 pm

We haven't figured it out yet. I'll probably take him out for ice cream or something though since it's super goddamn hot as of late and I'm sure the gesture would be appreciated.

As for Pacific Rim, I would prefer to watch it in theaters because of how hype it looks. My get-up is nice, but it wouldn't compare to the big screen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 10:38 pm

Oh that sounds nice!! You can never go wrong with a bit if ice cream !! Makes everyone happy and then you can sit an have a bit if banter :-)

Yeah I feel the same like there are some movies where I'm like man whatever ill watch it at home (my dad just got a 70 inch tv) but this one must be done in the cinema for sure! I also really wanna see the conjured looks pretty scary I'm going to Guelph next weekend to Dave's so might make him go with me too see it
Back to top Go down
Gwonam
Mr. Game and Watch
Mr. Game and Watch
Gwonam

Number of posts : 650
Hedonistic Glory : 4791
Joined In : 2013-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 11:34 pm

Congratulations.

Just don't get married. Republicans will weep.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_AWHOUHKN8

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 10:27 am

Taking BYD to my boat today!! Hes in for the third degree haha all the people at my boat are extremely protective of me Razz....besides its the first time hell hang with my parents outside of big family gatherings that weve always seen eachother at (we are not related, thats just gross). Should be an over all good but interesting day !
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

Number of posts : 27756
Hedonistic Glory : 27753
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:07 am

Can I just relive today again pls? Outstanding Sunday

Saw Superman yesterday. There is a clear difference between Zak Synder and Christopher Nolan. Still good though

New Deer Hunters soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 3:06 am

yeehee, Taxman. slip him the cone. THE CONE!!!!

and Im hoping that since Hollywood copies all successes, if Pacific Rim gets big, MOAR cheesful montard movies.
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
Taxer666

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 3:12 am

Looking forward to Deer Hunters Dave. Hope you do a topnotch job as always.

And slipping him the cone huh? That's a new one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 9:54 am

My dad has a cold...he gave it to dave and me now...he left the office this morning cause hes not feeling well...great not only do I have to subway home, I have being that sick to look forward too :(poo

This just in...I have discovered we have a demon sized spider living in a gap under the baseboard at work next to my desk...I heard a disturbing buzzing sound that a fly was making...upon further investigation I discovered it had been captured by said demon spider and watched as it was pulled under the baseboard to its death....I am now terrified...this thing is HUGE
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:04 pm

I hate mosquitoes way more than any other thing. Like I want to kill them the moment I see them. I am perfectly fine with using my hands and having the blood of my enemy on my palms.

Thanks for the props Taxer, this episode is probably the most retarded, but damn I had a hard time not laughing during the takes
Back to top Go down
LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
LOR

Number of posts : 7802
Hedonistic Glory : 13574
Joined In : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 5:32 pm

the mighty return of deer hunters!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/halloflor
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 6:46 pm

Whens your date Taxman?

Yep Deer Hunters is coming back pretty freaking bold this time around
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
Taxer666

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 7:13 pm

He said he'd call me to figure out the time, so for the moment I am stuck in limbo awaiting the phone call.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 7:38 pm

I hope it goes amazingly!!! Im a woman so I expect details after you get home!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 9:37 pm

yeah and discreetly take a picture of his butt while hes not looking. that'll get you bonus points.

Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:43 pm

Checking out the new season of Arrested Development.
Was pleasantly surprised when the cast of Workaholics showed up for a cameo

Not too thrilled on the lack of Gob and episode focused only on Lindsey.

Going on 4 episodes today. So far so good. Pretty legendary show
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 4:29 pm

Taxer I am patiently waiting for details!....
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
Taxer666

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 4:29 pm

He bailed and isn't talking to me now for whatever reason. How lovely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 4:42 pm

What an asshole! This makes me sad Sad Im sorry....Ill come beat him up for you!! Mad 
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
Taxer666

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 5:33 pm

Eh it happens. Don't know why though.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:44 pm

Damn man, sorry to hear that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:03 pm

Well it's his loss :-(
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:46 pm

Filming the co-workers at the office to compile everyone in my promotional video for the family business. I got hassled all day about people not appreciating having their photo taken. But listen, I am being paid to do this, I don't want to be antagonized for doing my work. I am trying to make you look professionally good, why would you take that out on me?

People just see things as: community involvement = people judging me.
No, I am trying to show the personal side of the business so people will see for a very brief period some of the faces behind the emails they've been getting for years.

I'm improvising the set pretty hard. I don't have a set of LED lights so get this, I will be using a fucking miners hand-held lamp thing to light my shots. Yep. The ones with the hook. This should be good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 9:58 am

^^ Ghetttooo! lol I like your new picturee

I feel so old I keep falling asleep at ridiculously early times...Im only 21 why am I being Granny Caitlin?
oh well I did a nice work out last night, and I have to wake up at 6:30 every morning so perhaps thats why :\
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:02 pm

Apparently Charlie Day is in Pacific Rim eh?

Still would rather see The Conjuring because scary lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:31 pm

Gravy Gulper wrote:
LOR wrote:
wanna see pacific rim... robots vs monsters...
not to mention the fact that Charlie Day plays a friggen scientist haha.
yeah who woulda thought? jus' busting ya balls man Razz

im in a public speaking course. which means that I write a half-ass speech a half-hour before class and kick the shit out of everyone else's speeches anyway cuz im a badass. even after the first day "procrastination wont fly" lecture. lolnope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:34 pm

breakyoudown wrote:

We can go see Pacific Rim next weekend if you want? You saw how close the cinema is too my condo I think...its just down the road Smile
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
Taxer666

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:55 pm

I know I'm too old for this, but I'm thinking about getting my ears pierced.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 8:10 pm

ktuhlin wrote:
breakyoudown wrote:

We can go see Pacific Rim next weekend if you want? You saw how close the cinema is too my condo I think...its just down the road Smile

You read my mind my darling!

Taxer just get that shit if you want it, you can always edit undo and don't use them if you don't like it
Back to top Go down
LOR
LOR

Number of posts : 7802
Hedonistic Glory : 13574
Joined In : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 9:00 pm

Taxer666 wrote:
I know I'm too old for this, but I'm thinking about getting my ears pierced.

is 22 too old? god damn it stop making me feel like my life is going by before my eyes
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/halloflor
Gwonam
Mr. Game and Watch
Mr. Game and Watch
Gwonam

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 9:42 pm

Do what you will, but to be honest I believed myself too old for body modification by the time I was legally able to do it without parental consent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 10:03 pm

In my opinion you are never to old for piercing a and tattys well no that's not true if your like 35+ maybe no piercings depends where on the bod though
Back to top Go down
Gwonam
Mr. Game and Watch
Mr. Game and Watch
Gwonam

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 10:40 pm

I can't justify marking up my body at exorbitant prices much less over something as impermanent as the things found in this whitewash we call life. Not only would it make me look hideous, it would deteriorate without constant touch-ups and further modifications. Not something I'm willing to deal with until I'm in a hole, but to each their own.

-------

https://tipofthehat.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=8482
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Todays Thoughts
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20