Tip of the Hat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Generation Kill

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Generation Kill Empty
PostSubject: Generation Kill   Generation Kill I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:18 am

Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite
blackstar

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 14138
Joined In : 2009-03-10

Generation Kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Generation Kill   Generation Kill I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:28 pm

That was pretty interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.circleofdestruction.net
PortraitOfSanity
Gentleman and a Scholar
PortraitOfSanity

Number of posts : 2195
Hedonistic Glory : 7896
Joined In : 2009-03-11

Generation Kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Generation Kill   Generation Kill I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:27 pm

The obsession with the glorification of war really confuses me.

War sucks. It's sometimes necessary, but I think if you get over the truth of how much it sucks, you just become numb to it.
Back to top Go down

Generation Kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Generation Kill   Generation Kill I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:55 pm

PortraitOfSanity wrote:
The obsession with the glorification of war really confuses me.

War sucks. It's sometimes necessary, but I think if you get over the truth of how much it sucks, you just become numb to it.
I have to give you a + rep ! You speak the truth . I know war , Styx knows war , He was raised in a war torn city . I was sent to war , From the side that fights if your not numb to it your going to die in it ! The killing and death hits everyone different and the way you deal with it is what keeps you alive . You guys give me hell over my love of slayers music , And I understand that slayer is not for everyone , But that was what helped me to deal . I would be sent out to do my job and slayer would be in my disk man , It numbed the pain of taking a life , Now dont think killing and murder are one and the same cause there not . What i did was kill ! I did not know the men nor did i hate them because of waht they beleaved in , It was my job and it was war .. But now the line between killing and murder is fuzzy .. I have family and friends fighting right now over there and i hope to be back with in the next 6 months . War is evil in every way but men that have the power play a game of chess with mens lives and we are all only the pawns ..
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
ImendiaBurzum

Number of posts : 15462
Hedonistic Glory : 13062
Joined In : 2008-08-30

Generation Kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Generation Kill   Generation Kill I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:12 pm

Kids think if they're good on Video games, they are good in Real life war...
Such a pathetic comparison...War is real...not a game...and im glad i live in a peacefully country...or at least panama has no army..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
Sponsored content

Generation Kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Generation Kill   Generation Kill I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Generation Kill
Page 1 of 1