Tip of the Hat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who knows how to mail a package?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician
TheskyisblueFTW

Number of posts : 2722
Hedonistic Glory : 9077
Joined In : 2008-09-23

Who knows how to mail a package? Empty
PostSubject: Who knows how to mail a package?   Who knows how to mail a package? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:53 am

where do you put the destination address? and the return address?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DX.Robots

PostSubject: Re: Who knows how to mail a package?   Who knows how to mail a package? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:15 am

TheskyisblueFTW wrote:
where do you put the destination address? and the return address?

Your address
name
po box ect
zip
------------------------------------------------------- where its going
------------------------------------------------------name . place , zip ect .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who knows how to mail a package?   Who knows how to mail a package? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:08 am

yep. and when the person who got it calls you up and says "yo bro this is the shit! just explain why did the fucking police have an interview with me and thought that i'm gonna kill someone?", you know that they got it.
oh hate, did kim do her part yet and send the package because my card should be getting there soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who knows how to mail a package?   Who knows how to mail a package? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:10 am

styx wrote:
yep. and when the person who got it calls you up and says "yo bro this is the shit! just explain why did the fucking police have an interview with me and thought that i'm gonna kill someone?", you know that they got it.
oh hate, did kim do her part yet and send the package because my card should be getting there soon
I will go look , She is not the best post woman !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who knows how to mail a package?   Who knows how to mail a package? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:17 am

from the evidence i see she's good at only a few things. one of them is spending money
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who knows how to mail a package?   Who knows how to mail a package? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:20 am

styx wrote:
from the evidence i see she's good at only a few things. one of them is spending money
Well she will make a rich man broke and a working man ( me ) broke .. lol And she can cook , clean .. And well the rest is just for me .. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who knows how to mail a package?   Who knows how to mail a package? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:20 am

i'd like to see her CV. that shit would be dangerous
Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite
blackstar

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 14154
Joined In : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Who knows how to mail a package?   Who knows how to mail a package? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:49 am

Mailing packages ist krieg.
Back to top Go down
http://www.circleofdestruction.net

PostSubject: Re: Who knows how to mail a package?   Who knows how to mail a package? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:17 pm

yea and hate knows all about it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who knows how to mail a package?   Who knows how to mail a package? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who knows how to mail a package?
Page 1 of 1