Tip of the Hat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you ever feel like.......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

Number of posts : 27756
Hedonistic Glory : 27758
Joined In : 2008-08-28

Do you ever feel like....... Empty
PostSubject: Do you ever feel like.......   Do you ever feel like....... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:22 am

You and your mind are two different people? I feel like when I am thinking about something, so much of what I think must be filtered before speaking. There are numerous reasons as to why you shouldn't always say what you're thinking. I feel like a large quality of what I say is incorrect to me in some way. For example if someone says "My head hurts!". I will either think "I don't care" and say aw that sucks take an advil. Or I will feel sorry for them and say aww that sucks take an advil. Its almost as if I prerecorded answers for everything, I typically want to tell people what they want to hear. My girfriend dumped me lately, and I thanked her for everything that she had done for me. She was surprised and said that she expected me to be angry. I don't understand why people would do anything but be accomedating. To close this thought I want to pose the question: Why is it that we don't always say how we feel? We are metalheads, therefore we are probably against heavy censorship. So why do we censor ourselves?
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 12191
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel like.......   Do you ever feel like....... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:27 am

BYD is going to make us write the essay this time.
Lol.

I'll think about it.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel like.......   Do you ever feel like....... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:31 am

Haha my semester is exams, believe me there is no essay I have to do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel like.......   Do you ever feel like....... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:13 am

yea one small fact that you're neglecting. you spent hours talking with coach styx, you were basically prepared and somewhere in that head of yours you knew that not reacting will have a better effect than getting pissed. let's see the scenarios
a - you get pissed:
you blow your mind off, you yell, you scream, you shout, you curse, and she doesn't give a f***. because you're not next to her and you're not making a scene that would embarrass her. you're letting it all out of you and yet it doesn't get any points because of the distance fail.

b - you stay calm:
you say thx for the good times, it was fun while it lasted. now what the 'effin f*** is that puto? first thoughts in her mind after that - he is screwing someone else and was just waiting for this. it's simple really. remember that hot chick next door? well you may never get near her, but in the mind of your ex, you got so close that you can't get any closer. and after that - you are the good guy.

sure you're still everywhere with your mind, but you proved a point. and you and your mind will come to an understanding, but for the next few months i'm gonna give you a tip that's worthy of a life. if the chick tells you that it ain't your kid, you don't have to marry her no matter if it seems like a bright idea at the time. and trust me most guys find themselves in a situation where they get sick of it all and end up engaged to an ex/friend/someone random who was knocked up by a guy that split. and this is from experience. 100% of my older friends were in that situation, i was in that situation some 7 or 8 months ago, and i'm trying to pull my brother's ass out of that situation as we speak
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 12191
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel like.......   Do you ever feel like....... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:49 am

I guess I just don't feel comfortable without the brain/body disconnect. It's the only barrier between the outside world and my head.

So that's my answer.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel like.......   Do you ever feel like....... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:31 am

Ugh, its too early to think
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel like.......   Do you ever feel like....... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:11 pm

sue your brain for not giving any customer support
Back to top Go down
Darkflame
Problem Child
Darkflame

Number of posts : 8102
Hedonistic Glory : 13790
Joined In : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel like.......   Do you ever feel like....... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:42 pm

Byd, I'm normally alright at the advice thing, but I can't say anything more than what styx told you, mate.

Styx, that's some bloody good advice, man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel like.......   Do you ever feel like....... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:04 am

i tend to have my bright moments when i'm not making his life a living hell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel like.......   Do you ever feel like....... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you ever feel like.......
Page 1 of 1