Tip of the Hat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One of my best friends died.

Go down 
+4
VacuousReality
breakyoudown
PortraitOfSanity
blackstar
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
ImendiaBurzum

Number of posts : 15462
Hedonistic Glory : 13083
Joined In : 2008-08-30

One of my best friends died. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:58 pm

styx wrote:
yea, the big biker in the sky created me... then he saw that he screwed up and created alcohol

Jebi ona me jednostavno Pm'ed
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dommaster66

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 4:00 pm

well at least sth good came out of it.... mmmmm beer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 4:01 pm

ImendiaBurzum wrote:
styx wrote:
yea, the big biker in the sky created me... then he saw that he screwed up and created alcohol

ma odjebi to. ili još bolje - pojebi to
Back to top Go down
Darknessia01
A Scholar
Darknessia01

Number of posts : 289
Hedonistic Glory : 5689
Joined In : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 4:19 pm

LOL what?
-.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 4:22 pm

sth internal in my native language. ib is trying to learn how to insult ppl so i'm helping him out
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
ImendiaBurzum

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 4:24 pm

styx wrote:
ImendiaBurzum wrote:
styx wrote:

ma odjebi to. ili još bolje - pojebi to

hahaha...well i'll try but... i cant promise anything...
Back to top Go down
Darknessia01
A Scholar
Darknessia01

Number of posts : 289
Hedonistic Glory : 5689
Joined In : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 4:25 pm

styx wrote:
sth internal in my native language. ib is trying to learn how to insult ppl so i'm helping him out
Hummn
what he said? o:
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
ImendiaBurzum

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 4:26 pm

so it is...
jebi ga Vas kurvin sin ?

Right?

wow i learned something!! Thx uncle Styx!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 4:28 pm

ImendiaBurzum wrote:
so it is...
jebi ga Vas kurvin sin ?

Right?

wow i learned something!! Thx uncle Styx!

it's more in the manners:
ma jebo te taj kurvin sin prokleti u čelo krvavo četničko, pa koji ti je jebeni kurac u toj bulji? if that's what you wanted to ask

and he said sth that is too insulting to translate
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
ImendiaBurzum

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 4:33 pm

Right...Lol you should write a bible man....THE Majka guzica Bible of Success
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 4:35 pm

i know i know. but hey i had a lot of practice of insulting ppl like that so i should know a thing or 2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:11 pm

What the f***? can someone explain?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:12 pm

get on some im and i'll explain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:12 pm

Im so sorry Aeldy. I know and understand what its like to lose good friends and brothers to death .. I lost alot of friends in the gulf war . I had a few of my buddys that made it through that mess only to fall to suicide .. I lost my childhood friend to suicide . Its hard but you got to do all you can for yourself and the ones that love you . Never give up and never give in .. God be with you in this hard time my friend ,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:13 pm

styx wrote:
get on some im and i'll explain

my cell isnt working and im at work :/ pm me plz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:14 pm

hateyou1st wrote:
Im so sorry Aeldy. I know and understand what its like to lose good friends and brothers to death .. I lost alot of friends in the gulf war . I had a few of my buddys that made it through that mess only to fall to suicide .. I lost my childhood friend to suicide . Its hard but you got to do all you can for yourself and the ones that love you . Never give up and never give in .. God be with you in this hard time my friend ,

Thank you so much hate, i really appreciate it. you are such a good friend Smile

thank you, really.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One of my best friends died.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2