Tip of the Hat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One of my best friends died.

Go down 
+4
VacuousReality
breakyoudown
PortraitOfSanity
blackstar
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

One of my best friends died. Empty
PostSubject: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:24 am

It Happened last week, his brother, another childhood friend, a girl and him were in a car accident. They were drunk and of course, as fast as flash.. The girl died, one of my friends died, the driver got a black eye and my other friend is barely making it.

I can't seem to be able to let it go, and i cant sleep because of it. These guys are my best friends.. Sad
Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite
blackstar

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 14148
Joined In : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:25 am

*hugs* I'm really sorry Aeldy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.circleofdestruction.net

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:27 am

Sad Thank You, tomorrow im donating blood for my other friend, he's in a really bad shape
Back to top Go down
PortraitOfSanity
Gentleman and a Scholar
PortraitOfSanity

Number of posts : 2195
Hedonistic Glory : 7906
Joined In : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:31 am

I know what you're going through. My friend shot herself on Halloween a few years ago. She had been depressed for a while and she was on a big heroin bender with me and my girlfriend, it was pretty bad we were all at her house so we saw the mess. Halloween pretty much sucks nowadays.

You just have to come to grips with the fact that it wasn't your fault and you couldn't have stopped it. But it does get better. Doesn't go away completely tho.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:44 am

ah crap. how are you holding up?
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

Number of posts : 27756
Hedonistic Glory : 27748
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:42 pm

I'm sorry Aeldy I hope your other friend will recover
You're doing the right thing by donating
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 12181
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:44 pm

=( Hope your other friend gets better. You'll have each other for the time being at least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:02 pm

Thank you guys, i really appreciate it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:02 pm

PortraitOfSanity wrote:
I know what you're going through. My friend shot herself on Halloween a few years ago. She had been depressed for a while and she was on a big heroin bender with me and my girlfriend, it was pretty bad we were all at her house so we saw the mess. Halloween pretty much sucks nowadays.

You just have to come to grips with the fact that it wasn't your fault and you couldn't have stopped it. But it does get better. Doesn't go away completely tho.

Wow, I'm so sorry. It's awful when a friend dies...
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

Number of posts : 11611
Hedonistic Glory : 18452
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 12:08 am

I'm so sorry : (

I feel really bad for you. I don't know exactly how you feel, but I remember when my grandmother who I was very close to passed away, the thing I did was try not to think about it, and after awhile when I thought about it, it made me happy. That's really horrible though, I want you to know I'm thinking about you and I understand what you're going through
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Brute

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 17323
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:51 pm

aeldy, i feel for you
as a small side note, axe, im pretty sure you are thinking about the memories you had with her, rather than her dieing

and aeldy, im what you call (thankfully) inexperienced in the way of death. i have only had one person i know die, as a result of suicde. i knew him in grade school and hioghschool. he was into some bad things (namely drugs) and made poor decisions. But the day i found out he had hung himself i was upset. i hadnt talked to the guy in over 3 years, but it was shocking that death is so much closer than we give it credit

i hope you cherish the times you spent with your friends and move on with your life.
oh, and never drink and drive. lord knows you dont want to make the same mistake
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
Darknessia01
A Scholar
Darknessia01

Number of posts : 289
Hedonistic Glory : 5678
Joined In : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:42 pm

is difficult to lose someone .. and i understand what you're going through girl,
be strong ,..a lot of people are supporting you,including me =/(if you want)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:08 pm

Thank you, it's been 2 months since it happened, it's been tough but i guess i learned to live with it, this year has been awful in that way.. Just this saturday a friend's father died and my boyfriend's dad had a heart attack. Soon it will be over.
Back to top Go down
Darknessia01
A Scholar
Darknessia01

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:40 pm

yes, suddenly life sucks badly
my dad is going to have a very risk surgery..(im worried as hell)and angry with everyone
he always said to me,that no matter what, i had to live in the moment because every second you spend angry or upset is a second of happiness you can never get back.

I hope it works for you=)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:09 pm

yo aeldy you know that we're all here for ya if you need to talk with someone, be pissed at someone or just need someone to annoy the hell out of you.

and darknessia (damn that's long. mind if i call you ness?) same goes for you. i hope that everything turn out fine
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
ImendiaBurzum

Number of posts : 15462
Hedonistic Glory : 13072
Joined In : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:59 pm

hang in there sweetie....Recuerda que la esperanza es lo ultimo que se pierde. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dommaster66

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:01 pm

you know? ness and i just need to man up lmao, lets just grow a pair Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:07 pm

nah you don't. to lose 2 great women would be a loss for the world. besides i can think of a few other ppl that need to grow a pair before you
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Brute

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 17323
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:10 pm

like me.

i could do with a couple pair quite frankly
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:11 pm

Hahahaha yeah thats true

jk brute
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
ImendiaBurzum

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:12 pm

Who is ness?
and who the f*** is growing a pair of WeedLeafs?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:15 pm

your friend from panama, right?
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
ImendiaBurzum

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:16 pm

uh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:17 pm

Darknessia01

i thought she was your friend lol, she's also fromPanama
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
ImendiaBurzum

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:17 pm

I donw know WHo He/she is...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:18 pm

okay lol, no need to get mad :O
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
ImendiaBurzum

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:19 pm

oh im not mad...its weird...i cant recall any friend ov mine joining the forums...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:19 pm

i wasn't talking about you brute. ness is short for darkness01 (or whatever it is), the member that came here due to someone's recommendation
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
ImendiaBurzum

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:20 pm

he/she is from panama...WTF....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:23 pm

yeah lol, go to the "first impressions always suck" topic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:25 pm

it's a she. and all i know is that she said that she speaks spanish. so it could be a friend of yours but then again it might not be a friend of yours. we'll have to ask her
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
ImendiaBurzum

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:29 pm

AeldraAvitus wrote:
yeah lol, go to the "first impressions always suck" topic

Omg this cant be good...FML please
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:29 pm

lol wut?
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
ImendiaBurzum

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:30 pm

Ill explain it later ok..now i just need a cigarrete...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:31 pm

o.o u r crazy u know?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:31 pm

ib you sly bastard is that an ex of yours that you didn't call?
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
ImendiaBurzum

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:32 pm

Nope....just...ahh....FML....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:32 pm

Oh lol u got some and didnt call back!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:33 pm

oh come on it can't be that bad. if it is pm me with it
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
ImendiaBurzum

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:33 pm

No no no no no....I own some money from a crack pipe i bought last month and shes gonna bust a cap on ma asss if i dont pay LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:35 pm

my phone doesnt want to connect to fring o.o

WTF CRACK??!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:36 pm

oh come on aeldy... you'll make me sad and i have no beer to cheer me up.
and ib if she beats your ass you can always get kinky on her
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
ImendiaBurzum

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:38 pm

Thx styx i knew i could always count on your kinky Sexy Beard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:39 pm

im trying, im trying...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:45 pm

ib you know you can count on it.
aeldy - skype all together seems to not be working. msn then?
Back to top Go down
Darknessia01
A Scholar
Darknessia01

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:46 pm

ImendiaBurzum wrote:
No no no no no....I own some money from a crack pipe i bought last month and shes gonna bust a cap on ma asss if i dont pay LOL

ahahha LOL
dont be silly
that was a graduation gift
AND Why is everyone over reacting to this misunderstanding?

solo estoy jugando
xD...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:47 pm

because it's our way. you'll see a lot of crap here and most of it will be coming from me
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
ImendiaBurzum

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:50 pm

and in the 69th day HE CREATED STYX!

yep..prettymuch godlike Crap.

Jk man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:52 pm

yea, the big biker in the sky created me... then he saw that he screwed up and created alcohol
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
ImendiaBurzum

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:53 pm

styx wrote:
yea, the big biker in the sky created me... then he saw that he screwed up and created alcohol

Fo mudafuckign Sure...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends died.   One of my best friends died. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One of my best friends died.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next