Tip of the Hat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How many 6 year olds can you fight?

Go down 
+3
link
Axe
breakyoudown
7 posters
AuthorMessage
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

Number of posts : 27756
Hedonistic Glory : 27752
Joined In : 2008-08-28

How many 6 year olds can you fight? Empty
PostSubject: How many 6 year olds can you fight?   How many 6 year olds can you fight? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:19 pm

Theoretical situation, you f***ing have to fight as many 6 year old as you can. How many can you hold off? Depends on the fighting location. If it was in a house I'd fight them into a hall way, where their numbers would count for nothing. Eventually I could use their unconscious bodies as some sort of horrible meat wall which would allow me to simply stand on top and kick them in the face as they scrambled over. If too many went to grab your legs and aimed for certain regions it would be easy to become overwhelmed. I think intimidation would also play a high role in surviving the waves. But depending on how well I felt, and how intent these guys were on fighting me, and if they used weapons or not, I would say I would have enough energy to take out a solid 85. I'm sure the 86th will be leading more 6 years around the hot gates blocking all escapes wielding menacing rocks or something.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

Number of posts : 11611
Hedonistic Glory : 18456
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: How many 6 year olds can you fight?   How many 6 year olds can you fight? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:22 pm

I would treat this as a game of Nazi zombies. I found find a nice house, with a large room and no windows. That way they would have to funnel through a hallway into the room, where I can just throw down with my superior strength. My speed and agility is sub-par considering my enormous body mass, so I would have to stay in this room for the endless waves of 6 year old kids. I think this would work, because like in your story, the bodies would soon pile up and It would slow their progress, buying me more time in between waves.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: How many 6 year olds can you fight?   How many 6 year olds can you fight? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:27 pm

This is pretty serious, good thing were thinking of practical usage
I think I could get a pretty sweet combo if they didn't spam projectiles at me
If I by some great fortune was able to get my hands on a club or bat of some sort. I would just put my back against the wall and keep them away from my damn legs.
Few will stand against many
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat
link

Number of posts : 7786
Hedonistic Glory : 12852
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: How many 6 year olds can you fight?   How many 6 year olds can you fight? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:41 pm

Find a long hallway with few windows and doorways, then when i fight one, i will use the body as a weapon. I think i could get to 70, then i would say "Fuck this, I am going home."
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 12185
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: How many 6 year olds can you fight?   How many 6 year olds can you fight? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:57 pm

I would go into the hall and pull over the shelf to block one side. If any of them were over on that side I could try to body slam the shelf to crush them up some, otherwise I just have one side to deal with. I'd try to use my legs to kick them in the head/neck to "stun" them. If a meat shield built up then I might start using my fists but then I would definitely go for the neck so my knuckles wouldn't get bruised up and tired from smacking into their hard noggins.
Back to top Go down
Shady
Lightning Rider
Shady

Number of posts : 1372
Hedonistic Glory : 6713
Joined In : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: How many 6 year olds can you fight?   How many 6 year olds can you fight? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:00 pm

Flamethrower, everyone knows fire is the infants one weakness.

Bare handed.. well I don't think I could fight a 6 year old from a moral point of view, but I'd manage about 60 before I get overwhelmed Smile
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: How many 6 year olds can you fight?   How many 6 year olds can you fight? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:28 pm

What if the infants hated the Irish and were the sole distributor of krpytonite
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many 6 year olds can you fight?   How many 6 year olds can you fight? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 8:47 pm

If its a Bare handed fight i want room to move and a high wall at my back , I would say one good punch in the face or a gook kick would do a 6 year old in so i wouls say if i had my back to a wall , with bad knees maybe 50 or 60 before the numbers would catch up to me ..
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: How many 6 year olds can you fight?   How many 6 year olds can you fight? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 8:59 pm

Hate you'd just need to shoot lasers out of your guitar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many 6 year olds can you fight?   How many 6 year olds can you fight? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:12 pm

breakyoudown wrote:
Hate you'd just need to shoot lasers out of your guitar
LMAO ... What was that video that had that guy doing that ???
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: How many 6 year olds can you fight?   How many 6 year olds can you fight? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:16 pm

I believe in a thing called love lol
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

Number of posts : 11611
Hedonistic Glory : 18456
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: How many 6 year olds can you fight?   How many 6 year olds can you fight? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:17 pm

Hahahahahaha god that song brings back memories
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: How many 6 year olds can you fight?   How many 6 year olds can you fight? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:28 pm

I want to phone someone and just sing that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many 6 year olds can you fight?   How many 6 year olds can you fight? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:57 pm

I feel great today so i change my number to 90 of those little bastards .. LETS GET IT ON !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many 6 year olds can you fight?   How many 6 year olds can you fight? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:03 pm

f*** fighting. i'd challenge them to a drinking contest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many 6 year olds can you fight?   How many 6 year olds can you fight? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:06 pm

styx wrote:
f*** fighting. i'd challenge them to a drinking contest
They would die !! Hell you can kill grown men with your drinking, kids would never stand a chance !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many 6 year olds can you fight?   How many 6 year olds can you fight? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:26 pm

now you see why i'd fight them like that
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: How many 6 year olds can you fight?   How many 6 year olds can you fight? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:18 pm

Legendary thread this was
Back to top Go down
LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
LOR

Number of posts : 7802
Hedonistic Glory : 13573
Joined In : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: How many 6 year olds can you fight?   How many 6 year olds can you fight? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:59 pm

wow this thread was old. idk what a 6 year old looks like. if i do the hallway trick then i could probably take out a good number. any specific number doesnt make sense to me.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/halloflor
Darkflame
Problem Child
Darkflame

Number of posts : 8102
Hedonistic Glory : 13784
Joined In : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: How many 6 year olds can you fight?   How many 6 year olds can you fight? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:20 pm

This is pretty epic.
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 12185
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: How many 6 year olds can you fight?   How many 6 year olds can you fight? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 6:51 pm

How many 6 year olds can you fight? Strongest-kid-in-the-world-1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many 6 year olds can you fight?   How many 6 year olds can you fight? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How many 6 year olds can you fight?
Page 1 of 1