Tip of the Hat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Todays Thoughts

Go down 
+11
GeneParmesan
laydee
ametudes
GuyIncognito
Axe
ImendiaBurzum
TheskyisblueFTW
LOR
Gwonam
Taxer666
breakyoudown
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
Taxer666

Number of posts : 7204
Hedonistic Glory : 13189
Joined In : 2009-11-24

Todays Thoughts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 6:44 pm

God I feel so exhausted every time I'm done at the gym, like I can't be bothered to do anything more than just loaf around for the following 2-3 hours.
Back to top Go down
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician
TheskyisblueFTW

Number of posts : 2722
Hedonistic Glory : 9081
Joined In : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 6:56 pm

breakyoudown wrote:
There's a Youtube channel with like 12 Dragonball Z movies
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBKzfPjK3XYFdR41imQPUdeNuPZ1VFZR1

You're welcome geeks

only the first 7 are good
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DX.Robots
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

Number of posts : 27756
Hedonistic Glory : 27758
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 11:50 pm

TheskyisblueFTW wrote:
breakyoudown wrote:
There's a Youtube channel with like 12 Dragonball Z movies
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBKzfPjK3XYFdR41imQPUdeNuPZ1VFZR1

You're welcome geeks

only the first 7 are good

Thanks for the warning. I thought the second Broly movie was pretty weak too. I'd be down to watch the others. Since 3 or so.

Watched I Saw The Devil tonight. Man that shit was violent- pretty unreal movie though. Had the lead character from Oldboy play just a vicious villain who is being constantly tormented by the main character. Interesting stuff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 9:26 am

When my morning starts off with me being a bitch to someone...you know its not going to be a good day...Actually my morning started off with me over sleeping...I went to Tim Hortons (Canadas favourite Donut store) To get tea for my Dad and his buisness partner. The person I got served by was a trainee fair enough everyones got to start everywhere...It took her 5 minutes to put my order in the system which involved me repeating the 2 drinks like 10 times. I told her Green Tea, One bag in one bag out (you get 2 with an Xtra Lrg) same with the other tea....Bitch leaves one tea bag in and I see her dunking the tea bag and binning it...im like no no nooooo when she brought the tea over im like no you see theres supposed to be 2 tea bags sitting on the tray right here "one in one out" she was like oh, I just took it our and binned it my responsee was simple "no" got my tea bags and left.....I have no faith in our generation...I get she needs to start somewhere and atleast shes working...but mate really lets be real Tea is probably the simplest thing to make...especially when I didnt want milk or sugar in it or anything...

Sorry for the Novel
Back to top Go down
Gwonam
Mr. Game and Watch
Mr. Game and Watch
Gwonam

Number of posts : 650
Hedonistic Glory : 4796
Joined In : 2013-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:12 pm

Your first mistake was going to Tim Horton's. Even when I lived in Alberta 6 years ago that chain was full of contemptuous yuppies who didn't know how to perform their craft. I can't imagine they got much better beyond making their coffee cups bigger.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_AWHOUHKN8
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
Taxer666

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:23 pm

You lived in Canadia?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:37 pm

I frequently complain to Tim hortons about their useless staff...Its never got me anywhere probably because whenever they called me about it, I would have fucked off back to England...I was considering complaining but shes a trainee so it wouldnt be fair...I do have a big fat juicy complaint to write up about a supermarket lady...man Im some a complainer haha
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
Taxer666

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:46 pm

You can't complain. You aren't an American.
Back to top Go down
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician
TheskyisblueFTW

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 6:00 pm

So, I'm a telemarketer now. Yes it's terrible.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 7:27 pm

My order at Tims is usually so easy you can't screw it up. Bagel with butter. What kind? I don't care.
Isn't toasted? That's fine- I'll probably ask for a free cup of water to break balls if anything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 8:54 pm

You and your bloody free cups of water hahaha
Back to top Go down
Gwonam
Mr. Game and Watch
Mr. Game and Watch
Gwonam

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 9:20 pm

Taxer: yes, for a time I lived in Edmonton roughly 6 years ago. It was a terrible place. Women were men, men were women, gender roles were backwards, you were taxed to shit, everything cost exorbitant amounts of money, the family of the girl I was living with were a bunch of coin collectors who went crazy over "loonies" and "toonies," and dear God did they love Tim Horton's.

There was an aunt up there that was pretty chill and didn't let "Canada, eh? Eh? Eh?" dominate her vernacular, so I hung out at her place half the time between jobs. Funnily enough, this made it easy for the girl I was staying with to cheat on me. Pretty ridiculous shit going on in that family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:23 am

Just found out excellent news which means today is going to be miles better than yesterday!
Canada has a class driving system so you have to take a written test and 2 road tests before you have your full license...this usually takes 20 months to complete....When I was in England my license expired before I got my full license...I found out I dont have to wait and can take the two road tests whenever I want...so stoked!!!!...Also Daves coming to see me today Smile
Back to top Go down
Gwonam
Mr. Game and Watch
Mr. Game and Watch
Gwonam

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 3:55 pm

Wow. I got my license in a matter of 2 weeks, and those 2 weeks were spent waiting on federal processing and delivery of the card itself.

In other news, three machines were dropped off at my place to disassemble and "make it work." God damn it.
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
ImendiaBurzum

Number of posts : 15462
Hedonistic Glory : 13082
Joined In : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 5:05 pm

oh i got the flu...and this weekend was supposed to be important for my dick....fml
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dommaster66

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 8:36 pm

Whats terrible bout it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 9:23 pm

My weekends pretty good, got Dave here...had a BBQ, watched some films, got my license, got extremely drunk...fun times
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 9:36 pm

Hello folks. Prepare for another video review. This one is going to be just huge
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
Taxer666

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 1:04 am

Dave again promising girth, but will he deliver this time?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:23 am

byd im tryna get more peeps to say "folks" because its a good word and i want it to come back
Back to top Go down
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician
TheskyisblueFTW

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 2:09 pm

The ballet is so wonderful
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:02 am

Pause button on the girth haha.

Man- how does lasangna taste so good? Its pretty bullshit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:41 am

haha yeah Dave, just reassessing the projected girth production volume. he's like a scientist of hype and undeclared bullshit.

Last night. Got drunk as fuck. Took acid. Tripping face, I decide we're playing 5 fingers of death. Got stabbed. I was talking to the dog and shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:55 am

it was delicious probably because I made it for you...Im a pro at heating things up in the oven lmao. Could have been crispier though...what about the delicious soupy salad you failed to mention bahaha

You actually got stabbed?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:59 am

yeah man. i watched it happen and i felt nothing. im over it now haha! last night was so badass.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:53 am

Crisp lasagna is a dangerous game. It tastes too good but if you have it in there much longer you might get some black areas

Gravy are you Jonah Hill from 21 Jump Street?
Back to top Go down
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician
TheskyisblueFTW

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:29 pm

Civ V so much fun. Building pottery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:47 pm

Man listening to the Club radio station at work right now, 12 O'clock way back playbacks...old school Euro makes me wanna go clubbing...also reminds me of being in highschool going to all ages clubs fucked off my face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:53 pm

havent seen it. any good?

oh, Sky. i friggen love civ V. I usually play as Osama Binladin, I think. Whichever Arabs get the trade route money bonus.
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
ImendiaBurzum

Number of posts : 15462
Hedonistic Glory : 13082
Joined In : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 6:17 pm

i hate university...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
Taxer666

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:09 pm

Gym gets me sooooo exhausted.
Back to top Go down
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician
TheskyisblueFTW

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:26 pm

Gravy Gulper wrote:
havent seen it. any good?

oh, Sky. i friggen love civ V. I usually play as Osama Binladin, I think. Whichever Arabs get the trade route money bonus.

I don;t even think I'm playing it right. I just annex other cities and make calenders.
Back to top Go down
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician
TheskyisblueFTW

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:30 pm

Vintage BYD

Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:11 pm

Hah- I remember I loved Derrick Comedy back in high school. I don't want to watch that though because I know I wont find it funny and it will ruin some of my precious memories
Back to top Go down
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician
TheskyisblueFTW

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 4:52 pm

Passed my road test now I have to go to work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 4:57 pm

what the hell am i listening to? they sound exactly like Swans

Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
Taxer666

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 5:05 pm

Only Swans stuff I'm familiar with is early stuff like Filth, so I don't hear the resemblance.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 5:18 pm

Watched The Machinist last night. Man, seeing Christian Bale at 110 pounds is just sickening. Makes me want to eat McDonald's for dinner for the rest of my life
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
Taxer666

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:18 pm

Do it Dave, the girth commands it.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 8:07 pm

I can't bring myself to spend $10 on food that is so shit for me. I feel like I instantly ruined my life when I eat fast food.

Except pizza. I will eat that shit with no regrets. Even the worst pizza is pretty good.

But yeah I would like to get back into making some vlog things again
Back to top Go down
Gwonam
Mr. Game and Watch
Mr. Game and Watch
Gwonam

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 9:26 pm

Gravy, that's Michael Gira's project after Swans went on hiatus. Listen to New Mother, it's absolutely great.

Might want to give The Body Lovers and Michael Gira's solo work a try if you're into Swans, especially the latter considering he's created more stripped down material that way and, if I may speak from the heart, I find it to be his best work.

Back to top Go down
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician
TheskyisblueFTW

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:24 pm

I quit my Job.
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
Taxer666

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:36 pm

Didn't you just get it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:57 pm

Thems good shit, Gwonam. Diggin it.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 12:03 am

Tried to curl 40s today. Think I ended up only being able to do like 2 reps of it

With only the right arm.

The difference between 35-40 is pretty massive
25-30 was a breeze of a transition
Back to top Go down
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician
TheskyisblueFTW

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 2:37 am

Taxer666 wrote:
Didn't you just get it?

yeah, but I didn't like it so I got a new one.
Back to top Go down
Gwonam
Mr. Game and Watch
Mr. Game and Watch
Gwonam

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 12:13 pm

It's taking forever to flash/unroot this XT912... and as I typed that it finished! What the hell?!
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 12:41 pm

How much bandwidth does it use up to watch a movie that is about 110 minutes on Netflix?
Half a G?
Back to top Go down
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician
TheskyisblueFTW

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 12:48 pm

like 700 mb to a full GB
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 12:50 pm

Wow seriously? So like exactly as much as you would if you downloaded it minus the accidental seeding
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts   Todays Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Todays Thoughts
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next