Tip of the Hat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finally figured this crap out!

Go down 
+4
LOR
Taxer666
VacuousReality
triforcedd
8 posters
AuthorMessage
triforcedd
A Good Fellow
triforcedd

Number of posts : 31
Hedonistic Glory : 4597
Joined In : 2011-11-19

Finally figured this crap out! Empty
PostSubject: Finally figured this crap out!   Finally figured this crap out! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 1:41 am

[b]Well, I am new... Obviously. Triforcedd is, well.. Triforce, zelda.. you catch my drift. Twenty-one Female, Names Taylor. I live in Chicago. Uhm... *tries to say things so I don't look dumb* Bands I dig: Absu, Mayhem, Ensiferum, Finntroll, Skeletonwitch, Dark Funeral, Darkthrone, Enthroned, Hellhammer, Venom, Ancient Rites, Abigor, 1349, Emperor, Adorned Brood, gorgoroth, bathory, mother fuck this list could go on for forever, if you care to know message me.

Uhm I have an unhealthy obsession with bruce campbell, and yes I watch Burn Notice on Thrusdays on Usa. Also I have a triforce tattoo, since I was talking about Zelda earlier.

Hail to the king, baby!

Oh, and if you know what this is from " make you a sexual tyrannosaurus just like me" You rule.
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 12189
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Finally figured this crap out!   Finally figured this crap out! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 1:48 am

I'm trying to create a list of the top 10 Countess Bathory covers right now. Venom is sick. Also I'm delighted to see someone who thinks positively of 1349.

Also I know where that movie quote is from, so I rule...even though I used the power of Google to find out. Actually /Predator/ was a movie I quite liked as a kid though. In fact when I was like 12 or something and I had a computer I put a desktop picture of the predator on it, and then I downloaded some predator sound clips from the movie and used the control panel to make all my Windows sounds come from that movie. I liked monsters and demons and vicious animals and stuff.

K well I'm done introducing myself.

Welcome to the fucking forum, your place for metal and entertainment.
Back to top Go down
triforcedd
A Good Fellow
triforcedd

PostSubject: Re: Finally figured this crap out!   Finally figured this crap out! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 1:59 am

[b]hahahahahh thats awesome, I fucking love the predator noise. you were one cool 12 yearold, and thanks!
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
Taxer666

Number of posts : 7204
Hedonistic Glory : 13187
Joined In : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Finally figured this crap out!   Finally figured this crap out! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 2:01 am

I was going to troll you up until you mentioned Bruce Campbell.

Damn.

Damn.
Back to top Go down
triforcedd
A Good Fellow
triforcedd

PostSubject: Re: Finally figured this crap out!   Finally figured this crap out! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 2:06 am

Rude....
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
Taxer666

PostSubject: Re: Finally figured this crap out!   Finally figured this crap out! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 2:11 am

Nope.

Anyway, welcome.
Back to top Go down
triforcedd
A Good Fellow
triforcedd

PostSubject: Re: Finally figured this crap out!   Finally figured this crap out! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 2:12 am

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 12189
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Finally figured this crap out!   Finally figured this crap out! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 2:44 am

Taxer is a total troll, but in real life he's sensitive so it's kind of funny and cute.

Rofl wtf is this Venom cover? Damn this video quality sucks super hard.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvkhPj6BB34

I like extreme stuff, and when I was 12 I my thoughts veered toward the immoral a bit. Not any more though. I'm a good Christian now.
Back to top Go down
LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
LOR

Number of posts : 7802
Hedonistic Glory : 13577
Joined In : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Finally figured this crap out!   Finally figured this crap out! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:58 am

triforcedd wrote:
[b]Well, I am new... Obviously. Triforcedd is, well.. Triforce, zelda.. you catch my drift. Twenty-one Female, Names Taylor. I live in Chicago. Uhm... *tries to say things so I don't look dumb* Bands I dig: Absu, Mayhem, Ensiferum, Finntroll, Skeletonwitch, Dark Funeral, Darkthrone, Enthroned, Hellhammer, Venom, Ancient Rites, Abigor, 1349, Emperor, Adorned Brood, gorgoroth, bathory, mother fuck this list could go on for forever, if you care to know message me.

Uhm I have an unhealthy obsession with bruce campbell, and yes I watch Burn Notice on Thrusdays on Usa. Also I have a triforce tattoo, since I was talking about Zelda earlier.

Hail to the king, baby!

Oh, and if you know what this is from " make you a sexual tyrannosaurus just like me" You rule.

im pretty into absu right now. huge finntroll/ensiferum/equilibrium fan as well. WELCOME. o and yeah. expect taxer to troll. thats his thing

and fuck yeah burn notice. watch that with my dad all the time
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/halloflor
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

Number of posts : 11611
Hedonistic Glory : 18460
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Finally figured this crap out!   Finally figured this crap out! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 6:52 am

Welcome! I don't suppose you've been to many metal shows in Chicago? Last one I was at was Marduk, Aura Noir, Black Anvil and some other crap. Great taste in music though, Skeletonwitch is one of my favorites.
Back to top Go down
Darkflame
Problem Child
Darkflame

Number of posts : 8102
Hedonistic Glory : 13788
Joined In : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Finally figured this crap out!   Finally figured this crap out! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 10:04 am

Welcome! Very Happy I haz a stupid name but evry1 calls me Dark so itz kul
Back to top Go down
triforcedd
A Good Fellow
triforcedd

PostSubject: Re: Finally figured this crap out!   Finally figured this crap out! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:37 am

I didn't go to that aura noir show I was working that day, I went to see skeletonwitch at the empty bottle, im gonna see them again on dec. 19th at the empty bottle again lol.

Yeah, saw absu at the bottom lounge in feb, with immortal, only them two, long fucking sets, pure amazement.

Nice stupid nam, it 2 kul 4 skol.

Also, its okay if he trolls, i dont really care, he's 20. I won't take it to heart. Unless he's trolling the boards with a fake age, then that's good trolling, but I highly doubt he gets that.
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
Taxer666

PostSubject: Re: Finally figured this crap out!   Finally figured this crap out! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 6:18 pm

lulz. Well it looks like you'll be saying a while, which is a good thing. Pretty jelly that you got to see both Immortal and Absu.
Back to top Go down
triforcedd
A Good Fellow
triforcedd

PostSubject: Re: Finally figured this crap out!   Finally figured this crap out! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 7:26 pm

Well, I like absu more than immortal, but they both played super fucking long sets, the only thing that bummed me out was absu didn't play stone of destiny. bah.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Finally figured this crap out!   Finally figured this crap out! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 8:44 pm

Yeah somehow I missed/didn't know about that show. Now I'm upset. In other news, I'll be seeing Dark Funeral next february which should be a fun time
Back to top Go down
triforcedd
A Good Fellow
triforcedd

PostSubject: Re: Finally figured this crap out!   Finally figured this crap out! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 9:09 pm

Yeah, are you going to the chicago show? I am going to that show for sure.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Finally figured this crap out!   Finally figured this crap out! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:08 am

Yeah definitely. It's the only major city close enough for me to drive to for shows. We get nothing but shit around here, although Skeletonwitch randomly played a show with 3 Inches of Blood in a slightly bigger city fifteen minutes away from where I live
Back to top Go down
triforcedd
A Good Fellow
triforcedd

PostSubject: Re: Finally figured this crap out!   Finally figured this crap out! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:21 pm

Yeah, well I am gonna be there, and im gonna be at the skeletonwitch show next month as well. There needs to be more shows tho... ugh
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

Number of posts : 27756
Hedonistic Glory : 27756
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Finally figured this crap out!   Finally figured this crap out! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:33 pm

Hey welcome to the board, yeah Bruce Campbell is basically the safe word
Back to top Go down
triforcedd
A Good Fellow
triforcedd

PostSubject: Re: Finally figured this crap out!   Finally figured this crap out! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 2:12 pm

Well, I guess its a safeword, but for most they got into bruce as they got older, fortunately. i started watching cool shit when i was like 3, evil dead, and t2 all the time.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Finally figured this crap out!   Finally figured this crap out! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 5:14 pm

Not sure how I feel about the upcoming remake
Back to top Go down
triforcedd
A Good Fellow
triforcedd

PostSubject: Re: Finally figured this crap out!   Finally figured this crap out! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 5:50 pm

not happy about it at all, i think someone needs to start a petition so it doesn't happen. because its gonna flop.. and if they spend a lot of money on it, its just a punch to the face.. dont remake a classic.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Finally figured this crap out!   Finally figured this crap out! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 6:08 pm

I'm all for remakes of movies. For example IT was an outstanding book and the movie was so bad it hurt. But it instances where the main character was played by such a unique actor I really am opposed to seeing a remake. For example The Shining was amazing and there wont be anyone better than Jack. That being said, there is no other Bruce Campbell. But movies where the bad guys are focused on mainly, please feel free to go nuts
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Finally figured this crap out!   Finally figured this crap out! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:00 pm

triforcedd wrote:
Yeah, well I am gonna be there, and im gonna be at the skeletonwitch show next month as well. There needs to be more shows tho... ugh

I'm trying to remember if the Chicago show is the one I'm going to... every now and then there are some in Grand Rapids, MI and that's only like an hour and a half from where I live. I'll be seeing Children of Bodom, Eluveitie, Revocation and Threat Signal there early next year. Not the best bands, but I do love Eluveitie and its Bodom's 15th anniversary tour so hopefully I'll only hear stuff off of their first 4 albums
Back to top Go down
triforcedd
A Good Fellow
triforcedd

PostSubject: Re: Finally figured this crap out!   Finally figured this crap out! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:09 pm

Axe wrote:
triforcedd wrote:

I'm trying to remember if the Chicago show is the one I'm going to... every now and then there are some in Grand Rapids, MI and that's only like an hour and a half from where I live. I'll be seeing Children of Bodom, Eluveitie, Revocation and Threat Signal there early next year. Not the best bands, but I do love Eluveitie and its Bodom's 15th anniversary tour so hopefully I'll only hear stuff off of their first 4 albums

figure it out. also i saw cob like in 2004? i dont remember. lol
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Finally figured this crap out!   Finally figured this crap out! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:40 am

I'll probably be going to the chicago one, actually. Just looked and the chicago one is the next day. Other than that the only difference is they are playing with a bunch of shitty bands in grand rapids but they are headlining in chicago. I don't give two shits about chimaira or molotov solution
Back to top Go down
triforcedd
A Good Fellow
triforcedd

PostSubject: Re: Finally figured this crap out!   Finally figured this crap out! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 2:14 pm

Axe wrote:
I'll probably be going to the chicago one, actually. Just looked and the chicago one is the next day. Other than that the only difference is they are playing with a bunch of shitty bands in grand rapids but they are headlining in chicago. I don't give two shits about chimaira or molotov solution

Who would give a fuck about those shitty bands? That sounds awful, yeah.. Chicago > Mi... Only in that case.. Because Bruce campbell is from michigan so I really can't hate...

I know a few people I met at the absu show that are showing up. Maybe party after, unless you got to go be an adult and drive home right after the show.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Finally figured this crap out!   Finally figured this crap out! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:31 pm

I'll have to see, it all depends on if I have to work the next day.
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat
link

Number of posts : 7786
Hedonistic Glory : 12856
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Finally figured this crap out!   Finally figured this crap out! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 1:45 am

Sup? I'm Link haha.
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
Taxer666

PostSubject: Re: Finally figured this crap out!   Finally figured this crap out! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:02 am

You're byd.
Back to top Go down
Darkflame
Problem Child
Darkflame

PostSubject: Re: Finally figured this crap out!   Finally figured this crap out! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:29 pm

He's everyone.
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat
link

Number of posts : 7786
Hedonistic Glory : 12856
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Finally figured this crap out!   Finally figured this crap out! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:26 pm

I am everyone and nobody.
Back to top Go down
Darkflame
Problem Child
Darkflame

PostSubject: Re: Finally figured this crap out!   Finally figured this crap out! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:50 pm

You are everyone and Link.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally figured this crap out!   Finally figured this crap out! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally figured this crap out!
Page 1 of 1