Tip of the Hat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What the hell am I doing back?!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Reivas
Pure Class
Reivas

Number of posts : 681
Hedonistic Glory : 5776
Joined In : 2010-08-14

What the hell am I doing back?! Empty
PostSubject: What the hell am I doing back?!   What the hell am I doing back?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:44 am

My name is Michael, and I compose and play music for A Window to the Sun...well when I'm not being a megalame and just saying "FUCK OFF, Imma be the greatest pokemon master!" (and also the sexiest member, but everyone knows that already).

I'm also getting a new band together called Stillborn Salvation (somewhat tentatively, but basically confirmed) which will be something akin to progressive semi-brutal semi-technical death metal, which I write all the music for...I'd be more thrilled about it if the other musicians were a bit more skilled with their instruments...but right now the music is really cool...

I like metal, in basically all its forms in some variety and that actually extends to a ton of non-brootal genres of music as well. Truth be told, I don't give a fuck what people think of my musical tastes.

I am likely the flakiest member these boards have seen as of late, as I'll post and then forget/not give a fuck about this place for months at a time, due to being a megalame. And also the fact that I'm genuinely too awesome for this place to remember me, like ever.

I'm actually a guitar teacher, and trying to make a living off of that at the moment. It's a little hard, but slowly becoming more of a possibility, which is very good!

I like good tasting beer, think wine is for pansies, boxed wine is for retards and masochists and hard liquor is for me when I want to black out...but I'm too cheap to buy any as of late.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

Number of posts : 27756
Hedonistic Glory : 27756
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: What the hell am I doing back?!   What the hell am I doing back?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:50 am

This guy was cool, welcome back dude
I'm actually providing content for the forum again lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the hell am I doing back?!   What the hell am I doing back?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:56 am

pretentious and gay and dumb
Back to top Go down
LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
LOR

Number of posts : 7802
Hedonistic Glory : 13577
Joined In : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: What the hell am I doing back?!   What the hell am I doing back?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:24 pm

WELCOME BACK.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/halloflor
Darkflame
Problem Child
Darkflame

Number of posts : 8102
Hedonistic Glory : 13788
Joined In : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: What the hell am I doing back?!   What the hell am I doing back?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:43 pm

We missed you!! Very Happy

Now get back to work.
Back to top Go down
Reivas
Pure Class
Reivas

Number of posts : 681
Hedonistic Glory : 5776
Joined In : 2010-08-14

PostSubject: Re: What the hell am I doing back?!   What the hell am I doing back?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:54 am

I missed me too!
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
Taxer666

Number of posts : 7204
Hedonistic Glory : 13187
Joined In : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: What the hell am I doing back?!   What the hell am I doing back?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:09 am

Lard Beavis
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the hell am I doing back?!   What the hell am I doing back?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:58 pm

HERRO RIEVAS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the hell am I doing back?!   What the hell am I doing back?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What the hell am I doing back?!
Page 1 of 1