Tip of the Hat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is encouragement for you guys to post

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

Number of posts : 27756
Hedonistic Glory : 27756
Joined In : 2008-08-28

This is encouragement for you guys to post Empty
PostSubject: This is encouragement for you guys to post   This is encouragement for you guys to post I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:40 am

So building a profile here at Metalisfav or M&E or "the forums" is a fun thing. You can get yourself an avatar and signature by accessing your profile at the top. Remember on preferences to activate "always attach signature". As you post you will slowly gain "Rep" from other members when you have good posts. These points add up and you will soon find yourself trying to go the extra mile to build up these points. Then you have Hedonistic glory which doesn't mean anything really. Basically anything you do: add a friend, post, send a message, be a member each day, you get a point for.

So what are we doing at the moment?

Video games- We are currently in the midst of voting for the best game of all time

Metal- We are trying to expose some of the lesser known bands to our members. Don't have too much knowledge about the wonders of metal? We here have been listening and chatting for years and have built quite the library to share with you

Nonmetal- ^ Yeah same thing

Off topic- Here is where we kind of talk about our lives and other various things that float the boat. We have a todays thoughts thread where we kind of treat it like Facebook status's. We sometimes just say shit, other times we reply to each other.

Movies and Tv- Just saw a movie? Tell us about it. Along with trailers

Pictures and Videos- Instant satisfaction. Click for a funny/interesting picture/video/gif. You laugh. You leave. A good short place to have some fun.

Horror- A lot of stories are posted here. Godamn. Be careful when reading at night- actually do it, its worth it. Remember everything is trueeeee (probably not)

So there's a lot of fun to be had, post!

-Breakyoudown
Back to top Go down
LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
LOR

Number of posts : 7802
Hedonistic Glory : 13577
Joined In : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: This is encouragement for you guys to post   This is encouragement for you guys to post I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:57 pm

IM SO ENCOURAGED!!!!!! Very Happy

Last edited by LOR on Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/halloflor
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

Number of posts : 27756
Hedonistic Glory : 27756
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: This is encouragement for you guys to post   This is encouragement for you guys to post I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:06 am

Didn't post a smile at the end of the post.

Lor hates me
Back to top Go down
LOR
LOR

Number of posts : 7802
Hedonistic Glory : 13577
Joined In : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: This is encouragement for you guys to post   This is encouragement for you guys to post I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 3:35 am

what the fuck you talking bout
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/halloflor
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is encouragement for you guys to post   This is encouragement for you guys to post I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is encouragement for you guys to post
Page 1 of 1