Tip of the Hat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace!

Go down 
+11
breakyoudown
VacuousReality
Taxer666
Darkflame
link
Axe
Master Cthulhu
D-Lor
blackstar
LOR
Palpi of Lor
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Palpi of Lor
Pure Class
Palpi of Lor

Number of posts : 594
Hedonistic Glory : 5775
Joined In : 2010-05-03
Location : GETTING MY FAT RUBBED BY IB IN THE DEPTHS OF HELL!!

Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace! Empty
PostSubject: Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace!   Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:45 pm

This marks the day that Lör finally emerges into the music scene. Take a listen. Though only 1 song is currently up, the others are almost done mixing. If you like it, message me through private message or email me at halloflor@hotmail.com for an exlcusive free download of our stuffz cause we luvz youz guyz.

www.myspace.com/halloflor

=]

Last edited by Palpi of Lor on Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
LOR

Number of posts : 7802
Hedonistic Glory : 13577
Joined In : 2010-05-01

Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace!   Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:49 pm

try to listen to it in a dark room with no disruption and good speakers. Smile ... and dragons and lighting....lightning dragons.... and wizards...

WIZARD LIGHTNING DRAGONS!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/halloflor
blackstar
The Mighty Mite
blackstar

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 14156
Joined In : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace!   Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:26 pm

Sounds pretty awesome actually, I'm rather impressed. Production wise. I'm not a huge fan of some of the mixing honestly but, each to their own.
Back to top Go down
http://www.circleofdestruction.net
D-Lor
Top Lad
D-Lor

Number of posts : 165
Hedonistic Glory : 5300

PostSubject: Re: Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace!   Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:29 pm

That drummer is horrendous.
Back to top Go down
LOR
LOR

PostSubject: Re: Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace!   Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:34 pm

blackstar wrote:
Sounds pretty awesome actually, I'm rather impressed. Production wise. I'm not a huge fan of some of the mixing honestly but, each to their own.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!! the mixing was a rush job and we still arent done Sad but we have no monies and cant really do much else. thanks for listening Very Happy
Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite
blackstar

PostSubject: Re: Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace!   Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:41 pm

You know if you send me everything separated out and let me know what is what I'd be willing to do mixing for you for free just for the experience. Just send me a message if you want.
Back to top Go down
Master Cthulhu
Gentleman and a Scholar
Master Cthulhu

Number of posts : 3626
Hedonistic Glory : 2147489031
Joined In : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace!   Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:45 pm

Eeeeehhhh it was good, but a bit (a lot) too Progressive for my taste.

In other words, I didn't like it too much, but I'm sure, undoubtedly, that others would.
Back to top Go down
LOR
LOR

PostSubject: Re: Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace!   Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:54 pm

blackstar wrote:
You know if you send me everything separated out and let me know what is what I'd be willing to do mixing for you for free just for the experience. Just send me a message if you want.

that sounds like fun. i have no idea how i would get the raw file though. ill see if i can ask next on friday when we see our engineer again.
Back to top Go down
LOR
LOR

PostSubject: Re: Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace!   Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:55 pm

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Eeeeehhhh it was good, but a bit (a lot) too Progressive for my taste.

In other words, I didn't like it too much, but I'm sure, undoubtedly, that others would.

its cool. thanks for listening though anyway!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite
blackstar

PostSubject: Re: Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace!   Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:01 am

Well if not now for future reference. I'm going to school for engineering and production. So I'm always happy to get exp.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

Number of posts : 11611
Hedonistic Glory : 18460
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace!   Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:01 am

Listening now, it has a cool ambient sounding intro. I think the drum beat that it goes into sounds really good. It has a cool progression, and a slight middle eastern vibe that I picked up. When it got into the guitar riff (the first heavier one) I really began to enjoy the song. The vocals are surprisingly good. I was completely expecting them to annoy the hell out of me (common thing with small bands) but they were quite good. Overall I think that's a really cool song, and I was very surprised with the production quality. Great job guys, I really look forward to hearing more from you.
Back to top Go down
LOR
LOR

PostSubject: Re: Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace!   Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:06 am

blackstar wrote:
Well if not now for future reference. I'm going to school for engineering and production. So I'm always happy to get exp.

yeah sure man. if not this, then i have somethign else that you may be interested in doing sometime in a month or two. D-Lor and I are doing a advant-garde metal side project thing in the summer. We could def use some help with that mixing wise. Im no good yet. still in high school- have no experience and only audacity Sad lemme know if you are interested in that! Smile

Axe wrote:
Listening now, it has a cool ambient sounding intro. I think the drum beat that it goes into sounds really good. It has a cool progression, and a slight middle eastern vibe that I picked up. When it got into the guitar riff (the first heavier one) I really began to enjoy the song. The vocals are surprisingly good. I was completely expecting them to annoy the hell out of me (common thing with small bands) but they were quite good. Overall I think that's a really cool song, and I was very surprised with the production quality. Great job guys, I really look forward to hearing more from you.
YAY!!!!!!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR LISTENING!!!!!!! o and happy birthday again!!!!
Back to top Go down
Palpi of Lor
Pure Class
Palpi of Lor

PostSubject: Re: Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace!   Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:10 am

Thanks for the feedback all. I can't wait to get the other songs up aswell, partly because they are very different too hehe.
Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite
blackstar

PostSubject: Re: Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace!   Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:14 am

Yeah I'm interested. I can send you my gear loadout and whatnot if you want later like I said just send me a message and I'll let you know.
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat
link

Number of posts : 7786
Hedonistic Glory : 12856
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace!   Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:08 am

I like it, moar songs are needed.
Back to top Go down
Darkflame
Problem Child
Darkflame

Number of posts : 8102
Hedonistic Glory : 13788
Joined In : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace!   Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:45 am

I like. I like a lot. Very Happy

My only complaint is that I couldn't really hear the vocals. They were still awesome though.

I know you've probably said before, but who does what in the band again?
Back to top Go down
LOR
LOR

PostSubject: Re: Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace!   Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:56 pm

d-lor is drums, palpi is vocals, g-lor is bass and i do the guitars. thanks for listening by the way!!!! Very Happy yeah, mixing is still an issue. we plan on raising the vocals. we should be set by next week hopefully. thanks again!!!
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
Taxer666

Number of posts : 7204
Hedonistic Glory : 13187
Joined In : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace!   Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:07 pm

It's all right, a bit too long for what it tries to accomplish though. Plus didn't find too many of the riffs that memorable.
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat
link

Number of posts : 7786
Hedonistic Glory : 12856
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace!   Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:27 pm

Lor, what the fuck is your guitar setup?
Back to top Go down
D-Lor
Top Lad
D-Lor

PostSubject: Re: Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace!   Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:12 pm

Christ, Taxer said it was "all right"!

That means every part of the song was correct!

...Taxer approved! WE'RE THE GREATEST!
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 12189
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace!   Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:53 pm

Whoa hey I quite like this. And I don't know about Taxer but I find the riff around 5:20 memorable. And the chorus and melody are very enjoyable. I like the production personally. Could maybe be a little more...vast? I don't know. I honestly like it though. Sounds good. Compared to similar music I'd say I need to hear a little more, although it sounds like it has more conviction and thought put into it than a lot of stuff. And it's not very repetitive.

+rep.
Back to top Go down
LOR
LOR

PostSubject: Re: Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace!   Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:49 pm

link wrote:
Lor, what the fuck is your guitar setup?

i used this basically for the recording. my live setup is alot different

rhythms- orange thunderverb/ peavey valveking
leads- mesa duel rectifier
cleans- fender super reverb
slightly overdriven stuff- orange again
we used marshall and avatar cabs

effects- crybaby wah, boss super chorus

guitars- i used my Ibanez rg and BC rich exotic classic mockingbird for pretty much everything, and i used some awesome guild acoustic they had in the studio

for live ill just be rocking through the peavey valveking with the wah and an overdrive coming before it, and have my chorus, reverb and phaser and eq through the loop. probably be sticking with the rg as the main guitar
Back to top Go down
LOR
LOR

PostSubject: Re: Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace!   Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:53 pm

Taxer666 wrote:
It's all right, a bit too long for what it tries to accomplish though. Plus didn't find too many of the riffs that memorable.
thats cool. everyone has different tastes and i thank you for being honest. thanks for listening though. appreciate it Smile

D-Lor wrote:
Christ, Taxer said it was "all right"!

That means every part of the song was correct!

...Taxer approved! WE'RE THE GREATEST!

lol

VacuousReality wrote:
Whoa hey I quite like this. And I don't know about Taxer but I find the riff around 5:20 memorable. And the chorus and melody are very enjoyable. I like the production personally. Could maybe be a little more...vast? I don't know. I honestly like it though. Sounds good. Compared to similar music I'd say I need to hear a little more, although it sounds like it has more conviction and thought put into it than a lot of stuff. And it's not very repetitive.

+rep.
YAY!!!!! THANKS FOR LISTENING!!!!! Very Happy we will be posting again with better mixes and more songs hopefully sometime next week.
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
Taxer666

PostSubject: Re: Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace!   Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:56 pm

It wasn't awful by any stretch of the imagination, but it's not something I would personally listen to.
Back to top Go down
Darkflame
Problem Child
Darkflame

PostSubject: Re: Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace!   Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:57 pm

Awesome, looking forward to hearing them. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
D-Lor
Top Lad
D-Lor

PostSubject: Re: Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace!   Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:57 pm

VacuousReality wrote:

+rep.

Hot damn, I wrote that riff.

+1 for the drummers.
Back to top Go down
Darkflame
Problem Child
Darkflame

PostSubject: Re: Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace!   Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:59 pm

What's the last thing a drummer ever says in a band?

"Hey guys, I just wrote this song."

Joking. LOL
Back to top Go down
LOR
LOR

PostSubject: Re: Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace!   Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:01 pm

Taxer666 wrote:
It wasn't awful by any stretch of the imagination, but it's not something I would personally listen to.
yeah i gotcha. im like that to with alot of music. i can recognize that something is good just not something i would choose to listen to.
Darkflame wrote:
Awesome, looking forward to hearing them. Very Happy
WEEEEEEEEEE!!! YAY!!

D-Lor wrote:
VacuousReality wrote:

+rep.

Hot damn, I wrote that riff.

+1 for the drummers.

YAY FOR DAN!!!!!
Back to top Go down
D-Lor
Top Lad
D-Lor

PostSubject: Re: Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace!   Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:01 pm

Darkflame wrote:
What's the last thing a drummer ever says in a band?

"Hey guys, I just wrote this song."

Joking. LOL

How many guitarists does it take to screw in a light bulb?
None, they'll just take someone else's light.
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

PostSubject: Re: Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace!   Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:07 pm

I'd think the lighting engineer would take care of all that for them a thousand times over, and then they'd just have to rock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace!   Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:07 pm

I like you guys ^_^
Back to top Go down
Darkflame
Problem Child
Darkflame

PostSubject: Re: Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace!   Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:08 pm

How many drummers does it take to change a lightbulb?
None, they have a machine for that now.
Back to top Go down
D-Lor
Top Lad
D-Lor

PostSubject: Re: Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace!   Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:09 pm

Darkflame wrote:
How many drummers does it take to change a lightbulb?
None, they have a machine for that now.

How many drummers does it take to screw in a light bulb?

10. One to do it, nine to say Neil Peart can do it better.

I like that better.
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
Taxer666

PostSubject: Re: Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace!   Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:11 pm

One, assuming he or she has the required equipment if it's needed.
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

PostSubject: Re: Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace!   Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:12 pm

All of the above: lol.
Back to top Go down
D-Lor
Top Lad
D-Lor

PostSubject: Re: Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace!   Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:16 pm

Taxer666 wrote:

That joke is fucking bad and you should feel bad.
Back to top Go down
Darkflame
Problem Child
Darkflame

PostSubject: Re: Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace!   Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:16 pm

What do you call someone who hangs around with musicians?
A drummer.
Back to top Go down
Palpi of Lor
Pure Class
Palpi of Lor

How do you tune 2 flutes?

Kill one.

DAMMIT BAND JOKES!!
Back to top Go down
D-Lor
Top Lad
D-Lor

PostSubject: Re: Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace!   Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:17 pm

How many bassists does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Who cares, no one will notice anyway.

...or... one, he just needs a guitarist to show him how.
Back to top Go down
Darkflame
Problem Child
Darkflame

PostSubject: Re: Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace!   Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:19 pm

A man goes to a pacific island for vacation. As the boat nears, he notices the constant sound of drumming. As he gets off the boat, he asks a native how long the drumming will go on. The native casts about nervously and says "very bad when drumming stops."
Later that day, the drumming is still going and it is really starting to get to him. So, he asks another native when the drumming will stop. The native looks as if he's just been spooked. "Very bad when drumming stops," he says, and hurries off.
After a couple of days with little sleep, the man had had enough. He grabbed the first native he saw, slammed him up against a tree, and shouted, "What happens when the drumming stops?!"
The native replied, "Bass solo."

Thank you and good night.
Back to top Go down
D-Lor
Top Lad
D-Lor

PostSubject: Re: Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace!   Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:20 pm

I chuckled quietly to myself.
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
Taxer666

PostSubject: Re: Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace!   Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:25 pm

D-Lor wrote:
Taxer666 wrote:

lern 2 anti jokes
Back to top Go down
D-Lor
Top Lad
D-Lor

PostSubject: Re: Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace!   Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:29 pm

Taxer666 wrote:
D-Lor wrote:
Taxer666 wrote:

lern 2 anti jokes

l2internetsarcasm
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
Taxer666

PostSubject: Re: Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace!   Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:30 pm

D-Lor wrote:
Taxer666 wrote:
D-Lor wrote:
Taxer666 wrote:

lern 2 anti jokes

l2internetsarcasm

lern2stfuploxkthxbayiherduliekmudkips
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace!   Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:31 pm

Taxer666 wrote:
iherduliekmudkips

XD omg
Back to top Go down
D-Lor
Top Lad
D-Lor

PostSubject: Re: Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace!   Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:32 pm

Internet meme usage!
+1 internet points!
Back to top Go down
Darkflame
Problem Child
Darkflame

PostSubject: Re: Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace!   Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:45 pm

Senrae wrote:
Taxer666 wrote:
iherduliekmudkips

XD omg
Subliminal messages FTW
Back to top Go down
LOR
LOR

PostSubject: Re: Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace!   Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:47 pm

but what i want is a LIGHTNING engineer. yeah- thats 10000 times more epic
Back to top Go down
LOR
LOR

PostSubject: Re: Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace!   Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:51 pm

o wow. i didnt realize where the thread went after the post i was replying to. ooops. . now i looks real dumb. im over it
Back to top Go down
Darkflame
Problem Child
Darkflame

PostSubject: Re: Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace!   Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:59 pm

Time for more drummer jokes!

What does a drummer use as contraception?
His personality.

I've got way too many of these.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace!   Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lör - 4th song, The Ascended, and beautiful album cover made by Senrae is on myspace!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next