Tip of the Hat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MAG: It's Shit

Go down 
AuthorMessage

MAG: It's Shit Empty
PostSubject: MAG: It's Shit   MAG: It's Shit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:11 am

So, after spending about 3 hours on the public beta, I can safetly say I wont be getting it.

If you thought camping was bad in MW2, you ain't seen nothing yet. You either die trying to take the objective from the 12 people camping it, die getting to the objective from the 30 snipers lying around it or die from the enemy who has miraclously made it around the map and is camping your spawn.

The lenghty re-spawn times, the time it actually takes to make to the objective, the fact that no one is using a mic and running in their squads as intended... the game is rubbish. I got to level 16, going for a leadership role at level 20, but decided it wasn't worth it, I'd rather be playing MW2.

And, if you somehow manage to take the first two objectives and get to C you only end up being sniped as you drop down on your parachute... it drives me crazy.

The only decent thing is that it takes a good 4 shots to down an enemy and the guns feel weighty and the recoil will put noobs off, but otherwise, not worth the money.
Back to top Go down
Darkflame
Problem Child
Darkflame

Number of posts : 8102
Hedonistic Glory : 13788
Joined In : 2009-10-26

MAG: It's Shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAG: It's Shit   MAG: It's Shit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:37 pm

I have to say, I didn't have massively high hopes for this anyway. To me, it looked like they were focusing too much on the 256 player thing and not enough on gameplay. I was gonna get the beta but when I saw how long it'd take to set up, I thought "Fuck it, I'm playing Uncharted".
Back to top Go down

MAG: It's Shit
Page 1 of 1