Tip of the Hat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?

Go down 
+5
Shady
link
Brute
Axe
breakyoudown
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

Number of posts : 27756
Hedonistic Glory : 27756
Joined In : 2008-08-28

If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do? Empty
PostSubject: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do? I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:31 pm

If Styx was here, I would go directly to a random local concert with him and skank nonstop
If Brute was here I would go camping, and when I needed a fire I would trim his flaming beard
If Lina was here I would go towntown and challenge everybody to some sort of battle
If Hisrkar were here I would straight up have a fist fight to determine who has the most girth
Continue
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

Number of posts : 11611
Hedonistic Glory : 18460
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do? I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:07 am

If byd was here, I would punch him in the face for continuously calling me "Hriskar" (jk, we'd have a spot of tea and converse like a couple of old chaps! Then we'd play Gears 2)

if Brute was here, I'd force him to go see Children of Bodom with me.
If Hate was here, me and him would play music together.
If Lina was here, I would play her in a game of MORTAL KOMBAT vs DC, so she could be the Joker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do? I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:09 am

Lets see ..

Styx , Get him drunk off his ass
byd , i just want to party with you ..
IB , go to a rock show with
axe , jam
link , jam
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Brute

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 17331
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do? I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:49 am

Axeforhire66 wrote:
If byd was here, I would punch him in the face for continuously calling me "Hriskar" (jk, we'd have a spot of tea and converse like a couple of old chaps! Then we'd play Gears 2)

If Lina was here, I would play her in a game of MORTAL KOMBAT vs DC, so she could be the Joker
no forcing necessary. i would race you there

hate...what about me Sad ? ha ha ha

lets see

byd: stare at him, jaw agape. then a man hug. then we would skank wildly. HAHAA. i would to amazed when i saw byd really to do anything.
ib: futbol one on one. mano-y - mano. he would whip me. then we would sip cervesa by the field and have a deep conversation about how trivium and BFMV are legitimate band. he would then whip my ass again
styx: discuss my issues, particularly in the women department. then we would have a night on the town and take a harem of women back to our separate luxury suites
hate: ask him to play for me. tell me epic stories. then get wasted on Turkey and blast his favorite music.
axe "hriskar" forhire : show him cali. take him out for In-in-out. go to a REAL concert. go to LA and show him it aint all its cracked up to be. then show him what REAL PS skills are. jk jk.
lina: have a deep intellectual conversation. i know thats the way you like it lina. bwahhaha. srsly. deep convo, or a batman marathon
link: burn ****. something tells me he is a pyro.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do? I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:58 pm

If IB was here, we would have an epic street fight. I know he'd like that.
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat
link

Number of posts : 7786
Hedonistic Glory : 12856
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do? I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:23 pm

brutality,thynameismetal wrote:
Axeforhire66 wrote:

lets see

byd: stare at him, jaw agape. then a man hug. then we would skank wildly. HAHAA. i would to amazed when i saw byd really to do anything.
ib: futbol one on one. mano-y - mano. he would whip me. then we would sip cervesa by the field and have a deep conversation about how trivium and BFMV are legitimate band. he would then whip my ass again
styx: discuss my issues, particularly in the women department. then we would have a night on the town and take a harem of women back to our separate luxury suites
hate: ask him to play for me. tell me epic stories. then get wasted on Turkey and blast his favorite music.
axe "hriskar" forhire : show him cali. take him out for In-in-out. go to a REAL concert. go to LA and show him it aint all its cracked up to be. then show him what REAL PS skills are. jk jk.
lina: have a deep intellectual conversation. i know thats the way you like it lina. bwahhaha. srsly. deep convo, or a batman marathon

I kinda am lol, I made a flamethrower out of a few steel pieces and a zippo and some axe.
Anyway

Hate: Jam
Axe: Jam and then game
Byd: Go go see some Ensiferum and watch hockey
Imendia: Fight, headband, and drink
Lina: Discuss books and such
Styx: Give him a few cases of beer from my dad
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Brute

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do? I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:30 pm

again, why must people forget me?
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat
link

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do? I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:36 pm

Brute: I would take you to Mayhem then help make your bug never break down again because i ALWAYS gotta repair my vw bus
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Brute

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do? I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:46 pm

ha ha ha
yeah
thats right
thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do? I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:03 pm

let's see
byd - get him drunk and laugh when he starts to crawl around on the floor screaming for mommy (plum schnapps can do taht to you. well that or you'll bark at the moon)
brute - take him to "the swamp" and give him a branch or sth so that he may keep the girls at bay (no srsly, when tend to go really wild when they get into that club)
ib - give him a baseball bat, a bottle of vodka and show him the way to "fish". i think he'd have a good time beating emos there.
hate - beer run! and crack more sexist jokes taht will probably get him into trouble, then end up in a cell and flip a coin if we'll call kim or boni to get us out. either way we're better off staying in jail.
lina - put a "are you done face" when she starts about how i should take care of myself more, and poke her
shin - lose my nerves in a discussion over sth utterly irrelevant, then buy her a few drinks too so that we both can take a brake
link - get drunk with your dad and send you to the store to get more beer
axe - take you to a party and give you a guitar to hug.... errr i mean to play
aeldy - karaoke night at slingshot, with us being dead drunk and me starting a chant "be a flirt, lift your shirt"
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat
link

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do? I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:16 pm

styx wrote:
let's see
byd - get him drunk and laugh when he starts to crawl around on the floor screaming for mommy (plum schnapps can do taht to you. well that or you'll bark at the moon)
brute - take him to "the swamp" and give him a branch or sth so that he may keep the girls at bay (no srsly, when tend to go really wild when they get into that club)
ib - give him a baseball bat, a bottle of vodka and show him the way to "fish". i think he'd have a good time beating emos there.
hate - beer run! and crack more sexist jokes taht will probably get him into trouble, then end up in a cell and flip a coin if we'll call kim or boni to get us out. either way we're better off staying in jail.
lina - put a "are you done face" when she starts about how i should take care of myself more, and poke her
shin - lose my nerves in a discussion over sth utterly irrelevant, then buy her a few drinks too so that we both can take a brake
aeldy - karaoke night at slingshot, with us being dead drunk and me starting a chant "be a flirt, lift your shirt"

my dad is an ex alchoholic and works at budwieser he gets free beer lol
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Brute

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do? I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:18 pm

i forgot aeldy-
lets see
trip to LACMA - los angeles county museum of art. yeah....you would like that.
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat
link

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do? I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:29 pm

Aeldy- I would go with you to some big art thing, don't know what but I would.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do? I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:41 pm

Man in link was here I would do some live action RPGing with him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do? I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:50 pm

styx wrote:
let's see

Hahaha aww you remembered me! and wanna know something? I would totally lift up my shirt lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do? I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:50 pm

i forgot aeldy-
lets see
trip to LACMA - los angeles county museum of art. yeah....you would like that.

Lol, that sounds fun!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do? I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:52 pm

link23417 wrote:
Aeldy- I would go with you to some big art thing, don't know what but I would.

Hahaha some big art thing! <3 maybe a big ass concert Very Happy wanna know what would be fun? a LAN PARTY with Everyone! lmao
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do? I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:53 pm

I would take aeldy to a roller disco and show my moves
Back to top Go down
Shady
Lightning Rider
Shady

Number of posts : 1372
Hedonistic Glory : 6717
Joined In : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do? I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:55 pm

System link Gears and everyone would stare in complete awe as me and byd destroy all.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do? I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:57 pm

oh **** yeah
I want to speak to you Shady
But you were so in the glory of your Irishmen lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do? I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:58 pm

Axeforhire66 wrote:

lets see

I never forgot you brute ..I was trying to think of soming that would not gut us put in jail .. BECAUSE I KNOW WE WOULD GO TO JAIL !
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do? I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:58 pm

I would like to work out with hate
OH **** HE JUST BENCHPRESSED HIS OWN WEIGHT
Back to top Go down
Shady
Lightning Rider
Shady

Number of posts : 1372
Hedonistic Glory : 6717
Joined In : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do? I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:59 pm

Haha, I kinda hate my voice though, I mean sounding Irish is great and all, but I wish I had a deeper voice :/ You have like the best xbox live voice lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do? I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:02 pm

styx wrote:
let's see
OMG , That was go damn good brother ..+ rep
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Brute

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do? I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:25 pm

Shady wrote:
Haha, I kinda hate my voice though, I mean sounding Irish is great and all, but I wish I had a deeper voice :/ You have like the best xbox live voice lol

i think the bing pop singers of today hate their own voice.

i dont like mine either,. i sound high pitched and gay. byd assured me i dont lol

we should have a vox off
Back to top Go down
Lina
True Gentleman
Lina

Number of posts : 1724
Hedonistic Glory : 6858
Joined In : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do? I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:35 pm

byd - Genetically engineer zombies so we can kill em all, then go dancing.
brute - Go to the mall on the weekend and talk to strangers in real life.
ib - McDonalds.
hate - Go to the shooting range and discuss the disadvantages of procreation.
styx - Bash 'im in the head a few times with a baseball bat and then hand him a beer.
shin - Petting zoo.
link - Play old-school Zelda.
axe - Listen to the Doors diskography and not go to parties.
aeldy - Art museum.
shady - Watch the Shining 3 times successively.

If I forgot you we'd go to the aquarium dressed as comicbook characters.
Back to top Go down
http://leunderground.proboards51.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofil

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do? I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:44 pm

OK , I need to think about this and not just say **** ..

Styx - 1st thing is go to the range , Just bust about 10,000 rounds . ( noon ) Go home so uncle styx can go with lexi to the park to pick up chicks . ( later ) Go to whites pub and drink like fish , Fight and go to jail .. ( Have styx call kim ) Go home and get the cops called on us for kickin out the jams at 4 am . And let you and robin ( kims sister ) party , Just so you know what crazy is ) lol ..Do it all over again ..

BYD - I want to get you in some mud .. We could hit the range so you can blast some **** for real ( Not a RPG ) . Get the 4 wheelers and hit the hills , Spend the day in mud . Come home and let byd show me that killer stash ..lol . Go out to this club that has come kick ass bands 3 nights a week and go get byd from some chicks house the next day ..

Brute - 1st thing i want to do is show you the great state of west " by god " virginia ( Iv been to cali ) I would put you on my brothers bike ( 2000 fxst ) and we would ride ! Go to hawks nest and ride the tram . Go to whites pub and let me show you how darts go bubba .. Take you out to the range and show YOU how to make a 1000 yard shot , So you could know the U.S.M.C. secret ( All marine snipers know it ). And Try to stay out of jail !

Axe - Make music ! 1st thing is get you in my stuido and cut some tracks . Go to my moms and get all my old lps and just jam on some good old rock and metal . Go to the " pit " ( the house that myself and 2 other guys own ) and just jam on everything . Go white water rafting just so i can see your ass hit the water 100 times . Take you deer hunting so you could see the greatness of the west virginia woods .

Aeldy - Keep your top on my wife would kick my ass ! 1st we would go see some shows . My wife is a rock chick so you to would go and hang out kickin ass and looking hot !

Link - We would have to jam ! I would take you to the barn ( Its this place where you can get anything music cheap ) I can see us going to some clubs and just kickin back to some great music .

IB - Well 1st off there would be some guns going on lol I would take you to whites just so i could see you get blasted off your ass so i could laugh . Go to the studio and get that IB/HATE black metal lp made . And last let uncle IB and lexi go to the park .. Yea dont hook up with that chick she was with styx last week ..lol

Shady - Have you teach me to spell !! I know your so damn smart that you could turn my music in to tab .. I know you know what a pub is and thats where we would spend some time lol ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do? I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:48 pm

breakyoudown wrote:
I would like to work out with hate
OH **** HE JUST BENCHPRESSED HIS OWN WEIGHT
I do push ups now lol .. Thats all i do , I need to get off my lazy ass and start running again .. But no lie in my football days i could benchpress around 380 lbs . That was my max . Now maybe 250 lbs tops but i will get back on the weights just for you brother ..
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat
link

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do? I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:22 pm

Ok, since everyone else did a good job, I'll show what I would do.

BYD- I would take you to a Av's game and show you the local fight scene (theres actually dojos where there are sword battles and ****).

Imendia- I would take you to the local mma gym so you could fight people, then introduce you to the party scene and party it up with you.

Brute- We would definetly drive around and take pictures and go to parades and **** like that.

Hate- Since we got alot of the music scene and gun shops around here (Wyoming= All Illegal Weaps are legal), I would take you shooting and jam with you and ****.

Lina- Old school Zelda games and hit up the local comic book shop.

Aeldy- Take you to the local metal scene and show you around all the artzy hippy museums around here.

Shin- We would prolly have an educated discussion then go do something completely dumb and not needed but fun anyway.

Styx- Parties, plain and simple. I would take you to the local Oktoberfest and we would drink some good beer. Maybe go shoot off a few rounds at the shooting range.

Shady- I would take you to a Lan Party and possibly jam with you and discuss important things as opposed to unimportant things.

Marshall- Definatly jam out with my friends dad who played with Cliff Burton a while back.

Axe- Dude, we would jam until our fingers bled. Then we would go game and do **** like that.

I think that covers just about everyone.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do? I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:27 pm

i would take Aeldy to our local cafe and we will listen to the pitiful local metalcore bands, then we would hang out at my house and listen to some classic syd barrett pink floyd and have a kickass time playing The Sims together.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do? I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:34 pm

You guys all had such great ideas!

styx, I would jam out on that guitar and fall asleep with it. I've done that alot lol

hate, I would love to record something with you. That would be so epic

Lina, we would have an awesome time doing that
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do? I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:35 pm

Link, if you were here we would sell all of my belongings and go to Wacken together. Well, everything except my guitar and xbox......
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat
link

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do? I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:36 pm

I would pack up **** in my bus and take everyone that wanted to go here!
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do? I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:42 pm

If everyone who is active on metalisfav was here, we would throw an epic metaisfav party. We would play everything from SLAYER to BURZUM to ENSIFERUM, and we would have Hate throw on an epic live concert in my backyard. We would get the cops called on us for noise polution, and me and IB would take care of that. We would have a massive gears 2 LAN match going on, and have a huge supply of cheezbergurz and Turkey. After it's all over, WE WOULD ALL pack up and head out to WACKEN!
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 12189
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do? I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:54 pm

IB: Blast crazy obscure metal all night. If we become delirious we can pull off an Immoral music video "parody" (you can't really make a parody of Immortal though lol). Maybe **** with some people in online games to get some laughs. I don't know I can act pretty ****ing crazy but I can't do anything very crazy; I might *observe* IB do something awesome.
Brute: Probably do random **** and of course listen to some SS.
BlackStar: I'm really not exactly sure what we would do but I bet we would talk a lot throughout whatever we do. Going to a concert would sound awesome, any concert (within reason).
BYD: Probably go to some sort of melodic death metal / folk metal concert. If we are delirious we might pull off a Lord of the Rings "parody" (you can't really make a parody of Lord of the Rings though, lol, well maybe a little).
Axe: Get hooked up with some sick older music and share some metal classics.
Styx: I'd probably be scared shitless and act like a shy weirdo.
Hate: Lots of physical work...rock *really hard*.
Link: Probably go to an awesome death metal concert.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do? I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:15 pm

VacuousReality wrote:
IB: Blast crazy obscure metal all night. If we become delirious we can pull off an Immoral music video "parody" (you can't really make a parody of Immortal though lol). Maybe **** with some people in online games to get some laughs. I don't know I can act pretty ****ing crazy but I can't do anything very crazy; I might *observe* IB do something awesome.
Brute: Probably do random **** and of course listen to some SS.
BlackStar: I'm really not exactly sure what we would do but I bet we would talk a lot throughout whatever we do. Going to a concert would sound awesome, any concert (within reason).
BYD: Probably go to some sort of melodic death metal / folk metal concert. If we are delirious we might pull off a Lord of the Rings "parody" (you can't really make a parody of Lord of the Rings though, lol, well maybe a little).
Axe: Get hooked up with some sick older music and share some metal classics.
Styx: I'd probably be scared shitless and act like a shy weirdo.
Hate: Lots of physical work...rock *really hard*.
Link: Probably go to an awesome death metal concert.
Work .. We would kick ass bubba , I work a job so we would party and kick ass ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do? I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:16 pm

Axeforhire66 wrote:
If everyone who is active on metalisfav was here, we would throw an epic metaisfav party. We would play everything from SLAYER to BURZUM to ENSIFERUM, and we would have Hate throw on an epic live concert in my backyard. We would get the cops called on us for noise polution, and me and IB would take care of that. We would have a massive gears 2 LAN match going on, and have a huge supply of cheezbergurz and Turkey. After it's all over, WE WOULD ALL pack up and head out to WACKEN!
Me ? You must think im good or something ..lol Now , you , link , brute , byd ( singer ), ib and the rest of us would jam lol that would be EPIC !
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do? I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:34 pm

That would be epic. Brute can play cowbell!!!! Your music is just so good though, you're playing is really awesome
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Brute

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do? I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:32 pm

dibs on cowbell
i can play the hell out of that !
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do? I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 2:00 am

Metalisfav could be a fraternity
We could all just fight other groups
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do? I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:28 am

ok to comment on all of this........
aeldy, i'll see you online soon and don't think that i won't remember what you said.

hate - do you really hate your life that much? kim would kill us. he'll she'd resurrect us just so that we would kill ourselves to stop the naggin' and finger waggin'. and i did kinda forget about robin.... oh crap. better plan, hot wire a car after we do a lot of **** and make a run for it before kim and/or boni catch us, and somehow make a false lead for robin to follow..... or wait - does this mean that i have my 7th psycho groupie?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do? I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:39 pm

styx wrote:
ok to comment on all of this........
aeldy, i'll see you online soon and don't think that i won't remember what you said.

hate - do you really hate your life that much? kim would kill us. he'll she'd resurrect us just so that we would kill ourselves to stop the naggin' and finger waggin'. and i did kinda forget about robin.... oh crap. better plan, hot wire a car after we do a lot of **** and make a run for it before kim and/or boni catch us, and somehow make a false lead for robin to follow..... or wait - does this mean that i have my 7th psycho groupie?
Balls out funny brother ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do? I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:03 pm

let me guess - kim didn't see this yet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do? I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:12 pm

Nope , but IF she does ..RUN BROTHER ..JUST RUN LMFAO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do? I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:24 pm

Or then buy her flowers....or maybe we should just buy Styx some after she's through with him

Anyway the list (kinda short) Razz
Lina =>> D.N re-runs
Styx =>> Avoid you Razz Razz
Brute =>> Sauna
Byd =>> Steal all the products you use for your teeth
Link =>> Teach you the so-called "language of the gods".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do? I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:09 pm

avoid me? you're breaking ma heart. well you would be if i had one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do? I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:14 pm

I was born to break hearts Styxie Razz
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat
link

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do? I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:23 pm

Wtf is the language of the gods lol.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do? I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:25 pm

ahaha oh shinny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do? I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:25 pm

I dunno you mentioned it to me a long time ago, you tell me Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next