Tip of the Hat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I need new tunes.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
link
Deliciously Fat
link

Number of posts : 7786
Hedonistic Glory : 12846
Joined In : 2008-09-05

I need new tunes. Empty
PostSubject: I need new tunes.   I need new tunes. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 3:09 pm

Been gone a while, I need some new music. I am not really into black metal anymore, Agalloch is about as hard as I go. I like stuff around the realm of Protest The Hero and Periphery. But I am down for good folk metal (how the hell did I ever think Ensiferum was gods blessing to music). Down to some straight up funk and ska. Country is cool too. Don't care, just need some new music guiz.
Back to top Go down
LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
LOR

Number of posts : 7802
Hedonistic Glory : 13567
Joined In : 2010-05-01

I need new tunes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need new tunes.   I need new tunes. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 11:37 pm

here's a pretty random list of stuff I've been excited about recently.  Maybe there's something in there that tickles yer fancy.  Forgive me if it annoys also, but I pimped out some local bands I'm friends with that I genuinely think deserve some attention, and I think you'll see why if you give it a listen...hopefully lol.    

neo-soul

alt rock type deal from Australia.  think karnivool or circa survive type stuff kind of maybe

funky fusion amazing-ness (i know these guys!)

one of my project's new shit (had to, lol in middle of trying to promote it)

stoner rock type deal, i like it a lot

prog rock fuck yeah amazingness (another band in my area, I think we have a fucking amazing scene right now)

funk!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/halloflor

I need new tunes.
Page 1 of 1