Tip of the Hat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What the shit happened to Gravy?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GuyIncognito
True Gentleman
GuyIncognito

Number of posts : 1151
Hedonistic Glory : 6444
Joined In : 2010-06-08

What the shit happened to Gravy? Empty
PostSubject: What the shit happened to Gravy?   What the shit happened to Gravy? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 3:02 am

Did I miss something?
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

Number of posts : 27756
Hedonistic Glory : 27735
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: What the shit happened to Gravy?   What the shit happened to Gravy? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:46 am

In short

Gwonam made a MSG thread. Gravy made a post about how shit the game was - Gwonam locked the thread because he felt it was derailed and sent him a PM about etiquette on dedicated discussions. Gravy deleted his account.

I sent him a Fb message asking to come back. He said he needs less distractions during school right now and he'll rejoin later.

Back to top Go down
Gwonam
Mr. Game and Watch
Mr. Game and Watch
Gwonam

Number of posts : 650
Hedonistic Glory : 4773
Joined In : 2013-04-26

PostSubject: Re: What the shit happened to Gravy?   What the shit happened to Gravy? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:31 pm

That wasn't the only thread, yet that was the one I locked and threw out.

There's criticism and not liking something. I'll never hang someone out to dry due to their preference. Yet, being harsh for the sake of it and derailing threads shouldn't happen in a community this close. This is an issue I tried to take off the boards which ultimately ended up in his decision to leave.

I'm of the belief that his contributions were often incredible. Still, we should be better to each other about development and content. This isn't to say that we need to agree with one another, but we should certainly reciprocate respect when a somewhat serious discussion is transpiring. If an earnest discussion degenerates into masturbatory arguments based on feelings, then I'm of the mind to discard those unhealthy arguments.

off-topic: MSG is bad for you
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_AWHOUHKN8
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the shit happened to Gravy?   What the shit happened to Gravy? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What the shit happened to Gravy?
Page 1 of 1