Tip of the Hat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Games coming out this fall

Go down 
+2
ExtremeOverload
breakyoudown
6 posters
AuthorMessage
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

Number of posts : 27756
Hedonistic Glory : 27758
Joined In : 2008-08-28

Games coming out this fall Empty
PostSubject: Games coming out this fall   Games coming out this fall I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:53 am

Jesus

Gears 2
Skyrim
Minecraft

Saints Row 3
Dark Souls (To Xbox too!)
Dead Rising 2 (With extra content called Off the record or something)
Assassins Creed Revelations
Modern Warfare 3
Rage
Batman Arklam City
Battlefield 3
Halo CE remake
Shadow of the Colossus Collection
Silent Hill 5

Holy fuck relax with the games in the fall
Back to top Go down
ExtremeOverload
I CAME!
ExtremeOverload

Number of posts : 972
Hedonistic Glory : 6408
Joined In : 2009-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Games coming out this fall   Games coming out this fall I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:48 pm

breakyoudown wrote:
Gears 2
hey, fuck head, gears 2 came out LAST fall.
Back to top Go down
Darkflame
Problem Child
Darkflame

Number of posts : 8102
Hedonistic Glory : 13790
Joined In : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Games coming out this fall   Games coming out this fall I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:00 pm

This is when all the blockbuster games come out in time for Christmas. Got myself some pre-orders for Arkham City and Skyrim. Yeh boi.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Games coming out this fall   Games coming out this fall I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:59 pm

Its gonna be a drought after this
Back to top Go down
GuyIncognito
True Gentleman
GuyIncognito

Number of posts : 1151
Hedonistic Glory : 6467
Joined In : 2010-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Games coming out this fall   Games coming out this fall I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:29 pm

Only three objectives for games this and next year.
Skyrim
BF3
Twisted Metal
Back to top Go down
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician
TheskyisblueFTW

Number of posts : 2722
Hedonistic Glory : 9081
Joined In : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Games coming out this fall   Games coming out this fall I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:17 pm

Skyward sword anyone? Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DX.Robots

PostSubject: Re: Games coming out this fall   Games coming out this fall I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:25 am

Rage is the only thing I'm truly looking forward to. I'll pick up Arkham City and Dark Souls, but as sequels they don't have the appeal of something shiny and new.

I was excited for BF3, but the beta has left me underwhelmed.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

Number of posts : 11611
Hedonistic Glory : 18462
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Games coming out this fall   Games coming out this fall I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 4:51 am

Dies Irae wrote:
Rage is the only thing I'm truly looking forward to. I'll pick up Arkham City and Dark Souls, but as sequels they don't have the appeal of something shiny and new.

How are you not remotely excited for Skyrim? I mean, come on!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Games coming out this fall   Games coming out this fall I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:06 am

Axe wrote:
Dies Irae wrote:

I'd rather play the Witcher 2 or a number of other RPGs than Oblivion, so a new Elder Scrolls doesn't hold the same appeal to me as it does for others.

Besides, I mainly play PC now: console ports suck. Bethesda are idiots, you create on PC and port to console, especially for an RPG. Saying that, Rage is optimised for PC and who developed it? Oh yeah, Bethesda. Not sure what's going on there.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

Number of posts : 11611
Hedonistic Glory : 18462
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Games coming out this fall   Games coming out this fall I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:06 am

Dies Irae wrote:
Axe wrote:
Dies Irae wrote:

I'd rather play the Witcher 2 or a number of other RPGs than Oblivion, so a new Elder Scrolls doesn't hold the same appeal to me as it does for others.

Besides, I mainly play PC now: console ports suck. Bethesda are idiots, you create on PC and port to console, especially for an RPG. Saying that, Rage is optimised for PC and who developed it? Oh yeah, Bethesda. Not sure what's going on there.

ID software developed it, Bethesda just published it.

I actually really want to play the witcher 2, but i need a PC capable of running it first. As for the elder scrolls, i just think they are so much more than an rpg. The worlds just seem so much more fleshed out than other games, it's like exploration and stuff is the real main character. Except oblivion had the problem of having samey looking dungeons, but by the looks of skyrim they fixed that completely
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Games coming out this fall   Games coming out this fall I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:20 am

Guys Minecraft is going to be out, and its going to be like an RPG. I hope I never play it in class, I'll probably be there till midnight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Games coming out this fall   Games coming out this fall I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 12:45 pm

Axe wrote:
I actually really want to play the witcher 2

Comes out on xbox early next year.

If truth be told the game I'm most looking forward to is ME3. I'm not sure I'm sold on the more run and gun play style, but I know Bioware will produce a fantastic script.

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier would be next on my list, but both of these come out next year. At least it's something to look forward to after the busy autumn rush.
Back to top Go down
Darkflame
Problem Child
Darkflame

Number of posts : 8102
Hedonistic Glory : 13790
Joined In : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Games coming out this fall   Games coming out this fall I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 5:11 pm

Dies Irae wrote:
Axe wrote:

If truth be told the game I'm most looking forward to is ME3. I'm not sure I'm sold on the more run and gun play style, but I know Bioware will produce a fantastic script.

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier would be next on my list, but both of these come out next year. At least it's something to look forward to after the busy autumn rush.
No come to PS3? Sad
Back to top Go down
ExtremeOverload
I CAME!
ExtremeOverload

Number of posts : 972
Hedonistic Glory : 6408
Joined In : 2009-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Games coming out this fall   Games coming out this fall I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:54 am

Darkflame wrote:
Dies Irae wrote:
Axe wrote:

No come to PS3? Sad
it doesn't like being gay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games coming out this fall   Games coming out this fall I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Games coming out this fall
Page 1 of 1