Tip of the Hat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paranormal Activity 3 Trailer

Go down 
+5
Darkflame
sarainadream
blackstar
Taxer666
breakyoudown
9 posters
AuthorMessage
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

Number of posts : 27756
Hedonistic Glory : 27753
Joined In : 2008-08-28

Paranormal Activity 3 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Paranormal Activity 3 Trailer   Paranormal Activity 3 Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:27 am

Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
Taxer666

Number of posts : 7204
Hedonistic Glory : 13184
Joined In : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 3 Trailer   Paranormal Activity 3 Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 2:33 am

1st one sucked. Didn't watch the second one but I assume it sucked too. This one will probably suck as well.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 3 Trailer   Paranormal Activity 3 Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:34 pm

First one I thought was scary. Second one was awful. The ghost seemed more like a troll than anything. This one is just getting the cash flo
Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite
blackstar

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 14153
Joined In : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 3 Trailer   Paranormal Activity 3 Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:22 pm

I'll probably see it since I've seen the other two.
Back to top Go down
http://www.circleofdestruction.net
sarainadream
True Gentleman
sarainadream

Number of posts : 784
Hedonistic Glory : 6170
Joined In : 2009-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 3 Trailer   Paranormal Activity 3 Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:16 pm

The 1st was okay but nothing great; the second one was not scary at all...this one may be a BIT creepier if the kids get possessed but my hopes are not up.
Back to top Go down
Darkflame
Problem Child
Darkflame

Number of posts : 8102
Hedonistic Glory : 13785
Joined In : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 3 Trailer   Paranormal Activity 3 Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:05 pm

Yeah, it'll suck. I didn't see the first one in full but the second one was terrible. It annoys me how people think it's so terrifying. That thing at the end of that trailer where you saw the figure standing in the bathroom was so cheap I laughed.
Back to top Go down
jonebart2011

Number of posts : 3
Hedonistic Glory : 4672
Joined In : 2011-08-02

PostSubject: Looking for modern floor lamps........   Paranormal Activity 3 Trailer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 2:01 pm

Our modern furniture store offers you genuine quality products and the perfect contemporary furnishings for your home or office. You will find modern classics furniture and bauhaus designer furniture by Le Corbusier, Mies van der Rohe, Eileen Gray and others at affordable prices. Save with FREE Shipping on all orders with no minimum purchase.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

modern lighting
modern floor lamps

Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 3 Trailer   Paranormal Activity 3 Trailer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 2:19 pm

Oh fuck you, not on my birthday
Back to top Go down
LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
LOR

Number of posts : 7802
Hedonistic Glory : 13574
Joined In : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 3 Trailer   Paranormal Activity 3 Trailer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 2:52 pm

jonebart2011 wrote:
Our modern furniture store offers you genuine quality products and the perfect contemporary furnishings for your home or office. You will find modern classics furniture and bauhaus designer furniture by Le Corbusier, Mies van der Rohe, Eileen Gray and others at affordable prices. Save with FREE Shipping on all orders with no minimum purchase.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

modern lighting
modern floor lamps

well i first was gonna say, "the first two i know sucked and i didnt even see them, this will too" but then i realized I COULD GET FREE FUCKING SHIPPING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? sold
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/halloflor
Darkflame
Problem Child
Darkflame

Number of posts : 8102
Hedonistic Glory : 13785
Joined In : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 3 Trailer   Paranormal Activity 3 Trailer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:08 pm

You mean this one's gonna have modern lighting AND modern floor lamps!?
Back to top Go down
LOR
LOR

Number of posts : 7802
Hedonistic Glory : 13574
Joined In : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 3 Trailer   Paranormal Activity 3 Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:55 am

YEAH
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/halloflor
VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 12186
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 3 Trailer   Paranormal Activity 3 Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:55 pm

Just goes to show the kinds of things people are afraid of...like the possibility that their kids might be possessed because they are acting "strange," and that they need the attention of a priest instead of something slightly more sane...or maybe the attention of a baseball bat to "exorcise" them by killing them.
Back to top Go down
GuyIncognito
True Gentleman
GuyIncognito

Number of posts : 1151
Hedonistic Glory : 6462
Joined In : 2010-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 3 Trailer   Paranormal Activity 3 Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 7:06 pm

Pretty high quality camera for the 80's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 3 Trailer   Paranormal Activity 3 Trailer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paranormal Activity 3 Trailer
Page 1 of 1