Tip of the Hat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Macho Man’ Randy Savage dies in a car crash

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Macho Man’ Randy Savage dies in a car crash Empty
PostSubject: Macho Man’ Randy Savage dies in a car crash   Macho Man’ Randy Savage dies in a car crash I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 3:10 pm

"Macho Man" Randy Savage, a professional wrestler who became a fan favorite thanks to his outlandish outfits and trademark catchphrase, died Friday in a car wreck, according to TMZ.

The 58-year-old Savage reportedly suffered a heart attack while driving his 2009 Jeep Wrangler in Tampa, Fla., and careened across lanes of oncoming traffic before colliding head-on with a tree. He died later at a local hospital.

Savage's wife Lynn, who was riding in the passenger seat, escaped with only minor injuries. Both passengers were wearing seatbelts and the police do not believe alcohol was a factor.

The World Wrestling Federation favorite from Ohio burst onto the scene in 1985 and quickly drew attention with his flamboyant outfits and "ooh yeah!" catchphrase. His marriage to Elizabeth Hulette, Ms. Elizabeth to fans, was one of the first high-profile wrestler/valet relationships. They divorced in 1992. Savage remarried last year.

He won two WWF championships in his career. His match against Ricky Steamboat in 1987's Wrestlemania III is considered one of the best WWF bouts ever. Savage won the title late that year, setting the stage for memorable battles with Hulk Hogan, who would eventually dethrone him as champion.

Savage also appeared in memorable ads for Slim Jim and played a wrestler in the 2002 hit film "Spider-Man."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkkRj1aDNw4&feature=player_embedded
Back to top Go down
LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
LOR

Number of posts : 7802
Hedonistic Glory : 13579
Joined In : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Macho Man’ Randy Savage dies in a car crash   Macho Man’ Randy Savage dies in a car crash I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 6:15 pm

that blows. loads of deaths this year. not a very happy year.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/halloflor

PostSubject: Re: Macho Man’ Randy Savage dies in a car crash   Macho Man’ Randy Savage dies in a car crash I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 6:48 pm

LOR wrote:
loads of deaths this year. not a very happy year.
THE TRUEST WORDS EVER SPOKE ..
Back to top Go down
LOR
LOR

Number of posts : 7802
Hedonistic Glory : 13579
Joined In : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Macho Man’ Randy Savage dies in a car crash   Macho Man’ Randy Savage dies in a car crash I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 8:18 pm

its ridiculous actually
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/halloflor
Darkflame
Problem Child
Darkflame

Number of posts : 8102
Hedonistic Glory : 13790
Joined In : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Macho Man’ Randy Savage dies in a car crash   Macho Man’ Randy Savage dies in a car crash I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 4:36 pm

Wrestlers drop like flies. It's really a brutal industry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Macho Man’ Randy Savage dies in a car crash   Macho Man’ Randy Savage dies in a car crash I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Macho Man’ Randy Savage dies in a car crash
Page 1 of 1