Tip of the Hat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who palys drums and what kinda drums/cymbals you have and what do u like to play?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
blister13
A Good Fellow
blister13

Number of posts : 57
Hedonistic Glory : 5726
Joined In : 2008-09-21

Who palys drums and what kinda drums/cymbals you have and what do u like to play? Empty
PostSubject: Who palys drums and what kinda drums/cymbals you have and what do u like to play?   Who palys drums and what kinda drums/cymbals you have and what do u like to play? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 2:55 pm

As of this weekend ill be getting my dads tama superstar or rockstar drums with his zildjian Z Custom symbals. 20" ride 19,18,17,16" crash 12" splash with 2 bass drums and ill have a total of 9 toms. I can play eneter sandman by metallica hallowed be thy naem by iron maiden and rooster by alice in chains. i havnt been playing to long but as of right now i am thinking about goin to berklee's school of music for drums XD
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/blisterr
HeaLr505
Heavy Metal Mercenary
HeaLr505

Number of posts : 1703
Hedonistic Glory : 5778
Joined In : 2008-09-26

Who palys drums and what kinda drums/cymbals you have and what do u like to play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who palys drums and what kinda drums/cymbals you have and what do u like to play?   Who palys drums and what kinda drums/cymbals you have and what do u like to play? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:04 pm

I don't play drums, but my friend Garrett Obermiller does, and he's been taking for 1 1/2 years.. He has a Mapex M Birch drumset with a Zildjian cymbal set of 2 20" crashes, an 18" ride, a 16" ride, Chyna, and hi-hat
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/HeaLr505
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

Number of posts : 27756
Hedonistic Glory : 27758
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Who palys drums and what kinda drums/cymbals you have and what do u like to play?   Who palys drums and what kinda drums/cymbals you have and what do u like to play? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:23 pm

I remember trying to play drums at my friends house. It utter confuses me, I have no idea what to do.
I'll stick with guitar heh
But yeah have any pics of it?
Back to top Go down
ChevelleOwner
A Scholar
ChevelleOwner

Number of posts : 255
Hedonistic Glory : 5736

PostSubject: Re: Who palys drums and what kinda drums/cymbals you have and what do u like to play?   Who palys drums and what kinda drums/cymbals you have and what do u like to play? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 3:21 am

Woot, finally a Drum Thread Very Happy Well, I Don't really have a drum set, but...

My kit:
Pearl Forum Series
14"x5.5" Snare Remo Emperor X head (coated)
12"x9" Tom Remo Ambassador head (coated)
16"x16" Floor Tom Remo Pinstripe head(coated)
22"x18" Bass Protone head

Cymbals:
Sabian B8 16" Thin Crash
Sabian B8 Pro Thin 18" Crash
Zildjian ZBT 14" Hats
Zildjian ZBT 20" Ride

Pedal:
PDP DP602C Double Bass

:lolwut:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/mymilkshakesurhump/
HeaLr505
Heavy Metal Mercenary
HeaLr505

PostSubject: Re: Who palys drums and what kinda drums/cymbals you have and what do u like to play?   Who palys drums and what kinda drums/cymbals you have and what do u like to play? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:17 am

WOOTALISMS! DOUBLE BASS!! cheers cheers cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
blister13
A Good Fellow
blister13

Number of posts : 57
Hedonistic Glory : 5726
Joined In : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: d   Who palys drums and what kinda drums/cymbals you have and what do u like to play? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:07 pm

hell yea take a pic and post it up here i think ill take a pick of mine tonight and posted...depends on if im lazy lol
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/blisterr
HeaLr505
Heavy Metal Mercenary
HeaLr505

PostSubject: Re: Who palys drums and what kinda drums/cymbals you have and what do u like to play?   Who palys drums and what kinda drums/cymbals you have and what do u like to play? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 2:31 pm

dude drums are the best instrument ever! here's my top 5 lol..
1. DRUMS
2. GUITAR
3. BASS
4. EMO HEAD(they make a funny sound when you poke them)
5. ELECTRIC TRIANGLE!!
LULZ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who palys drums and what kinda drums/cymbals you have and what do u like to play?   Who palys drums and what kinda drums/cymbals you have and what do u like to play? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who palys drums and what kinda drums/cymbals you have and what do u like to play?
Page 1 of 1