Tip of the Hat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stupid ways you've died in video games?

Go down 
+4
link
ExtremeOverload
breakyoudown
TheskyisblueFTW
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician
TheskyisblueFTW

Number of posts : 2722
Hedonistic Glory : 9081
Joined In : 2008-09-23

Stupid ways you've died in video games? Empty
PostSubject: Stupid ways you've died in video games?   Stupid ways you've died in video games? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:59 pm

In ninja gaiden a dog planted an explosive on me and I died, In call of duty someone threw a grenade at me and the impact killed me before it exploded, In Ocarina of time a like like in gannons castle ate me and when it spit me out I fell off a cliff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DX.Robots
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

Number of posts : 27756
Hedonistic Glory : 27758
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Stupid ways you've died in video games?   Stupid ways you've died in video games? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:28 pm

Quite a few times I'd just get stuck in a wall and had to wait till enemies killed me in gears of war
It was fucking stupid. I'd take cover on a wall, I'd leap off then a giant invisible fucking magnet would suck me back on it and I'd get pwnt online
Back to top Go down
ExtremeOverload
I CAME!
ExtremeOverload

Number of posts : 972
Hedonistic Glory : 6408
Joined In : 2009-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Stupid ways you've died in video games?   Stupid ways you've died in video games? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:27 pm

Halo 3. I blow someone up in a Banshee. 10 seconds later, I got splattered by a piece of the Banshee that fell out of the sky.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Stupid ways you've died in video games?   Stupid ways you've died in video games? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:32 pm

Gaylo
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat
link

Number of posts : 7786
Hedonistic Glory : 12858
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Stupid ways you've died in video games?   Stupid ways you've died in video games? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:19 am

Airdrop crate in MW2 from a teammate.
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 12191
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Stupid ways you've died in video games?   Stupid ways you've died in video games? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:18 am

In Starcraft 2 I was playing against my friend Menace and it was a close match but a good match. We were both just pumping out units and I was getting ready for his push. He decides to make 2 banshees to harass me. Okay 2 banshees so they are annoying but it's just 2 of them and I have lots of units it shouldn't be a problem. First I'm losing probes (AKA: money) from one banshee and I'm like meh...send some stalkers (AKA: Anti-banshee) over and make one cannon at each base. It flies away, no biggie. Then a little later 2 banshees show up at my main. They are raping my probes out of reach from my cannon. Apparently it takes 2 cannons to cover all the mineral lines. So I send some stalkers over, then they go invisible. They keep killing even more probes and this is pissing me off and slowing me down a lot. I go to throw down a second cannon, move my probes over near the other cannon even if it lasts just a moment, and then look for my observer (AKA: anti-invisible shit) which I know I have a couple. The thing is small and transparent and I can't find it anywhere. I'm looking around the map for it but then meanwhile my probes are still dying and I panick and go back. The banshees leave my main as my second cannon goes up. Then they go and attack my probes at my expansion. This one has a cannon too but they go outside the range. So then I send my stalkers over there and transfer probes from expansion to main meanwhile because they kill the probes so damn much. Then I look for my observer again and wait...what's this? Banshees back at main. In the end my macro was stalled for /minutes/. In Starcraft seconds matter. And over half my probes were killed. When he moved out it was lame. Seriously fuck that. Two banshees is nothing. It's like 2 siege tanks. I'd piss on that.

And I know I've done ridiculous shit in games that has gotten me killed. I can't remember much right now, but I have been delirious while playing games before.
Back to top Go down
GuyIncognito
True Gentleman
GuyIncognito

Number of posts : 1151
Hedonistic Glory : 6467
Joined In : 2010-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Stupid ways you've died in video games?   Stupid ways you've died in video games? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:01 am

In Oblivion a glitch took place where I died the moment I ran into a building. Unfortunately, it autosaved the moment I entered it.
Back to top Go down
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician
TheskyisblueFTW

PostSubject: Re: Stupid ways you've died in video games?   Stupid ways you've died in video games? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:11 pm

A small body of water in GTA vice city
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

Number of posts : 11611
Hedonistic Glory : 18462
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Stupid ways you've died in video games?   Stupid ways you've died in video games? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:36 pm

One time I was playing call of duty, and I got shot. How fucking stupid is that?
Back to top Go down
GuyIncognito
True Gentleman
GuyIncognito

PostSubject: Re: Stupid ways you've died in video games?   Stupid ways you've died in video games? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:56 pm

I was playing GTA IV and blew up someones car as they were driving it. Once it blew up and killed the guy, the car kept going and killed me too.
Back to top Go down
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician
TheskyisblueFTW

PostSubject: Re: Stupid ways you've died in video games?   Stupid ways you've died in video games? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:04 pm

Axe wrote:
One time I was playing call of duty, and I got shot. How fucking stupid is that?

OMG I hate it when people shoot at me its so noob
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat
link

Number of posts : 7786
Hedonistic Glory : 12858
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Stupid ways you've died in video games?   Stupid ways you've died in video games? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:05 pm

Tracer dart in Bad Company 2, that thing does almost no damage, and I was already at low health and got killed with it.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

Number of posts : 11611
Hedonistic Glory : 18462
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Stupid ways you've died in video games?   Stupid ways you've died in video games? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:17 pm

TheSky'sRageFTW wrote:
Axe wrote:

OMG I hate it when people shoot at me its so noob

Fucking nubs need to lurn 2 game.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Stupid ways you've died in video games?   Stupid ways you've died in video games? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:16 pm

My biggest fail. In L4D I was wayyy ahead of my team, in the safe room. I waited there for like 2 minutes and my friends were all dying. The guilt got the better of me and I opened the door and a human controlled hunter was waiting there and killed me.
I got kicked after this
Back to top Go down
GuyIncognito
True Gentleman
GuyIncognito

PostSubject: Re: Stupid ways you've died in video games?   Stupid ways you've died in video games? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:43 pm

I ran a horse and wagon off a cliff in Red Dead a few minutes ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stupid ways you've died in video games?   Stupid ways you've died in video games? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 3:37 pm

Well I thought this as stupid but: I was playing L4D2 and I was a human, I happened to be running up some stairs to get some oil and I got knocked on the edge by a jockey or something and was hanging there for a long time and all my teammates died so I was hanging there with no one to pull me up and I fell down and died Sad NO ONE HALPED ME.
Back to top Go down
Palpi of Lor
Pure Class
Palpi of Lor

Number of posts : 594
Hedonistic Glory : 5777
Joined In : 2010-05-03
Location : GETTING MY FAT RUBBED BY IB IN THE DEPTHS OF HELL!!

PostSubject: Re: Stupid ways you've died in video games?   Stupid ways you've died in video games? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:19 am

LOL. That sucks, I would've just rage quit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid ways you've died in video games?   Stupid ways you've died in video games? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stupid ways you've died in video games?
Page 1 of 1