Tip of the Hat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your Avatar

Go down 
+12
link
rockrocks
GuyIncognito
Taxer666
LOR
VacuousReality
TheskyisblueFTW
Bloodbeast
breakyoudown
Namine Heart
Axe
Darkflame
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkflame
Problem Child
Darkflame

Number of posts : 8102
Hedonistic Glory : 13800
Joined In : 2009-10-26

Your Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Your Avatar   Your Avatar I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:11 pm

Got bored so I thought I'd ask everyone what the hell their avatar is.

Mine's is Mikael Akerfeldt. If you don't know who he is, you should be taken out back and shot.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

Number of posts : 11611
Hedonistic Glory : 18472
Joined In : 2009-01-21

Your Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Avatar   Your Avatar I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:16 pm

My avatar is John Haughm. He is the singer, guitar player, and creative force behind Agalloch.
Back to top Go down
Namine Heart
Top Lad
Namine Heart

Number of posts : 119
Hedonistic Glory : 5369
Joined In : 2010-01-21

Your Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Avatar   Your Avatar I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:28 pm

Mine is Sora from Kingdom Hearts, big surprise there XD
Back to top Go down

Your Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Avatar   Your Avatar I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:00 pm

Mine's an adorable kitty I found browsing thedailykitten.com !!! ^_^
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

Number of posts : 27756
Hedonistic Glory : 27768
Joined In : 2008-08-28

Your Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Avatar   Your Avatar I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:46 pm

William Shatner from The 1960s Twilight Zone
One of the best episodes, its called "Terror from 30000 feet" or something
He is supposed to be seeing a clown on the airplane's wing tearing it apart instead of a cat
Family guy spoofed this
Back to top Go down
Bloodbeast
The Cuddle Monster
Bloodbeast

Number of posts : 1638
Hedonistic Glory : 7261
Joined In : 2009-08-26

Your Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Avatar   Your Avatar I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:38 pm

Beneath the Massacre's album cover for Mechanics of Dysfunction.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

Your Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Avatar   Your Avatar I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:40 pm

Bloodbeast wrote:
blah blah blah shitty generic death metal blah blah blah
Back to top Go down

Your Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Avatar   Your Avatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:18 am

Axe wrote:
Oh golly gee gawsh, Mechanics of Dysfunction is mai favorite album
Back to top Go down
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician
TheskyisblueFTW

Number of posts : 2722
Hedonistic Glory : 9091
Joined In : 2008-09-23

Your Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Avatar   Your Avatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:11 am

this should explain/complicate things:

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DX.Robots
Bloodbeast
The Cuddle Monster
Bloodbeast

Your Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Avatar   Your Avatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:13 am

Axe I really don't give two shits what you think, really in the end, it's opinion; opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and most of them stink. Rather ironically, you happen to be an asshole that reeks of fermented fecal matter, so do me a favor, keep you butt cheeks tight.

As for the matter of your opinion in the fields of death metal, it is entirely voided. Your forte lies in that shitty genre you so adore, folk metal. You wouldn't know good death metal (or anything outside the realm of folk or folk with black metal elements for that matter) even if it gave you reach around and burrito slapped you.

Comprende? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Your Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Avatar   Your Avatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:26 am

You both listen to very different types of metal, why argue?
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

Your Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Avatar   Your Avatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:42 am

Bloodbeast wrote:
Axe I really don't give two shits what you think, really in the end, it's opinion; opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and most of them stink. Rather ironically, you happen to be an asshole that reeks of fermented fecal matter, so do me a favor, keep you butt cheeks tight.

As for the matter of your opinion in the fields of death metal, it is entirely voided. Your forte lies in that shitty genre you so adore, folk metal. You wouldn't know good death metal (or anything outside the realm of folk or folk with black metal elements for that matter) even if it gave you reach around and burrito slapped you.

Comprende? Very Happy

lmao I was obviously joking my good man.

And I like death metal, just mostly OSDM, tech death, and melo death (if that counts)
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 12201
Joined In : 2009-02-18

Your Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Avatar   Your Avatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:58 am

Same Chandra Nalaar avatar as always. I don't get tired of it. I get tired of not having it though when I get a different avatar. I can only stand to have another avatar for so long.

I am loving Wintergrab.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

Your Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Avatar   Your Avatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:06 am

VacuousReality wrote:

I am loving Wintergrab.

Glad to hear it. That demo really is along the same vein as Nur ein Traum. Although the title track of Nur ein Traum makes it the better of the two. That song is perfect. Thank you Chrono Trigger
Back to top Go down
Bloodbeast
The Cuddle Monster
Bloodbeast

Your Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Avatar   Your Avatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:10 am

Axe wrote:
Bloodbeast wrote:

Comprende? Very Happy

And I like death metal, just mostly OSDM, tech death, and melo death (if that counts)
Do not play me as a fool, for we both know that there was more to that than a frivolous joke. There were much deeper intentions to it. For the most part, I genuinely believe, nay adamantly believe that you look down upon on the majority of music that doesn't involve wielding broadswords, slaying imaginary orcs, or fronted by Jim Morrison. You just think it all as wanky-wank and generic. And not just you, so many people here are just as biased with it as you. The surplus of members who have musical ignorance, in the fact they shun most everything thing isn't in the sense "epic", is all but appalling. I could go into the General Metal Discussion section and the bulk of post would be aimed towards this. I may sound hypocritical being that I prefer heavier music, but nonetheless, I've kept my horizons much more broad and my collections contains vast amounts of music that isn't "brutal": classical, blues, alternative, industrial, reggae, black metal, and yes even folk. When I first arrived here, my obsession fell with grunge and I only had limited likes in other metal, but stayed open to other.It irritates me to the point that I longer wish to indulge in this forum, and yes, I believe this is probably a fairwell.
Back to top Go down

Your Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Avatar   Your Avatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:13 am

Youuu guuyyzzz
Sad Please don't argues.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

Your Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Avatar   Your Avatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:15 am

Bloodbeast wrote:
Axe wrote:
Bloodbeast wrote:

Comprende? Very Happy

Do not play me as a fool, for we both know that there was more to that than a frivolous joke. There were much deeper intentions to it. For the most part, I genuinely believe, nay adamantly believe that you look down upon on the majority of music that doesn't involve wielding broadswords, slaying imaginary orcs, or fronted by Jim Morrison. You just think it all as wanky-wank and generic. And not just you, so many people here are just as biased with it as you. The surplus of members who have musical ignorance, in the fact they shun most everything thing isn't in the sense "epic", is all but appalling. I could go into the General Metal Discussion section and the bulk of post would be aimed towards this. I may sound hypocritical being that I prefer heavier music, but nonetheless, I've kept my horizons much more broad and my collections contains vast amounts of music that isn't "brutal": classical, blues, alternative, industrial, reggae, black metal, and yes even folk. When I first arrived here, my obsession fell with grunge and I only had limited likes in other metal, but stayed open to other.It irritates me to the point that I longer wish to indulge in this forum, and yes, I believe this is probably a fairwell.

You got the part about Jim Morrison right Very Happy

But seriously, it was all in good fun. I obviously like death metal. I mean, not as much as you, but I do like it. I was just giving you hell. You do the same to me. Please don't take things so seriously.

I like most genres of music, the exception being rap/hip-hop. I obviously don't think any lesser of you because you have a slightly different taste in metal than me.

I apologize for coming across as an ass, but it really was in joking.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

Your Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Avatar   Your Avatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:17 am

Bloodbeast wrote:
Axe wrote:
Bloodbeast wrote:

Comprende? Very Happy

And I do respect your taste in music and enjoy talking it with you. I really liked the fact that you enjoy grunge music, since I too am a fan. You have to understand that I was just giving you hard time. I thought it was funny to do that because of the last time we went back and forth "friendly trolling" each other.
Back to top Go down
Bloodbeast
The Cuddle Monster
Bloodbeast

Your Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Avatar   Your Avatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:20 am

I don't fucking care if it was or not, for the fact of the matter is, if it isn't you, it's someone else. The blatant contempt for anything that isn't about vikings still in deeply imbued here.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

Your Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Avatar   Your Avatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:26 am

Bloodbeast wrote:
I don't fucking care if it was or not, for the fact of the matter is, if it isn't you, it's someone else. The blatant contempt for anything that isn't about vikings still in deeply imbued here.

Well lets see

Taxer is big on death metal
VR likes black
byd likes pretty much everything like me
Link likes death
Senrae likes folk and black
Darkflame likes heavy, power, and folk
Alfonso likes thrash
Brute likes prog
The guys from LOR like power, folk, prog
MC likes doom

I really don't see where you're coming from. We all have different tastes. And your posts aren't ignored.
Back to top Go down
Bloodbeast
The Cuddle Monster
Bloodbeast

Your Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Avatar   Your Avatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:32 am

Jeez man, you shouldn't take things so cereal, I wasn't being cereal, you'll never get out of life alive. :o

I know that everyone here has their own musical niche, and that only a handful of people are actually consumed by nothing buy folk metal.
Back to top Go down

Your Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Avatar   Your Avatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:34 am

Bloodbeast wrote:
Jeez man, you shouldn't take things so cereal, I wasn't being cereal, you'll never get out of life alive. :o

I know that everyone here has their own musical niche, and that only a handful of people are actually consumed by nothing buy folk metal.

Dat wuz meee some time ago Laughing
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

Your Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Avatar   Your Avatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:36 am

Bloodbeast wrote:

/facepalm

'tis my job as a staff member to make sure you're happy.
Back to top Go down

Your Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Avatar   Your Avatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:37 am

Axe wrote:

I WANT COOOKIEESSS!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bloodbeast
The Cuddle Monster
Bloodbeast

Your Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Avatar   Your Avatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:38 am

Axe wrote:
Bloodbeast wrote:

/facepalm

In that case, I'm dying for someone to cuddle....
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

Your Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Avatar   Your Avatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:39 am

Senrae wrote:
Axe wrote:

NO CUKY FUR UUUU!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

Your Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Avatar   Your Avatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:40 am

Bloodbeast wrote:
Axe wrote:
Bloodbeast wrote:

/facepalm

I thought you'd never ask Sad
Back to top Go down
Bloodbeast
The Cuddle Monster
Bloodbeast

Your Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Avatar   Your Avatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:42 am

Axe wrote:
Bloodbeast wrote:
Axe wrote:
Bloodbeast wrote:

/facepalm

I thought you'd never ask Sad
*What is love, baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me no more*
Back to top Go down
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician
TheskyisblueFTW

Number of posts : 2722
Hedonistic Glory : 9091
Joined In : 2008-09-23

Your Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Avatar   Your Avatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:43 am

Axe wrote:
Bloodbeast wrote:

/facepalm

I'd like a small nation in the south america to call my own please Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DX.Robots

Your Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Avatar   Your Avatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:43 am

Axe wrote:
Senrae wrote:
Axe wrote:

NO CUKY FUR UUUU!!!!!!!
Your Avatar D5600b4d
Back to top Go down
Bloodbeast
The Cuddle Monster
Bloodbeast

Your Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Avatar   Your Avatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:44 am

I'd fap to that.
Back to top Go down

Your Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Avatar   Your Avatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:46 am

Your Avatar E4cb721a
Back to top Go down
Bloodbeast
The Cuddle Monster
Bloodbeast

Your Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Avatar   Your Avatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:50 am

She is a cumdumpster, right?
Back to top Go down

Your Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Avatar   Your Avatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:52 am

Your Avatar C5dfa0ad
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

Your Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Avatar   Your Avatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:53 am

Back to top Go down

Your Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Avatar   Your Avatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:54 am

o3o
Back to top Go down
Bloodbeast
The Cuddle Monster
Bloodbeast

Your Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Avatar   Your Avatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:54 am

MOAR, CAUSE MOAR.
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

Your Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Avatar   Your Avatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:02 am

What's in it for me?
Back to top Go down
Bloodbeast
The Cuddle Monster
Bloodbeast

Your Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Avatar   Your Avatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:03 am

Some dome.
Back to top Go down
LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
LOR

Number of posts : 7802
Hedonistic Glory : 13589
Joined In : 2010-05-01

Your Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Avatar   Your Avatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:05 am

i is a real live cubone

and i want cookies...

and apple juice...

and spongebob

...yay spongebob...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/halloflor
VacuousReality

Your Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Avatar   Your Avatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:06 am

You mean like pregnant women? I remember there was a pregnancy dome on the KFH menu.
Back to top Go down

Your Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Avatar   Your Avatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:06 am

LOR wrote:
i is a real live cubone

and i want cookies...

and apple juice...

and spongebob

...yay spongebob...

I WANT DEM MOAR I WANT DEM MOOOARR
Back to top Go down
LOR
LOR

Your Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Avatar   Your Avatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:08 am

Your Avatar Lolcat_eat_cookies
Back to top Go down

Your Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Avatar   Your Avatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:09 am

LOR wrote:
Your Avatar Lolcat_eat_cookies
Awww i'd nevar take a cookie from kitty. Sad *huggles*
Back to top Go down
Bloodbeast
The Cuddle Monster
Bloodbeast

Your Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Avatar   Your Avatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:10 am

VacuousReality wrote:
You mean like pregnant women? I remember there was a pregnancy dome on the KFH menu.
No! Dome! Das gut kind!
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

Your Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Avatar   Your Avatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:12 am

Well then what would you say is the good kind?
Back to top Go down
Bloodbeast
The Cuddle Monster
Bloodbeast

Your Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Avatar   Your Avatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:13 am

Headbutt your crotch.
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

Your Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Avatar   Your Avatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:15 am

No
Back to top Go down

Your Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Avatar   Your Avatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:20 am

VacuousReality wrote:
No
:df:
Back to top Go down
LOR
LOR

Your Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Avatar   Your Avatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:22 am

Senrae wrote:
VacuousReality wrote:
No
:df:
Your Avatar Centaur1Smily
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Avatar   Your Avatar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Avatar