Tip of the Hat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What did you dream last night?

Go down 
+7
link
Bloodbeast
TheskyisblueFTW
Darkflame
GuyIncognito
breakyoudown
Taxer666
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
Taxer666

Number of posts : 7204
Hedonistic Glory : 13181
Joined In : 2009-11-24

What did you dream last night? Empty
PostSubject: What did you dream last night?   What did you dream last night? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:40 pm

Hopefully this will be a topic that will last a while because I love talking about my dreams.

1. Was at the hospital with some friend. I guess we were both sick or something so we got this experimental procedure done. Basically it was like getting fluids drained or something from our necks and then having these like Frankenstein-esque white bolts/plugs sticking out of the sides of our necks. My friend tried to take it off but she almost died. Went back to the hospital to see wtf was going on and they old us that if we ever took them out we would die.

2. This one is a bit fuzzy. Basically it was like a really insane Bruce Willis action movie were he tried to kill a great white shark with his bare hands. I think the name of the movie was Wipeout or something.

3. Another really fuzzy one. Basically one of my friends went insane after trying to do a 4chan meme irl. Don't remember too much other than him being in this large dark room and there was lots of blue stuff.

4. Probably the most terrifying dream of the night. Don't remember too much except the end. A friend and I were walking in the woods or something like that. We come across this castle thing right, and then I hear the most horrible sound ever. Like holy shit. The we hear something coming down from the castle like FAST so we start running and running, and then all of a sudden there's this cliff. I stumble off it but manage to hold on to the edge. My friend helps me up and then... I wake up.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

Number of posts : 27756
Hedonistic Glory : 27750
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream last night?   What did you dream last night? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:33 pm

I can't remember, but I know I had one. Once I had a dream I was on a turret and I was shooting at Tom Cruise from Last Samurai
Back to top Go down
GuyIncognito
True Gentleman
GuyIncognito

Number of posts : 1151
Hedonistic Glory : 6459
Joined In : 2010-06-08

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream last night?   What did you dream last night? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:09 pm

1. This is very fuzzy but when I was 4 or 5 I dreamed of being in the trainstation from Thomas the Tank Engine (watched that a lot when I was younger) and there were floating lawn mowers cutting people heads off

2. I dreamed of being in my school in 3rd grade. I was in a classroom where everyone was holding up against a door trying to prevent floating sharks from entering and killing everyone. It broke down the door picked off one or two and we ran through the halls trying to escape. We made it to the exit to find aligators at the door eating people as they ran out, then I woke up.

3. This one was recent. I drempt that I was being attacked by the Terminator. He trapped me into a room and I was left with two options. Kill yourself with the gun, or let him break down the door and tear you a new one. I took the semi-painless option and woke up in the dream in some room. Reincarnated or some shit, then I woke up almost immedietly afterwards.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream last night?   What did you dream last night? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:39 pm

The worst dreams I have include: being naked in public and being embarrassed, or going to jail
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream last night?   What did you dream last night? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:48 pm

XD I wanna be in that Castle dream. I love running in my dreams... it's about all I ever do in mine. >.< I love Thrilllss!!!

I don't remember my dream last night. Sad It was interrupted by my dad waking me up and I had to think.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream last night?   What did you dream last night? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:30 am

I had a dream that I went to this girls house that was very dark. She was a therapist. She only has one client who I happened to see along the way. Some blond girl with a ponytail. Anyway I get to this girls house and we talk about stuff. Then I say that I am looking for therapy. She said it was $500 per lesson and $600-1000 on weekends. She then said "I hope you have cash." I was shocked and said "Did you say $50-1000? Or 500?" I was thinking about it, I make $500 week, so I could get one lesson." I did not do it at the end

Theeeeee End
Back to top Go down
Darkflame
Problem Child
Darkflame

Number of posts : 8102
Hedonistic Glory : 13782
Joined In : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream last night?   What did you dream last night? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:36 am

I never remember my dreams.
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
Taxer666

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream last night?   What did you dream last night? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:40 pm

I don't remember my dream because I was woken up Sad
Back to top Go down
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician
TheskyisblueFTW

Number of posts : 2722
Hedonistic Glory : 9073
Joined In : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream last night?   What did you dream last night? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:20 pm

I always have the most boring dreams. Like the other night I dreamed I was late for class and I knew I was in the dream yet I still chose to walk to class instead of some fantastic form of travel
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DX.Robots
Bloodbeast
The Cuddle Monster
Bloodbeast

Number of posts : 1638
Hedonistic Glory : 7243
Joined In : 2009-08-26

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream last night?   What did you dream last night? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:28 am

I'm not entirely sure I have dreams.

I may experience images as I drift borderline consciousness, but that's the extent.

Or if I do have dreams, I can't remember a single event from them.
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat
link

Number of posts : 7786
Hedonistic Glory : 12850
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream last night?   What did you dream last night? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:14 am

I dream of genie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream last night?   What did you dream last night? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:24 am

Taxer666 wrote:
I don't remember my dream because I was woken up Sad
That has been happening to me for past few days.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

Number of posts : 11611
Hedonistic Glory : 18454
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream last night?   What did you dream last night? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:54 pm

I don't remember my dreams very often, but I will post when I do.
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
Taxer666

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream last night?   What did you dream last night? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:37 pm

Ugh, was woken up again so I don't remember. A key thing is to try to remember what you dreamed the first thing when you wake up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream last night?   What did you dream last night? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:04 pm

breakyoudown wrote:
The worst dreams I have include: being naked in public and being embarrassedl
Similar dream here.

I had a dream that I went to school naked, but instead of everyone laughing, everyone simply treated me better. Girls swooned. Teachers assumed that I was smarter and gave me lots of extra points and popular people were begging for my attention. The one group of people that reacted sencibly to my appearance, were the Middle Schoolers (grade 6-8) whom were horrified. Everytime I went through their hallway, they would scream and our principle would show up, salute me, and yell at the Middle Schoolers for screaming. Long-ass dream.

I think my subconscience is trying to tell me that I have a hot body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream last night?   What did you dream last night? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:05 pm

Lmao Gravy that sounds really funny

&& OMG I had a really vivid dream last night lol.

I started off in the beginning of my dream as a child, I lived out on another planet, Jupiter or Mars (I don't remember but I think it was jupiter) It looked sort of apocalyptic, industrial wasteland. My father worked for this huge company and they had apartments in there for the workers & family, so I lived in there. I left for school and everyone was talking baout stopping the company because it was evil and destroying the planet. When recess came around some kids and I wandered over back to the tower and someone handed me a gun, they said we were on a mission to stop my dad's boss and clear the first floor. We sat on a cliff and aimed our pistols at these men working on some Nuclear reactor or something; somehow I had sniperscope vision and was able to get perfect head-shots haha. Then we ran to the ground and went to the elevator, we came to the top two stories (and somehow in the dream I came to be my own age after the elevator trip]. We went on a mass genocide on the two floors trying to look for the boss. We came to this room and I stayed hidden in the doorway, watching everyone kill each other until the boss was the last man standing, then I shot him. I went back to school to see it in ruins and my sub. art teacher was standing there and talking to me about my mission. He said that it was a job well done, but I had another assignment that my dog was apparently already on. I had to go to the 6th floor and meet with my dog and destroy this 'Energy Base' that is guarded by my fathers rival. He pulled out a photograph of the guy and he looked like the rival you have on Pokemon Gold/Silver lol. So I went back to the tower and somehow ended up in my parents room and it was night time. The elevator was in there to get to the 6th floor, and so I almost entered but then my dog appeared and my dad woke up. He asked me what I was doing and I told him about my mission, he said he wanted to go with me to take care of his rival but first he wanted to take a shower. I went back to my room and grabbed a steal suit and Vaporeon pendant for some water magics. I heard my sisters arguing and I threatened to beat one of them up (the bitchy one). But my step mom told me it was non of my business and to go to my room, but I didn't, I just stared at her folding towels while glaring at me for a few seconds.. then i woke up.

I assume it was a dream inspired by Cowboy-Be-Bop and Pokemon idk
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
Taxer666

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream last night?   What did you dream last night? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:54 pm

Ahaha, nice Senrae.

I also had a very vivid dream last night, but I don't remember too much because I was woken up AGAIN. Anyway, it was kinda like National Treasure except more awesome. Apparently I was like the world's best thief or something along those lines. I was approached by this Lex Luthor looking dude and told me that there was this conspiracy that there was this ancient and powerful artifact that was the source of the USA's power and shit, and it was located at the top of the Empire State Building. The building was heavily guarded so it was impossible to get to the top through by aircraft and it was also impossible to go through all the floors to the top. The guy, however, completely trusted my abilities and said if I were to get this thing for him that I would get to be second in command under his new world order. This sounded pretty cool to me so I went to go steal the artifact. The way I got to the top of the building was very cartoon-like in that I just ran vertically up the building. I fought against the guards and knocked them out. Finally got to the the place were the artifact was located and it looked like this huge wheel type thing. I grabbed it and it was surprisingly light, and then I jumped off the building. The wheel thing broke on the impact though, and the guy didn't want it. Then there's this lapse and I don't remember shit. Blah blah now I'm in this mansion see, I step outside and there's a fuckton of cops. I don't resist and just accept my fate and get arrested. While being led to jail, some cop says "May God have mercy on your soul," and I just laugh it off and say, "Me being caught is proof that there is no God." Then I woke up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream last night?   What did you dream last night? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:24 pm

Lol You are the reason there is no God. XD

That sounds very adventurous, must have been an adventurous dream night last night. :p
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream last night?   What did you dream last night? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:01 pm

I had a dream that i fixed my N64
Back to top Go down
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician
TheskyisblueFTW

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream last night?   What did you dream last night? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:03 am

I dreamt I was watching the passion when I've never seen the movie in my life.
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
Taxer666

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream last night?   What did you dream last night? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:06 pm

Dreamed that I was pissed off at one of my friends because she got pregnant
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
Taxer666

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream last night?   What did you dream last night? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:19 pm

Last night was a mix of awesome and awful but I'll list what I remember

First dream was pretty awesome, was like if you took Metal Gear Solid and put it in a horror environment. Lots of genetically engineered creatures and shit, it was epic. Don't remember too much though.

Another cool one, was like in the army or something. This one is really fuzzy though, like something about land and the military screwing me over. Oh well.

Last dream I remember most vividly, but I hated it so I'll keep it short. Was eating in my school's dining commons with some friends, and then in the corner of my eye I catch my first ex. I'm instantly filled with a whole slew of emotions, but I try to ignore it but my friends obviously see something is the matter. They ask me what's wrong and then he comes over and starts being an asshole to me in front of all my friends. I have seriously never been so pissed off at a dream in my entire life but ugh. This dream totally ruined my other ones and pretty much this day as well.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream last night?   What did you dream last night? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:25 pm

I remember vaguely what I dreamed last night

I had two cars, my buick and a really nice car, like a porche or lamborghini or something, and my buick broke. I remember getting a new vehicle, and it was that really fast SUV from grand theft auto, of all things.

I'm pretty sure this dream stemmed from the fact that my Buick has been fucking up lately.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream last night?   What did you dream last night? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:36 pm

Holy shit, I just remembered a completely different dream from last night

I'm going to see Minus the Bear next weekend (really fucking excited) and I had a dream that me and my friend were at the concert, and we were the only people there. The set was done, and I remember looking around behind the venue for the tour bus so we could meet the band. I gave up looking, but my friend looked in this little doorway thing across the alleyway and the band was in there just chilling, so I got to sit in there and talk with the band. Pretty cool dream.
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
Taxer666

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream last night?   What did you dream last night? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:12 pm

Was in some sort of warehouse thing with my friends. Then like, hicks started chasing us with shotguns. Shit was intense.
Back to top Go down
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician
TheskyisblueFTW

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream last night?   What did you dream last night? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:25 pm

I dreamnt I went my friends house and he was modding a skate board
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream last night?   What did you dream last night? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:08 pm

I was in some sort of fucked-up porno. There were unicorns with dildoes for horns and flying monkee rapists. One guy was fucked to death. Then it was over.
Back to top Go down
Darkflame
Problem Child
Darkflame

Number of posts : 8102
Hedonistic Glory : 13782
Joined In : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream last night?   What did you dream last night? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:36 pm

Gravy Gulper wrote:
fucked to death
Cannibal Corpse are gonna steal that and use it was a song title.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream last night?   What did you dream last night? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:14 pm

I was at school, with my girlfriend. She was holding my hand tightly and walking fast, looking straight ahead. I saw a former student of ours from high school, and I pointed him out saying "Look there's Mac." She didn't say anything and kept walking. Then she disappeared and this guy told me to get into a van, he said to follow instructions or Yuri will send threats. The end
Back to top Go down
ExtremeOverload
I CAME!
ExtremeOverload

Number of posts : 972
Hedonistic Glory : 6400
Joined In : 2009-10-14

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream last night?   What did you dream last night? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 9:57 pm

I took a shit. It was glorious. The end.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream last night?   What did you dream last night? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:53 pm

Boo
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 12183
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream last night?   What did you dream last night? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:10 am

I had a dream this morning. Not really sure what happened...but I liked it a lot. All the people in it were new, but I felt close to them. My favorite one had to transcend though.
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream last night?   What did you dream last night? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:37 am

Had another dream. I was in a school gang and we would have fights in this one bathroom. We would take people's heads off and stuff. After a while (and a tsunami camio) we stopped fighting in the bathroom. After that it became a freak-fest for all sorts of ungodly sexual acts. And I'd just watch them.

And the tsunami was the most realistic looking one yet.
Back to top Go down
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician
TheskyisblueFTW

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream last night?   What did you dream last night? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:15 am

I dreamed I was in school writing an essay so boring my dreams suck
Back to top Go down
GuyIncognito
True Gentleman
GuyIncognito

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream last night?   What did you dream last night? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:19 am

I have had quite a few dreamless nights. I've been trying to hack my dreams for the past week, but have failed
Back to top Go down
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician
TheskyisblueFTW

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream last night?   What did you dream last night? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:26 am

sometimes I know I'm dreaming but I don't try anything cool like riding a tyranno saurus into a battle against Nazis no I take the bus to the rec center to play basketball
Back to top Go down
GuyIncognito
True Gentleman
GuyIncognito

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream last night?   What did you dream last night? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:29 am

I heard there are techniques to make yourself become lucid.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream last night?   What did you dream last night? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:12 am

Been having dreams that friends stop liking me lol
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream last night?   What did you dream last night? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:26 am

I like you!
Back to top Go down
LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
LOR

Number of posts : 7802
Hedonistic Glory : 13571
Joined In : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream last night?   What did you dream last night? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:15 pm

had a dream that i took a bunch of acid and then my life became a coheed and cambria music video. while coming down, my life became a mario adventure game in some futuristic mall. then me and my friends after leaving our vacation spot on some island got really nervous about cops, but for some reason our friend who was driving just kept speeding up. we got pulled over, all tripping out and high. The cop just made us get out of the car and spin around. then we were allowed to continue on our way. fucking weird dream.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/halloflor
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream last night?   What did you dream last night? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What did you dream last night?
Page 1 of 1