Tip of the Hat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Japanese skirt that lets you transform into a coke vending machine so that you don't get raped

Go down 
+7
sarainadream
LOR
link
rockrocks
Darkflame
breakyoudown
TheskyisblueFTW
11 posters
AuthorMessage
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician
TheskyisblueFTW

Number of posts : 2722
Hedonistic Glory : 9074
Joined In : 2008-09-23

Japanese skirt that lets you transform into a coke vending machine so that you don't get raped Empty
PostSubject: Japanese skirt that lets you transform into a coke vending machine so that you don't get raped   Japanese skirt that lets you transform into a coke vending machine so that you don't get raped I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:49 am

Quote :

by DAVID GARDNER

You've heard of hiding in plain sight.

Well, a fashion designer has come up with a more colourful way for worried women to blend into a busy street to elude a pursuer.

We've had mini-skirts, skorts, pencils and midis. Now there's the vending machine skirt.

Japanese skirt that lets you transform into a coke vending machine so that you don't get raped CokedressNYT2210_468x279

Aya Tsukioka's skirt aims to make the wearer look like a Coca Cola vending machine...

Ms Tsukioka, 29, unveiled her design in Tokyo by claiming she hopes it will help ease women's fear of crime.

She lifted a flap on the skirt to expose a large sheet of cloth printed with the familiar bright red Coca Cola logo.

By unfolding the sheet and stepping to the side of the street, she showed how a woman walking alone could hide behind it to outfox a potential attacker.

Japanese skirt that lets you transform into a coke vending machine so that you don't get raped CokedressNYT2210a_468x351

Aya Tsukioka unveils her design in Tokyo. She hopes it will help ease women's fear of crime

Her deluxe model even boasts four sides for a more complete cover.

The experimental clothes designer has already sold 20 of the £400 hand-sewn vending machine skirts and it hoping to market the design worldwide.

She says the idea was inspired by a trick used by Japanese ninja assassins, who cloaked themselves in black blankets so they couldn't be seen at night.

Japanese skirt that lets you transform into a coke vending machine so that you don't get raped CokedressNYT2210b_468x352

Tsukioka lifts a flap on the skirt to expose a large sheet of cloth printed with the familiar bright red Coca Cola logo

If the fizzy drink machine seems a little elaborate, not to mention impractical, she has also come up with the 'manhole bag' which is supposed to look like a sewer cover when you put it down so unwitting thieves walk right by without noticing it.

For children, she has a backpack that transforms into a fire hydrant.

While British women might prefer to take self-defence classes, Ms Tsukioka said: "It is just easier for Japanese to hide. Making a scene would be too embarrassing."

She admits that making the switch from skirt to vending machine might prove a little tricky "especially when your hands are shaking".

But she told the New York Times: "These ideas might strike foreigners as far-fetched, but in Japan, they can become reality."

Japanese skirt that lets you transform into a coke vending machine so that you don't get raped CokedressNYT2210c_468x352

Tsukioka says the idea was inspired by a trick used by Japanese ninja assassins, who cloaked themselves in black blankets so they couldn't be seen at night

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-489110/The-Japanese-ninja-skirt-turns-Coca-Cola-machine-ward-attackers.html

Last edited by TheSky'sRageFTW on Mon May 24, 2010 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DX.Robots
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

Number of posts : 27756
Hedonistic Glory : 27751
Joined In : 2008-08-28

Japanese skirt that lets you transform into a coke vending machine so that you don't get raped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Japanese skirt that lets you transform into a coke vending machine so that you don't get raped   Japanese skirt that lets you transform into a coke vending machine so that you don't get raped I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:59 am

And if the killer bumps into you he has a secluded spot for the rape to happen
Back to top Go down
Darkflame
Problem Child
Darkflame

Number of posts : 8102
Hedonistic Glory : 13783
Joined In : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Japanese skirt that lets you transform into a coke vending machine so that you don't get raped   Japanese skirt that lets you transform into a coke vending machine so that you don't get raped I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:02 pm

I saw this when I was like 10. LOL
Back to top Go down
rockrocks
A Scholar
rockrocks

Number of posts : 289
Hedonistic Glory : 5445
Joined In : 2010-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Japanese skirt that lets you transform into a coke vending machine so that you don't get raped   Japanese skirt that lets you transform into a coke vending machine so that you don't get raped I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:35 am

Lol. That is ridiculous but funny. Just wow.
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat
link

Number of posts : 7786
Hedonistic Glory : 12851
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Japanese skirt that lets you transform into a coke vending machine so that you don't get raped   Japanese skirt that lets you transform into a coke vending machine so that you don't get raped I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:01 am

This is no good lol.
Back to top Go down
LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
LOR

Number of posts : 7802
Hedonistic Glory : 13572
Joined In : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Japanese skirt that lets you transform into a coke vending machine so that you don't get raped   Japanese skirt that lets you transform into a coke vending machine so that you don't get raped I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:41 pm

i think this would work better for the rapists themselves instead of the victim. it would at least make for a funny scene in a movie where the person looks down and sees that the vending machine wears nikes.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/halloflor
sarainadream
True Gentleman
sarainadream

Number of posts : 784
Hedonistic Glory : 6168
Joined In : 2009-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Japanese skirt that lets you transform into a coke vending machine so that you don't get raped   Japanese skirt that lets you transform into a coke vending machine so that you don't get raped I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:11 pm

What if you find coke machines sexy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Japanese skirt that lets you transform into a coke vending machine so that you don't get raped   Japanese skirt that lets you transform into a coke vending machine so that you don't get raped I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:59 pm

thats what the slot is for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Japanese skirt that lets you transform into a coke vending machine so that you don't get raped   Japanese skirt that lets you transform into a coke vending machine so that you don't get raped I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:07 am

I want one!!! I WANT ONEE!!! DO WANT DO WANT I don't wanna get raped. They look very useful/convincing.
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat
link

PostSubject: Re: Japanese skirt that lets you transform into a coke vending machine so that you don't get raped   Japanese skirt that lets you transform into a coke vending machine so that you don't get raped I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:57 am

I really wanna make a comment, but it isn't polite in front of women on the forum lol.
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 12184
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Japanese skirt that lets you transform into a coke vending machine so that you don't get raped   Japanese skirt that lets you transform into a coke vending machine so that you don't get raped I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:59 am

A woman vending machine...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Japanese skirt that lets you transform into a coke vending machine so that you don't get raped   Japanese skirt that lets you transform into a coke vending machine so that you don't get raped I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:27 pm

XD make your comment, Link. I'm curious.
Back to top Go down
Darkflame
Problem Child
Darkflame

PostSubject: Re: Japanese skirt that lets you transform into a coke vending machine so that you don't get raped   Japanese skirt that lets you transform into a coke vending machine so that you don't get raped I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:32 pm

LOL I dont think you want to, Senrae. I think I've figured it out.
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Brute

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 17326
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Japanese skirt that lets you transform into a coke vending machine so that you don't get raped   Japanese skirt that lets you transform into a coke vending machine so that you don't get raped I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:46 pm

nothing better after raping someone than an ice cold coke
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
Master Cthulhu
Gentleman and a Scholar
Master Cthulhu

Number of posts : 3626
Hedonistic Glory : 2147489026
Joined In : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Japanese skirt that lets you transform into a coke vending machine so that you don't get raped   Japanese skirt that lets you transform into a coke vending machine so that you don't get raped I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:13 pm

i want
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat
link

PostSubject: Re: Japanese skirt that lets you transform into a coke vending machine so that you don't get raped   Japanese skirt that lets you transform into a coke vending machine so that you don't get raped I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:26 am

Ooooh, mailbox mini skirts, so sexxxy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Japanese skirt that lets you transform into a coke vending machine so that you don't get raped   Japanese skirt that lets you transform into a coke vending machine so that you don't get raped I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 7:52 pm

hello holloween prank
Back to top Go down
GuyIncognito
True Gentleman
GuyIncognito

Number of posts : 1151
Hedonistic Glory : 6460
Joined In : 2010-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Japanese skirt that lets you transform into a coke vending machine so that you don't get raped   Japanese skirt that lets you transform into a coke vending machine so that you don't get raped I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Darkflame
Problem Child
Darkflame

PostSubject: Re: Japanese skirt that lets you transform into a coke vending machine so that you don't get raped   Japanese skirt that lets you transform into a coke vending machine so that you don't get raped I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:52 pm

ThatNaggerGuy wrote:
It's better than this.
http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2007/04/rapestoppers_ra/
Ouch. Definetly not what a guy wants to think about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Japanese skirt that lets you transform into a coke vending machine so that you don't get raped   Japanese skirt that lets you transform into a coke vending machine so that you don't get raped I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:55 pm

ThatNaggerGuy wrote:
It's better than this.
http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2007/04/rapestoppers_ra/
I want one.
Back to top Go down
GuyIncognito
True Gentleman
GuyIncognito

Number of posts : 1151
Hedonistic Glory : 6460
Joined In : 2010-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Japanese skirt that lets you transform into a coke vending machine so that you don't get raped   Japanese skirt that lets you transform into a coke vending machine so that you don't get raped I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:00 pm

It just hurts to think about. Sympathy pains ftl
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 12184
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Japanese skirt that lets you transform into a coke vending machine so that you don't get raped   Japanese skirt that lets you transform into a coke vending machine so that you don't get raped I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:53 pm

That just ruined 5 minutes of my life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japanese skirt that lets you transform into a coke vending machine so that you don't get raped   Japanese skirt that lets you transform into a coke vending machine so that you don't get raped I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Japanese skirt that lets you transform into a coke vending machine so that you don't get raped
Page 1 of 1