Tip of the Hat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guns(And maybe knives,if you like)

Go down 
+6
breakyoudown
ExtremeOverload
blackstar
PortraitOfSanity
Master Cthulhu
Axe
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

Number of posts : 11611
Hedonistic Glory : 18442
Joined In : 2009-01-21

Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) Empty
PostSubject: Guns(And maybe knives,if you like)   Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:09 pm

Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) Dragun10

Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) _4410

Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) Scar10

Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) Fully_10

I love how they have my favorite weapons in MW2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guns(And maybe knives,if you like)   Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:13 pm

Some shot guns for you ..

mossberg 500 M&P ( 1st one )
mossberg 500 A slugster ( 2nd one )
mossberg 500 A 3 inch mag ( 3rd one )
And yes that is the speedy sharp and steel warrior ,

Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) 500500A500MP

Also this is my everyday carry ..

Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) HATECARRY
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Guns(And maybe knives,if you like)   Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:16 pm

mmmmm shotguns. That bottom one on mine is the AA12, that is such a badass gun. 300 rounds a minute, and those rounds can be explosive "air burst" shells. Basically, you're fucked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guns(And maybe knives,if you like)   Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:16 pm

Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) Ak47gp30-400

AK 47, all the gun you'll ever need.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Guns(And maybe knives,if you like)   Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:18 pm

Those are good guns, they have lasted a long time, but we're getting some good shit now.
Back to top Go down
Master Cthulhu
Gentleman and a Scholar
Master Cthulhu

Number of posts : 3626
Hedonistic Glory : 2147489013
Joined In : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Guns(And maybe knives,if you like)   Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:30 pm

Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) 50cal2

For Hate!
Back to top Go down
PortraitOfSanity
Gentleman and a Scholar
PortraitOfSanity

Number of posts : 2195
Hedonistic Glory : 7896
Joined In : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Guns(And maybe knives,if you like)   Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:46 pm

I just bought this one like a month ago:

Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) Curvyfoam

Easily the best knife I've ever owned. The steel is top-knotch, comparable to that of knives three times the price, and its the sharpest knife I've ever handled too. Their titanium and artist painted knives are absolutely beautiful.

http://www.hideawayknife.com/utilityhak.php if anyone's interested. Great knives, especially for the price.

http://www.truenorthknives.com/vcom/index.php is my favorite site for custom knives to drool over.
Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite
blackstar

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 14138
Joined In : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Guns(And maybe knives,if you like)   Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:28 pm

Not gonna lie Ryan I'm never impressed by knives and I want one of those fuckers.

I'm carrying a Frost Cutlery "steel warrior" atm not a combat knife in any stretch of the imagination but a damn good pocket knife.

Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) ACEimagegnetgraphicsproductimagespACE34029411regjpg
Back to top Go down
http://www.circleofdestruction.net

PostSubject: Re: Guns(And maybe knives,if you like)   Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:59 pm

this used to be the knife i had on me at all times. but with the fuzz constantly searching me i'm waiting for sth so that i can switch to sth lighter. or at least not as fast as this
Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) Tiger_knife_big
Back to top Go down
ExtremeOverload
I CAME!
ExtremeOverload

Number of posts : 972
Hedonistic Glory : 6388
Joined In : 2009-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Guns(And maybe knives,if you like)   Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:26 pm

Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) Gears-lancer
Sorry I had too.
Back to top Go down
PortraitOfSanity
Gentleman and a Scholar
PortraitOfSanity

PostSubject: Re: Guns(And maybe knives,if you like)   Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:32 pm

styx wrote:
this used to be the knife i had on me at all times. but with the fuzz constantly searching me i'm waiting for sth so that i can switch to sth lighter. or at least not as fast as this

That's one of the things I like about the one I posted, It's just under the 3" legal limit. Plus, I wear it around my neck, and noone ever finds it.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

Number of posts : 27756
Hedonistic Glory : 27738
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Guns(And maybe knives,if you like)   Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:35 pm

lmao at these titles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guns(And maybe knives,if you like)   Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:21 pm

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) 50cal2

For Hate!
+ rep .. I want one so bad ! I got to play with one till my knee went blow .. lol
Back to top Go down
rocknrollchair
Natural Born Headbanger
rocknrollchair

Number of posts : 643
Hedonistic Glory : 5976
Joined In : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Guns(And maybe knives,if you like)   Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:36 am

ExtremeOverload wrote:
Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) Gears-lancer
Sorry I had too.
Yes,i like it...........a real M+E Weapon !!!
Back to top Go down
rocknrollchair
Natural Born Headbanger
rocknrollchair

PostSubject: Re: Guns(And maybe knives,if you like)   Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:38 am

Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) Cawm79so1024
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guns(And maybe knives,if you like)   Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:07 am

PortraitOfSanity wrote:
styx wrote:

That's one of the things I like about the one I posted, It's just under the 3" legal limit. Plus, I wear it around my neck, and noone ever finds it.

dude you wouldn't believe what i have been hold up for! hell if i had a toothpick on me they would say that it's a weapon.
but i liked having it on me. if it has to be an all steel construction and a frame lock then having these gerber paraframe type handles is definitely a plus
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guns(And maybe knives,if you like)   Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:08 am

50.cal = brain matter everywhere. Is it yours Styx, or just using it on the range?
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Brute

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 17313
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Guns(And maybe knives,if you like)   Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:59 pm

Dies Irae wrote:
50.cal = brain matter everywhere. Is it yours Styx, or just using it on the range?

lol,. thats a dude that looks like styx he found on teh webz

not much of a gun guy...but one day i think ill buy a magnum. so such a cool weapon. hard to use i imagine. shot lots of interesting things including a desert eagle...not very good though hahaha
Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) Capach10

and this gun is tits. i love it. strip loading ftw (though it may suck in actual combat)
Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) Sks-sp10
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
PortraitOfSanity
Gentleman and a Scholar
PortraitOfSanity

PostSubject: Re: Guns(And maybe knives,if you like)   Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:02 pm

I don't get Americans and their big handguns... A 9 mil still fucks you up with 1 shot, it's more accurate, and you get twice the magazine capacity... Only handgun I'd ever buy is a Glock.

Shit, with the magnum you're as likely to dislocate your wrist as to actually hit what you're shooting at. Pretty pointless if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Brute

PostSubject: Re: Guns(And maybe knives,if you like)   Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:06 pm

PortraitOfSanity wrote:
I don't get Americans and their big handguns... 9 mil still kills in 1 shot, it's more accurate, and you get twice the magazine capacity... Only handgun I'd ever buy is a Glock.
i know, but you'll laugh
i fucking loved the magnum on Half Life. i guess thats what fuels my love for it. i have shot 9 mil and they are awesome...but if im buying something that i love to shoot and not necessarily upholding (that one amendment) then im getting a magnum

also for handguns...read a book that a character used one of these, and i fell in love
Sig Sauer
http://www.littlegun.be/arme%20suisse/sig-sauer%20p%20245%20.45-01.jpg

gotta love german engineering...this ones for you RNRC
Back to top Go down
Kriov
Pure Class
Kriov

Number of posts : 730
Hedonistic Glory : 6004
Joined In : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Guns(And maybe knives,if you like)   Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:15 pm

My 1944 Russian Mosin-Nagant Rifle (love it)
Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) Mosin110

My Walther P22 Pistol (love it)
Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) Walthe10
Back to top Go down
http://www.scandinavianaggression.com
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Guns(And maybe knives,if you like)   Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:04 pm

I love Magnums. PoS, if I shot you with a magnum you would be fucked. It's just so big and powerful. A fucking hand cannon
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Brute

PostSubject: Re: Guns(And maybe knives,if you like)   Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:07 pm

he'd be fucked.....if you could hit him with such and unruly bullet
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Guns(And maybe knives,if you like)   Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:11 pm

They're not as inaccurate as he makes them out to be. It's not like I would be in a shootout in an open field. When it's two guys in a room, you don't need pinpoint accuracy. Besides, if the bullet hits anywhere on his head it comes off lol.

I love firearms, Amendment II FTW
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Brute

PostSubject: Re: Guns(And maybe knives,if you like)   Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:15 pm

i personally think we could do away with weapons...but that wouldnt work. we'd have a huge blackmarket and people would go apeshit....almost as bad as prohibition
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Guns(And maybe knives,if you like)   Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:17 pm

I would agree that we should do away with weapons, except for that very excuse. If we made weapons illegal, criminals would still get access. If someone is willing to kill a man, I'm sure they'd be willing to invest in illegal firearms. Then you'd just be disarming the innocents who could be defending themselves.

That, and I think weapons kick ass. And I like to have some form of protection, I'd rather not have to fight someone who pulls a knife on me.

Anyway, I love Magnums lol
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Brute

PostSubject: Re: Guns(And maybe knives,if you like)   Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:20 pm

protection is the only word left that makes gun justifiable. and i think we have taken it way overboard.
does the public need a fully automatic rifle that shoots rounds the size of grapes? the rounds that would melt cows?
do we need to stockpile massive amounts of ridiculous weapons and ammo? no
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Guns(And maybe knives,if you like)   Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:26 pm

brutality, thynameismetal wrote:
protection is the only word left that makes gun justifiable. and i think we have taken it way overboard.
does the public need a fully automatic rifle that shoots rounds the size of grapes? the rounds that would melt cows?
do we need to stockpile massive amounts of ridiculous weapons and ammo? no

Hahaha of course not, and that is one of the primary arguments. That's why we need to regulate things like that. They are fun though lol.

But I mean, if someone wants a pistol or something that would be fine. Or a shotgun. Or a Barrett .50 Sniper Rifle.
Back to top Go down
rocknrollchair
Natural Born Headbanger
rocknrollchair

PostSubject: Re: Guns(And maybe knives,if you like)   Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:26 pm

Big Bang.......

Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) Revolver3
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Guns(And maybe knives,if you like)   Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:31 pm

rocknrollchair wrote:
Big Bang.......

Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) Revolver3

Looks photoshopped, but still delicious
Back to top Go down
ExtremeOverload
I CAME!
ExtremeOverload

Number of posts : 972
Hedonistic Glory : 6388
Joined In : 2009-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Guns(And maybe knives,if you like)   Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:06 pm

Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) Megatron_gun_mode
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guns(And maybe knives,if you like)   Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:53 pm

PortraitOfSanity wrote:
I just bought this one like a month ago:

Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) Curvyfoam

Easily the best knife I've ever owned. The steel is top-knotch, comparable to that of knives three times the price, and its the sharpest knife I've ever handled too. Their titanium and artist painted knives are absolutely beautiful.

http://www.hideawayknife.com/utilityhak.php if anyone's interested. Great knives, especially for the price.

http://www.truenorthknives.com/vcom/index.php is my favorite site for custom knives to drool over.
Try this place POS , I buy alot from them .. http://www.eknifeworks.com/webapp/eCommerce/main_front.jsp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guns(And maybe knives,if you like)   Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:16 am

hate - the stuff ain't here yet
di - nah i use slingshot. more badass. and they kinda don't like me having anything with gunpowder in it since i almost blew up the principle's office. fucking rocket exploded like 3 inches / 7.5cm from the fucking window.

and there is a way to counter the pea shooting 9mil and the wrist breaking .357mag. it's called .45acp
Back to top Go down
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician
TheskyisblueFTW

Number of posts : 2722
Hedonistic Glory : 9061
Joined In : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Guns(And maybe knives,if you like)   Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:04 am

ExtremeOverload wrote:
Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) Megatron_gun_mode

Lmao you would
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DX.Robots

PostSubject: Re: Guns(And maybe knives,if you like)   Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:02 pm

well i finally got what i need to get the pig bite their tongues. victorinox farmer with alox handles. once they find that, and it's legal, they won't bother searching for that knife in my boot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guns(And maybe knives,if you like)   Guns(And maybe knives,if you like) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guns(And maybe knives,if you like)
Page 1 of 1