Tip of the Hat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Redneck piece of white trash

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Redneck piece of white trash Empty
PostSubject: Redneck piece of white trash   Redneck piece of white trash I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:01 pm

Rebel Son - Bury me in the southern ground
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaMyCaWbT2Q

Rebel Son - 666 pack of beer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yodS6DM1Fvg

Rebel Son - It'll probably kill us all
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYPAM73dbcI

Rebel Son - What Part Don't You Understand
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4FTVlaEW4Y

Rebel Son - You can't wash the red out of my redneck
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8C3QSn2vxA

Rebel Son - Drunk As A Skunk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfVuyd2uU5k
Back to top Go down
Kriov
Pure Class
Kriov

Number of posts : 730
Hedonistic Glory : 6024
Joined In : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Redneck piece of white trash   Redneck piece of white trash I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:23 pm

haha i like the theme alot. im from virginia and i know my heritage.. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.scandinavianaggression.com

PostSubject: Re: Redneck piece of white trash   Redneck piece of white trash I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:05 pm

Kriov wrote:
haha i like the theme alot. im from virginia and i know my heritage.. Wink
I went to there show the other night .. Bad ass live . Great band ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redneck piece of white trash   Redneck piece of white trash I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:14 am

well if it ain't buuba j and lloyd... nah jk, good band
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redneck piece of white trash   Redneck piece of white trash I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:03 pm

Its good shit , Its something different from the norm ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redneck piece of white trash   Redneck piece of white trash I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:07 pm

every now and then it's needed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redneck piece of white trash   Redneck piece of white trash I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:25 pm

Im from the south and these guys take redneck back . Most use it to down grade someone but if your man enought to stand up and say fuck you buddy , Im a redneck and damn proud of it ! I went to there show the other night and they put on a hell of a show ..
Back to top Go down
Master Cthulhu
Gentleman and a Scholar
Master Cthulhu

Number of posts : 3626
Hedonistic Glory : 2147489033
Joined In : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Redneck piece of white trash   Redneck piece of white trash I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:35 pm

I live in the South.

I am not a redneck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redneck piece of white trash   Redneck piece of white trash I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:49 pm

well before we go in a big discussion maybe i should point out that it really depends on what you see or define as a redneck
Back to top Go down
Master Cthulhu
Gentleman and a Scholar
Master Cthulhu

PostSubject: Re: Redneck piece of white trash   Redneck piece of white trash I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:55 pm

A neo-confederate wannabe that has dixie bumper stickers on their diesel engine F-350.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

Number of posts : 11611
Hedonistic Glory : 18462
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Redneck piece of white trash   Redneck piece of white trash I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:26 pm

I'm southern, although I live in Indiana. My family is southern though, so I have most of the southern values. But I take offense at being called a redneck. I am not a drunk wifebeater, i don't like Nascar, and I am not a complete right wing piece of crap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redneck piece of white trash   Redneck piece of white trash I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:13 pm

Master Cthulhu wrote:
A neo-confederate wannabe that has dixie bumper stickers on their diesel engine F-350.
Sorry no bumper stickers and im not a ford man also not a neo-confederate wannabe but i am a redneck ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redneck piece of white trash   Redneck piece of white trash I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:16 pm

Axeforhire wrote:
I'm southern, although I live in Indiana. My family is southern though, so I have most of the southern values. But I take offense at being called a redneck. I am not a drunk wifebeater, i don't like Nascar, and I am not a complete right wing piece of crap.
I can't say anything about the drunk cause i have been drinking alot in the last few weeks ,I dont hit my wife and no one else will eather . I dont like nascar but i am on the right side , Not full right wing pile of shit .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redneck piece of white trash   Redneck piece of white trash I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:02 am

see peeps it's just from a point of view. hell we could go in a debate where is the actual line between being a nazi and being a patriot (one of the things that are difficult to see especially here where i am) but that's also to what extreme are you looking at
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Redneck piece of white trash   Redneck piece of white trash I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:55 pm

hateyou1st wrote:
Axeforhire wrote:
I can't say anything about the drunk cause i have been drinking alot in the last few weeks ,I dont hit my wife and no one else will eather . I dont like nascar but i am on the right side , Not full right wing pile of shit .

I am right wing, but I am a libertarian. It's kinda complicated. I don't agree with gay marriage and abortion, but I think others should be able to make their own choices. If two guys want to get married, that's their choice. I just wouldn't do it. And if people want to have an abortion, that's their decision. They will have to face the consequences if there is any in the afterlife.

I'm also economically conservative. I believe in free trade and minimal government interference. I think we've been through this before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redneck piece of white trash   Redneck piece of white trash I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:04 pm

Axeforhire wrote:
hateyou1st wrote:
Axeforhire wrote:

I am right wing, but I am a libertarian. It's kinda complicated. I don't agree with gay marriage and abortion, but I think others should be able to make their own choices. If two guys want to get married, that's their choice. I just wouldn't do it. And if people want to have an abortion, that's their decision. They will have to face the consequences if there is any in the afterlife.

I'm also economically conservative. I believe in free trade and minimal government interference. I think we've been through this before.
Well if 2 men want to be together thats up to them i dont care , and if a woman wants to have a abortion its her right . And the government , well i think we need to clean house and get some people thats for the people . But as far as being a redneck i am . No im not a nazi or part of the KKK , I dont hate people for what they beleave , or who they have sex with or there skin color . I just HATE everyone . But i love the woods , i can hunt , fish and survive . I know what lifes worth and how to work hard , I love this land and have showed it fighting for it . Now i may be low class , dumb ,A drunk , but there are lots of us that are proud to be called a redneck ..

Do you know or remember these lyrics ??

The preacher man says it’s the end of time
And the Mississippi River she’s a goin’ dry
The interest is up and the Stock Markets down
And you only get mugged
If you go down town

I live back in the woods, you see
A woman and the kids, and the dogs and me
I got a shotgun rifle and a 4-wheel drive
And a country boy can survive
Country folks can survive

I can plow a field all day long
I can catch catfish from dusk till dawn
We make our own whiskey and our own smoke too
Ain’t too many things these ole boys can’t do
We grow good ole tomatoes and homemade wine

Because you can’t starve us out
And you cant makes us run
Cause one-of- ‘em old boys raisin ole shotgun
And we say grace and we say Ma’am
And if you ain’t into that we don’t give a damn

We came from the West Virginia coalmines
And the Rocky Mountains and the and the western skies
And we can skin a buck; we can run a trot-line

I had a good friend in New York City
He never called me by my name, just hillbilly
My grandpa taught me how to live off the land
And his taught him to be a businessman
He used to send me pictures of the Broadway nights
And I’d send him some homemade wine

But he was killed by a man with a switchblade knife
For 43 dollars my friend lost his life
Id love to spit some beechnut in that dudes eyes
And shoot him with my old 45
Cause a country boy can survive

Cause you can’t starve us out and you can’t make us run

We’re from North California and south Alabam
And little towns all around this land
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Redneck piece of white trash   Redneck piece of white trash I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:37 pm

hateyou1st wrote:
Axeforhire wrote:
hateyou1st wrote:
Axeforhire wrote:

Well if 2 men want to be together thats up to them i dont care , and if a woman wants to have a abortion its her right . And the government , well i think we need to clean house and get some people thats for the people . But as far as being a redneck i am . No im not a nazi or part of the KKK , I dont hate people for what they beleave , or who they have sex with or there skin color . I just HATE everyone . But i love the woods , i can hunt , fish and survive . I know what lifes worth and how to work hard , I love this land and have showed it fighting for it . Now i may be low class , dumb ,A drunk , but there are lots of us that are proud to be called a redneck ..

Do you know or remember these lyrics ??

The preacher man says it’s the end of time
And the Mississippi River she’s a goin’ dry
The interest is up and the Stock Markets down
And you only get mugged
If you go down town

I live back in the woods, you see
A woman and the kids, and the dogs and me
I got a shotgun rifle and a 4-wheel drive

I can plow a field all day long
I can catch catfish from dusk till dawn
We make our own whiskey and our own smoke too
Ain’t too many things these ole boys can’t do
We grow good ole tomatoes and homemade wine

Because you can’t starve us out
And you cant makes us run

We came from the West Virginia coalmines
And the Rocky Mountains and the and the western skies

I had a good friend in New York City
He never called me by my name, just hillbilly
My grandpa taught me how to live off the land
And his taught him to be a businessman
He used to send me pictures of the Broadway nights
And I’d send him some homemade wine

But he was killed by a man with a switchblade knife
For 43 dollars my friend lost his life
Id love to spit some beechnut in that dudes eyes
And shoot him with my old 45
Cause a country boy can survive

Cause you can’t starve us out and you can’t make us run

We’re from North California and south Alabam
And little towns all around this land

Hell yeah! I'm the same way, I just hate people generally. I'd like to get my own island with family and friends and live away from everyone
Back to top Go down
Master Cthulhu
Gentleman and a Scholar
Master Cthulhu

PostSubject: Re: Redneck piece of white trash   Redneck piece of white trash I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:50 pm

I like people, because most of them just make me look better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redneck piece of white trash   Redneck piece of white trash I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:01 pm

Master Cthulhu wrote:
+rep .. Dude you know just what to say to make me laugh ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redneck piece of white trash   Redneck piece of white trash I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:08 am

Master Cthulhu wrote:

seriously + rep. be thankful for the existence of fool because without them we wouldn't look smart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redneck piece of white trash   Redneck piece of white trash I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Redneck piece of white trash
Page 1 of 1