Tip of the Hat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with?

Go down 
+11
Darknessia01
rocknrollchair
Brute
blackstar
Pisager
Taxer666
ImendiaBurzum
MarshallEMG
VacuousReality
Axe
breakyoudown
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Which
Sadness
Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? Vote_lcap41%Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? Vote_rcap
 41% [ 9 ]
Anger
Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? Vote_lcap9%Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Happiness
Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? Vote_lcap5%Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Disappointment
Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? Vote_lcap9%Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Anxiety
Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? Vote_lcap23%Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? Vote_rcap
 23% [ 5 ]
Jealously
 9% [ 2 ]
Disgust
Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? Vote_lcap0%Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Fear
Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? Vote_lcap4%Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Indifference
Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? Vote_lcap0%Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

Number of posts : 27756
Hedonistic Glory : 27759
Joined In : 2008-08-28

Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? Empty
PostSubject: Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with?   Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:40 pm

Saw this on another forum, thought it was interesting

I am going to say disappointment. If I am unable to meet my own goals I feel quite worthless. Also when a very awaited plan is canceled or doesn't turn out well its a crap feeling that ruins the day. Or when something isn't what you thought it would be
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

Number of posts : 11611
Hedonistic Glory : 18463
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with?   Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:02 pm

I'm gonna say sadness, because it encompasses all negative feelings. An example is anger. When I get angry and get into a fight with someone, I am usually sad afterwords because I don't like getting into fights with people. Disappointment is the same too, it usually results in me being sad. Plus I've had bouts of depression in my life and I've struggled to deal with sadness.
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 12192
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with?   Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:09 pm

I would think this should allow for multiple choice.
Back to top Go down
MarshallEMG
True Gentleman
MarshallEMG

Number of posts : 1619
Hedonistic Glory : 7303
Joined In : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with?   Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:14 pm

Anxiety, i get nervous about alot of things, mainly sports and talking to girls
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
ImendiaBurzum

Number of posts : 15462
Hedonistic Glory : 13083
Joined In : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with?   Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:32 pm

Happyness...i dont like that emotion...sometime its ok...but most of the time...i hate being happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
Taxer666

Number of posts : 7204
Hedonistic Glory : 13190
Joined In : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with?   Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:47 pm

Anxiety, usually I can deal with sadness and disappointment quite fine through friends or will power, but anxiety just kills me. Whenever I have a bout of anxiety I'm usually paralyzed with it and unable to do thing that I set out to do.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with?   Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:08 pm

ImendiaBurzum wrote:
Happyness...i dont like that emotion...sometime its ok...but most of the time...i hate being happy

That doesn't make any sense lol.

Being happy is whatever you want to be, so if being a mopey depressive person is what you want, then that is when you're happy. It's impossible to not want to be happy I think
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
ImendiaBurzum

Number of posts : 15462
Hedonistic Glory : 13083
Joined In : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with?   Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:48 pm

Axeforhire wrote:
ImendiaBurzum wrote:

That doesn't make any sense lol.

Being happy is whatever you want to be, so if being a mopey depressive person is what you want, then that is when you're happy. It's impossible to not want to be happy I think

well..i didn't said i want to be depressed...did i?

i just...dont seem to be one HAPPY PERSON...i just like being normal...NORMAL MoOD..like..Cool..Chill..NOT HAPPY...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with?   Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:49 pm

Jealously is pretty bad too. I hate being jealous its the worst
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with?   Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:49 pm

But happy is when you are what you want to be. If you're just hanging out, how you want to be, then you are happy. Happy is a very strange emotion in that it is different for every person. But happiness is something every human desires.
Back to top Go down
Pisager
Top Lad
Pisager

Number of posts : 109
Hedonistic Glory : 5490
Joined In : 2009-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with?   Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:25 am

sadness. I get dissapointment and mad at myself regularly.
Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite
blackstar

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 14159
Joined In : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with?   Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:39 am

Hmm this is a difficult one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.circleofdestruction.net
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Brute

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 17334
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with?   Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:32 am

Anger, courtesy of my father...
i like the man....but he does not get his people skills from his side of the family
i deal with happyness VERY well
and i can deal with other emotions that need alot of words conveyed. like sadness. i can tell people im sad no problemo. or anxiety i can usually think myself down, but i notice myself becoming more and more of a crotchety old man. so retarded
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with?   Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:41 am

I'm usually pretty good with anger. I'll never be straight up with people when I'm angry. I'll usually just come on this forum and swear a lot about something lol
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Brute

PostSubject: Re: Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with?   Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:43 am

i get angry. i yell at people. im a dick
people are a dick back to me.
then 20 minutes or less i forget about it. other people hold grudges. fuck them

speaking of which, quite pissed at my **** of a brother right now.
and i never call people ****. so it is srs bsns
Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite
blackstar

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 14159
Joined In : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with?   Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:44 am

Voted sadness but fear probably.
Back to top Go down
http://www.circleofdestruction.net
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with?   Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:46 am

But honestly, jealously is so bad. You just feel outclassed in every way and don't know how to act
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Brute

PostSubject: Re: Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with?   Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:51 am

i deal with that almost daily. at work, my coworker outshines me 10 to 1

my friend and friend in photography is way better than me. and can somtimes be arrogant about it. i just smile and deal with it. one day i shall conquer......or kill
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with?   Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:54 am

Anxiety I have been getting better with. The move to university has definitely made me a much less nervous person. I'm no longer really concerned with having trouble making people like me. I just tend to care more on days when I feel happier therefore act better
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Brute

PostSubject: Re: Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with?   Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:56 am

see, perfect example of dealing with my anxiety. i thought i had classes, turns out i forgot to pay. so guess who isnt going to school this semester. ME!
well, im going to try to add. guarenteed they shut down the only classes i wanted to take.

oh well, move on to the next school
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with?   Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 4:04 am

Sadness , Cant seem to get out of it right now . This is how i feel right now .

Back to top Go down
rocknrollchair
Natural Born Headbanger
rocknrollchair

Number of posts : 643
Hedonistic Glory : 5997
Joined In : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with?   Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 4:09 am

I have to choose them All,seriously,.....I HATE LIFE,what i wanna have, i can´t get,and what i can get, i don´t wanna have......
Back to top Go down
Darknessia01
A Scholar
Darknessia01

Number of posts : 289
Hedonistic Glory : 5689
Joined In : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with?   Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:57 pm

i guess Fear, but to the unknown(feelings) ..to get wrong and to repent. I always try to not get involved to much in a relationship and thats shits(maybe because of that I always ends and get bored xD).also,to feel something that doesnt worthwhile, to give too much of me without expecting anything and be injured .i guess is that the reason why im the way i am...i prefer to be strong and heartles than a poor weak comon girl

but its okey, it works for me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with?   Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:30 pm

To be honest, none. I always have someone to talk to, and I never let anything overwhelm me and get me down. I just think "well its not the end of the world" and just move on. I get envious once in a while, but not enough to get really jealous.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with?   Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 4:09 pm

The soundtrack of this thread is My chemical romance
Back to top Go down
Darkflame
Problem Child
Darkflame

Number of posts : 8102
Hedonistic Glory : 13791
Joined In : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with?   Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:42 pm

Sadness. Whenever I'm depressed, I act like such a dick. I won't talk to anyone and just feel sorry for myself. It's only afterwards that I realise how badly I've handled it. Take when I got dumped, for example. The whole night I just sat there ignoring my friends even though they were trying to cheer me up.

If I had to choose an emotion I deal with well, it'd be anger. If someone pisses me off, I normally just ignore it and don't make a big deal out of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with?   Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 2:02 pm

Same as DF meaning sadness. I think sadness is one of the worst emotions a human could ever have like when i'm seriously down I don't feel like talking, eating and I just stare at things for a long time..
Back to top Go down
ExtremeOverload
I CAME!
ExtremeOverload

Number of posts : 972
Hedonistic Glory : 6409
Joined In : 2009-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with?   Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:24 pm

Anxiety. That is all.
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 12192
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with?   Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:03 pm

It's a toss up between social anxiety and feelings of negativity. I'm getting a lot better with regards to the first one. For a long time I couldn't even do something like listen to my ipod in public without feeling tense. I can now though...among other things, but there is still a ways to go. As for the feelings of negativity they continue to grow whether I run or hide or fight.

My pick-up line: I'd sure love to be in a black hole with you.
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Brute

PostSubject: Re: Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with?   Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:45 am

i take it back
i have major anxiety right now

so depressed. im being drained by life
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with?   Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:59 am

I just want to talk about stuff
Back to top Go down
Kriov
Pure Class
Kriov

Number of posts : 730
Hedonistic Glory : 6025
Joined In : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with?   Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:21 pm

id say sadness/dissapointment kinda overlap, at least for me, as the two hardest emotions to cope with. at times they can overcome me and control my mood and overpower logic..
Back to top Go down
http://www.scandinavianaggression.com
link
Deliciously Fat
link

Number of posts : 7786
Hedonistic Glory : 12859
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with?   Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:21 pm

Anger, I have a bad temper, really bad. I learned to control it though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with?   Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:32 pm

brutality, thynameismetal wrote:
i take it back
i have major anxiety right now

so depressed. im being drained by life

You know what totally mutilates depression? Dance Dance Revolution SuperNova and the song Honey Punch I mean it's just way too happy you can't feel down
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Brute

PostSubject: Re: Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with?   Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:34 pm

well thanks kiddo
too bad i suffered a horrendous ddr accident back in '05

not really, but that sounded funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with?   Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:41 pm

Hey atleast your making jokes it's a good thing and try to completely cheer up eventually
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Brute

PostSubject: Re: Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with?   Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:44 pm

Shin wrote:
Hey atleast your making jokes it's a good thing and try to completely cheer up eventually
well, i got accepted into at least one college. its my third choice...but at least its a change from what im currently doing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with?   Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:52 pm

Shin wrote:
well, i got accepted into at least one college. its my third choice...but at least its a change from what im currently doing

Well that's good as long as you are willing to go to that certain college and are happy wioth the choice your making
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Brute

PostSubject: Re: Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with?   Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:54 pm

i plan on having a choice on where i want to go.
but that wont happen until i drag my sorry behind to my current school to get my transcripts....ug. today is the day. i swear
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with?   Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:13 pm

You know if you keep on neglecting going back to the school getting them you'll completely forget and besides the sooner the better.
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Brute

PostSubject: Re: Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with?   Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:16 pm

yeah

and i wont forget. it is a constant itch in the back of my mind.
its not raining, today im really going.

shin, i feel like you havent been on in awhile, whats new?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with?   Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:35 pm

yeah

and i wont forget. it is a constant itch in the back of my mind.
its not raining, today im really going.

shin, i feel like you havent been on in awhile, whats new?

Actually lately I've been online more... Nothing's actually new with me that's really worth saying since the year changed everythings been all calm
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Brute

PostSubject: Re: Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with?   Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:37 pm

oh god, you know what they say? there is always a calm before the storm

thats why i prefer to have it metaphorically sprinkling in my life, rather than all sunshine and rainbows....

ok, that was lame. but rather interesting

yes, i will agree that this new year has already been proving quite nice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with?   Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:19 pm

It wasn't that lame besides I have an even lamer one; "after the pouring rain the wet road will shine" so it pretty much goes in a cycle and I made a new years resolution to keep on doing what I started at Fall which is just going with the flow and if shit happens well.... it always does Razz
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Brute

PostSubject: Re: Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with?   Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:27 pm

so one of us is Manic and the other has personality issues

just great. hahahahahah Razz

i will say your metaphor was much better than mine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with?   Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:28 pm

Mine's from a song you actually put thought in making yours
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Brute

PostSubject: Re: Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with?   Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:30 pm

thought? psshaw

what song?
and you didnt need to tell me that, you could have pretended that you were awesome smart at making metaphors
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with?   Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:34 pm

Beautiful lyrics.. (NOT MINE)

On the opposite coast of sadness
is something called a smile

On the opposite coast of sadness
is something called a smile
But before we can go there,
is there something we’re waiting for?

In order to chase our dreams, we can’t have a reason to run away
We’ve got to go, to that far away summer’s day

If we find it tomorrow, we can’t sigh
Because like a boat that opposes the stream
we have to walk straight on

In a place worn down by sadness
something called a miracle, is waiting
Yet we are still searching
for the sunflower that grows at the end of spring

The warrior who awaits the morning light
before he can clasp it with red nails, his tears glitter and fall

Even if we’ve grown used to loneliness
only relying on the light of the moon
We have to fly away with featherless wing
just go foward, just a little further

As the rainclouds break
the wet streets sparkling
Although it brings only darkness
A powerful, powerful light
helps push us to walk on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with?   Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:36 pm

WAIT! Now when I read the lyrics again I did come up with the metaphor "After theb pouring rain the wet road will shine" the song just inspired me. ah... I feel creative again
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Brute

PostSubject: Re: Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with?   Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:38 pm

just two creative nutcases on a forum Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with?   Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which emotion do you have trouble dealing with?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tip of the Hat :: Preposterous Palaver and Infinite Jest-
Jump to: