Tip of the Hat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I have a Homeland Security file!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PortraitOfSanity
Gentleman and a Scholar
PortraitOfSanity

Number of posts : 2195
Hedonistic Glory : 7913
Joined In : 2009-03-11

I have a Homeland Security file!!! Empty
PostSubject: I have a Homeland Security file!!!   I have a Homeland Security file!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:17 pm

So I bought a ticket to California a couple weeks ago to visit some friends in S.F, and I got a letter in the mail stating that I'm on their "watch list" and requesting a reason for my flight, and that if I needed more information, to respond. So I did, and I got another letter telling me that I'm on this list because of: "Direct relation to known 'agitators' (my dad was a union leader from 1960-current, my aunts, uncles and dad were involved in the anti-Vietnam protests), multiple arrests relating to 'agitation' (I have like 3 arrests from protests, 2 in Chicago, 1 in Seattle at the World Bank, no charges though so this kinda puzzles me), and (here's the really funny one) 'indirect links to known terrorist groups'." I have no idea where the last one came from, but I'm thinking it's from my grandfather's IRA ties?

Ironically, I'm kinda proud of myself.

I have a Homeland Security file!!! Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have a Homeland Security file!!!   I have a Homeland Security file!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 7:58 pm

PortraitOfSanity wrote:
So I bought a ticket to California a couple weeks ago to visit some friends in S.F, and I got a letter in the mail stating that I'm on their "watch list" and requesting a reason for my flight, and that if I needed more information, to respond. So I did, and I got another letter telling me that I'm on this list because of: "Direct relation to known 'agitators' (my dad was a union leader from 1960-current, my aunts, uncles and dad were involved in the anti-Vietnam protests), multiple arrests relating to 'agitation' (I have like 3 arrests from protests, 2 in Chicago, 1 in Seattle at the World Bank, no charges though so this kinda puzzles me), and (here's the really funny one) 'indirect links to known terrorist groups'." I have no idea where the last one came from, but I'm thinking it's from my grandfather's IRA ties?

Ironically, I'm kinda proud of myself.

I have a Homeland Security file!!! Lol
IRA ,KKK , Skin Heads , Black Panthers , Ect Will put you on the list . Hell i am even a threat beause of my training . Its a shame that the people that pose no threat are the ones that are watched and the ones who do pose the threat go unchecked ..
Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite
blackstar

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 14155
Joined In : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: I have a Homeland Security file!!!   I have a Homeland Security file!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:26 am

Ryan, that is officially win.
Back to top Go down
http://www.circleofdestruction.net
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

Number of posts : 11611
Hedonistic Glory : 18459
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: I have a Homeland Security file!!!   I have a Homeland Security file!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:04 pm

Hell yeah! That's hilarious!
Back to top Go down
rocknrollchair
Natural Born Headbanger
rocknrollchair

Number of posts : 643
Hedonistic Glory : 5993
Joined In : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: I have a Homeland Security file!!!   I have a Homeland Security file!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:15 am

I Thought GESTAPO died with the 3rd Reich
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have a Homeland Security file!!!   I have a Homeland Security file!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:52 am

rocknrollchair wrote:
I Thought GESTAPO died with the 3rd Reich
Nope , There alive and well here in the states.
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Brute

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 17330
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: I have a Homeland Security file!!!   I have a Homeland Security file!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:23 pm

i drink to you sir. mega-achievement.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a Homeland Security file!!!   I have a Homeland Security file!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have a Homeland Security file!!!
Page 1 of 1