Tip of the Hat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters

Go down 
+4
ImendiaBurzum
rocknrollchair
Taxer666
breakyoudown
8 posters
AuthorMessage
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

Number of posts : 27756
Hedonistic Glory : 27755
Joined In : 2008-08-28

Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters Empty
PostSubject: Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters   Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:21 pm

#10) Bob Lee Swagger- Stars in Shooter
Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters 11ca494
"You don't understand how serious this is, they killed my dog."
Swagger here is a war veteran and is framed by the FBI. Therefore he needs to kill a lot of men. He turns an average joe cop into a sharpshooter in a watermellon shooting montage. Bob Lee is so badass that when he blows up buildings, he doesn't even turn around to look at the explosion he just created.

#9) CJ- Supporting role in Dawn of the dead

Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters 1znsw3p
Starting off as a bad guy, CJ progressively turns more and more badass. There is always that one character in these kind of action movies that does not have a large part of the plot, but gets heavy screen time in the action sequences. That is CJ, he probably wields the largest shotgun you'll ever see and makes some heroic moves. He is a zombie killing machine
Spoiler:

#8) Odysseus- Stars in The Odyssey

Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters 9la32d
The dude fights a 10 year war against Troy and wins because of his idea of the Trojan horse. He then spends another 10 years trying to get home battling GODS. Did I mention that he also goes to hell and kills a room full of armed men with only the help of his 20 year old son who's never fought in his life? A particular seen Odysseus is stuck on an island with a Goddess and he see's a ship in the distance. Like wayyyy the hell away. Like when the ship looks as big as your fingernail. He just dives off the island and starts swimming towards it. What a godamn tank.

#7) Aragorn- Lord of the rings series
Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters Vs058o
This is pretty much a nobrainer. Middle Earth as we know it would be long dead without our king here. Any battle in which he participates, he is in the front of the line. He gets tossed of a cliff and nearly drowns, and fights a Middle Earth World War 2 that night. Did I mention that the dude is 87 years old?! He can pretty much make any situation to his favour and his character has virtually no flaws. Humankinds morale boost. He commanded an army of ghosts and looked Sauron in the eye through the crystal ball. Not bad for a aging man.

#6) Ting- Ong Bak

Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters Fp6ttx
I have never seen a movie with a better on foot chase scene. This guy can hop over or jump through anything, its like Mirrors Edge in real life. Ting is persuaded to attend Fight Clubs where his opponent will just throw everything in sight at him. Later in the movie Ting's pants catch on fire and what does he do? Kick people with his FLAMING legs! Hot damn. One moment in the movie this dude is pressing the long blade of a saw against Ting's arms. Ting of course just pushes his flesh against the saw harder. Ridiculous. He later fights a man who injects himself with steriods as he is fighting. Complete insanity. Not to mention the amount of bones he breaks in this movie.

#5) Leonidas- 300
Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters 2qapt05
Leonidas is just oozing with honour. I mean he is almost begging for someone to kill him. The thing is, that nobody can. The movie strategically avoids the amounts of Persians the 300 have slain because its definitely a high enough number that people will loose the immersion that the movie so strongly holds on its viewers. Leonidas chooses every violent path he possibly can. He is born, fist fight other kids. He is a teen, go kill a wolf. He is an adult fight wars. Present day, you know the story. I absolutely love it when he meets Xerxes for the first time and he is extremely sarcastic. "I can't seem to kneel, I have a cramp in my legs from killing your men all day." One of the most likable characters ever.

#4) Maximus- Gladiator

Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters 2nbbzq0
"Are you entertained?!" He screams to the audience after slaughtering endless foes including lions in the gladiator rink. Maximus starts the movie winning a fight against barbaric foes, and is rewarded by becoming framed for the death of an Emperor. He is forced to fight and is only kept alive because he is so damn good at it and the crowd loves him for it. He makes friends with all the other badass Gladiators and go on more missions of killing.
Spoiler:

#3) Rorschach- Watchmen
Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters 1247fb7
Rorschach is in every violent scene in this movie, and with the most delightfully raspy voice. He has no home, he just investigates in all of his free time. He is framed in a building and has to fight an entire armed SWAT team, which he manages to hold off for about 2 minutes or so before getting caught. In jail, a lot of the prisoners were put in by Rorschach so they want revenge. This is when he truly shows his badassery, he throws boiling oil on one poor bastage's face. He is the cause of a fat man loosing his arms, the electrocution of another, and one poor man is disposed of in some inhumane way in a washroom. The viewer does not get to see what exactly happens. But its unlikely that they were gossiping about the extreme prices of prom tickets. In godamn antarica Rorschach does not want to wear a jacket. Absoulte monster. And yes, this is just some of the things he does.

#2) Smith- Shoot em up

Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters 2d1tp2f
I can't even begin to list all the ways that Mr.Smith kills people in this movie. Smith gets involved with a gang when he see's an innocent woman in danger, the movie then goes from there. Its pretty much all action. When you think there isn't going to be someone getting killed, something huge happens. The motif of carrot eating is always present. Smith shoves a carrot in a thugs mouth and punches it through his head. He then says "Eat your vegetables". The corny one liners are just one of the ways that Smith is the greatest gun wielder ever. Screw that curving the bullet shit. He even manages to kill a room full of thugs when all ten of his fingers were broken, using his own blood to blind some poor sap. A particular scene, Smith jumps out of a plane and starts shooting other people who jumped after him. Smith kicks one of the henchmen into a helicopter blade. Awesome. The movie starts and ends with death. Greatest action movie, the creativity that went into the puns and kills are top notch.

#1) Marv- Sin City
Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters 243m7as
He gets the electric chair, it doesn't kill him. In fact he says "Is that all you got ya pansies?". Jesus christ what a badass. He was shot by multiple policemen with uzi's and replied that maybe one of them will be able to kill him one day. Marv is hit by a car multiple times and is just thinking about if they driver was his girlfriend. Marv brings handcuffs to a fight so he can handcuff his enemy to him so theres nowhere to run. Oh my god, its insane. He rips cinderblocks out of walls, he leaps out of a very high window, steals everyones jackets, absorbs bullets like a sponge. Marv is the ultimate badass character. It takes a ridiculous amount of damage to kill him, and there is no way to contain him as he can break out of anything. His motives for everything? A hooker named Goldie. Godamn Marv.
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
Taxer666

Number of posts : 7204
Hedonistic Glory : 13186
Joined In : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters   Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:00 pm

Complete failure because it doesn't even have the most badass movie character ever

Ashley "Ash" Williams

Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters 1235217782256_f
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters   Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:18 pm

Clint Eastwood - The Outlaw Josey Wales

Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters Clint_Eastwood
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters   Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:35 pm

As much as I like those two
This is my list and I can't include everyone
Back to top Go down
rocknrollchair
Natural Born Headbanger
rocknrollchair

Number of posts : 643
Hedonistic Glory : 5993
Joined In : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters   Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:38 pm

Marv is Devenetly Badest Badass of all fuckin time.....
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters   Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:49 pm

Sin City was such a masterpiece
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
ImendiaBurzum

Number of posts : 15462
Hedonistic Glory : 13079
Joined In : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters   Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:12 pm

Fuck this is a real bad ass
Napoleon Dynamite
Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters Gallery_napoleon_dynamite_1
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
rocknrollchair
Natural Born Headbanger
rocknrollchair

Number of posts : 643
Hedonistic Glory : 5993
Joined In : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters   Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:14 pm

ImendiaBurzum wrote:
Fuck this is a real bad ass
Napoleon Dynamite
Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters Gallery_napoleon_dynamite_1
Hey Burz, put your pic in the "show ya Face " section please........
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
ImendiaBurzum

Number of posts : 15462
Hedonistic Glory : 13079
Joined In : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters   Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:15 pm

why fuck you very much sir...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

Number of posts : 11611
Hedonistic Glory : 18459
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters   Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:13 pm

I really enjoyed your list, but haven't read it because I don't have time right now. I'm leaving to go eat.

But anyway, I'll read it when I get back and make my own list
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters   Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:24 pm

That list is so wrong.

No Jules Winnfield, no Jason Bourne, no Oh Dae-su...
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters   Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:54 pm

I didn't spend an hour to read "this list is wrong"
This is my godamn list
*Hisssssssssss*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters   Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:55 pm

You can hiss all you want, you know you want Jules in there.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters   Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:08 pm

I thought about it, but said nien
Back to top Go down
sarainadream
True Gentleman
sarainadream

Number of posts : 784
Hedonistic Glory : 6172
Joined In : 2009-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters   Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:45 am

Really good list, mentioned most of the ones that came to mind. Hah, agreed, Ash is quite badass. So is Scarface though. Kinda glad it didn't include cliche Arnold/Bruce/Slyvester movies.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters   Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:14 am

Lol took you long enough to read it
Back to top Go down
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician
TheskyisblueFTW

Number of posts : 2722
Hedonistic Glory : 9078
Joined In : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters   Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 11:47 pm

You forgot lucas, he's got a power glove and all 97 original NES games. Badass.

Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters Radical-movement-20060614045414220
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DX.Robots
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters   Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:37 am

What a giant tool
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
Taxer666

Number of posts : 7204
Hedonistic Glory : 13186
Joined In : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters   Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:39 am

breakyoudown wrote:
What a giant tool

Well the movie was basically a giant ad
Back to top Go down
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician
TheskyisblueFTW

Number of posts : 2722
Hedonistic Glory : 9078
Joined In : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters   Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:30 am

Taxer666 wrote:
breakyoudown wrote:
What a giant tool

you know what I love seeing? People having fun playing videogames, instead of me actually playing videogames.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DX.Robots
VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 12188
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters   Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:02 am

TheskyisblueFTW wrote:
Taxer666 wrote:
breakyoudown wrote:
What a giant tool

you know what I love seeing? People having fun playing videogames, instead of me actually playing videogames.

Thank you plus rep!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters   Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top 10 Most Badass Movie Characters
Page 1 of 1