Tip of the Hat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Idiotic Song Reference Game!

Go down 
+2
breakyoudown
Axe
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

Number of posts : 11611
Hedonistic Glory : 18462
Joined In : 2009-01-21

The Idiotic Song Reference Game! Empty
PostSubject: The Idiotic Song Reference Game!   The Idiotic Song Reference Game! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 5:22 pm

This is a game in which you tell a story, using song names, band names, and album names. You must use one reference per sentence.

I woke up one morning and I decided to take a delightful vacation to Lake Bodom. After arriving there, I saw a group of people making a Journey to the End. I thought to myself "These people must really be Tortured By Solitude", and I then ventured to the opposite side of the lake. It was there that I saw Alice Cooper, who then told me "Welcome to my Nightmare". I was in such awe at seeing Alice Cooper in such a place that I sang a Hymn to Eternal Frost. This scared Alice Cooper and he decided to Unleash Hell. As I screamed f*** You to Alice Cooper, he then shot me multiple times with .38 Special.

(Journey to) The End

Last edited by Axeforhire on Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

Number of posts : 27756
Hedonistic Glory : 27758
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: The Idiotic Song Reference Game!   The Idiotic Song Reference Game! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 5:39 pm

In the name of God victory is ours! I started to drink too much, but I wanted One more magic potion. A Hollow man told me "Majesty, you are having too much." f*** the system I yelled. Journey to the end
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

Number of posts : 11611
Hedonistic Glory : 18462
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The Idiotic Song Reference Game!   The Idiotic Song Reference Game! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 5:41 pm

Ahahahaha Imma go through and bold mine
Back to top Go down
Dirty Gerdy
A Scholar
Dirty Gerdy

Number of posts : 276
Hedonistic Glory : 5895
Joined In : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: The Idiotic Song Reference Game!   The Idiotic Song Reference Game! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:25 pm

The Doors closed as I ran trying to Enhance My Nightmare. I continued to run as it seemed The Path of Least Resistance until I safely awoke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Idiotic Song Reference Game!   The Idiotic Song Reference Game! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:40 pm

Guys im a LOSER cause i have no idea what you MOTOR HEADS want from me . But If you ask me about SLAYER i can go ALL SUMMER LONG talking about them . HELLS BELLS guys lets just all go and HAVE A DRINK ON MEcause most times I DRINK ALONEcause we all know im the KINGof DREAMS when i drink ..
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
ImendiaBurzum

Number of posts : 15462
Hedonistic Glory : 13082
Joined In : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: The Idiotic Song Reference Game!   The Idiotic Song Reference Game! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 7:45 pm

f*** off and die jonas Brothers.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
Dirty Gerdy
A Scholar
Dirty Gerdy

Number of posts : 276
Hedonistic Glory : 5895
Joined In : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: The Idiotic Song Reference Game!   The Idiotic Song Reference Game! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 7:50 pm

ImendiaBurzum wrote:
f*** off and die jonas Brothers.

I see what you did there....LOL
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 12191
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: The Idiotic Song Reference Game!   The Idiotic Song Reference Game! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 7:54 pm

In The Pagan Winter is where the Cold Winds Blow, and In The Shadow of the Horns is where the Kathaarian Life Code awaits for the Paragon Belial.
Back to top Go down
MarshallEMG
True Gentleman
MarshallEMG

Number of posts : 1619
Hedonistic Glory : 7302
Joined In : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: The Idiotic Song Reference Game!   The Idiotic Song Reference Game! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:45 am

So today i was in the Twilight Tavern drinking some Wooden Pints. Then i heard the Call of Ktulu and felt Anger. I kept Lookin out my Back Door and saw the Starchild walk in after a Journey to The End Over the Seas. Then he said " I just got Raped by Elephants."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Idiotic Song Reference Game!   The Idiotic Song Reference Game! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Idiotic Song Reference Game!
Page 1 of 1