Tip of the Hat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I just have four words....

Go down 
+2
breakyoudown
Axe
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

Number of posts : 11611
Hedonistic Glory : 18462
Joined In : 2009-01-21

I just have four words.... Empty
PostSubject: I just have four words....   I just have four words.... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:03 pm

I just have four words.... Asswip10

GET THE F*CK OUT!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just have four words....   I just have four words.... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:27 pm

That fucker would die around me .. And i dont give a f*** what anyone has to say about it !
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: I just have four words....   I just have four words.... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:30 pm

I hate idiot protesters. I mean, it's good to protest, but not like this. You don't badmouth your country, you say what you don't agree with. That's why I say GET OUT
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

Number of posts : 27756
Hedonistic Glory : 27758
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: I just have four words....   I just have four words.... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:42 pm

What a hippy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just have four words....   I just have four words.... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:14 am

see axe has a point. that's why i want the f*** out of this hell hole. well that and because when someone asks where do i see myself in 10 years i can only say "busting rock on some prison island because i dared to think differently"
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: I just have four words....   I just have four words.... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:40 pm

Do we know the context in which he bears that sign?
For all we know he could be going to a soccer game and he prefers the other country to win because it might be where his grandparents are from
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just have four words....   I just have four words.... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:08 am

an even better reason to rip him a new one
Back to top Go down
chaosscizzors
A Scholar
chaosscizzors

Number of posts : 356
Hedonistic Glory : 5775
Joined In : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: I just have four words....   I just have four words.... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:14 am

why exactly are we complaining about this guy exercising his right to free speech? i mean honestly, it's part of the constitution and it's his right as an american to say whatever he wants whether you like it or not.

sh*t, when i say it like that it almost sounds patriotic lol.

but anyway, he's entitled to an opinion, it's seems unpatriotic to me to make light of that or insult the concept of what he's doing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allthefallen.org
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: I just have four words....   I just have four words.... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:16 pm

If he held that while Bush was looking for weapons of mass destruction that don't exist then it would be almost true. Being ashamed of your country is like being ashamed of yourself. You don't hate yourself, you just wish the events didn't turn out like they did because you are at fault
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Brute

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 17333
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: I just have four words....   I just have four words.... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:57 pm

im one of the people that thinks flag burning should be ok......i love how we extrapolate so much out of so little.

i had a really great response to this, but i hit the back button and lost all of it, so i dont want to bother retyping it all.

but i say let him do it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com

PostSubject: Re: I just have four words....   I just have four words.... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:02 pm

I am a fan of free speach and rights for all but if you want to disrespect something that men and women has died for for then go right a head , There blood is nothing , There life was nothing , the men and women that are getting killed everyday over seas it nothing , So hate this great place that lets you burn flags and spit on the bill of rights , Cause the very people that dont give a damn are the very people that will never stand and fight for her ... I love this land and i will die for her just so you can say " I'm Ashamed to be a american " !
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: I just have four words....   I just have four words.... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:11 pm

If he is saying that he is ashamed of America's efforts then he's a doosh
But the sign needs to be shown what he is talking about
He could be ashamed of the Jonas Brothers
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: I just have four words....   I just have four words.... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:47 pm

Just because he doesn't LIKE what the government does doesn't mean he has to be a douchebag about it. You protest WHAT you don't like, you don't be an ignorant piece of sh!t and cry about how you're ashamed. I say, if you're ashamed to be a part of your country or nation, get the f*ck out. We built this country on the foundation of free speach, but that doesn't mean we have to like what people say. Like these asswipes who oppose abortion near me. They have big signs with images of mutilated and dead babies on signs, wtf are you doing? I don't think we should stop them, but people like that should have some common sense and decency.
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Brute

PostSubject: Re: I just have four words....   I just have four words.... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:53 pm

ok, so you can yell and scream for him to get out but he cant claim to dislike the country? i smell a double standard

i personally choose just to ignore it, and hope he and anyone else like him never hold any positions of power.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: I just have four words....   I just have four words.... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:13 pm

I'm not yelling nor screaming, I am typing. but if I did see him I would kick his ass. Just because we have freedom of speech doesn't mean things people say can't anger us.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: I just have four words....   I just have four words.... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:47 pm

Brute and I are so f***ing liberal lol
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat
link

Number of posts : 7786
Hedonistic Glory : 12858
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: I just have four words....   I just have four words.... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:50 pm

I hate politics.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: I just have four words....   I just have four words.... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:12 pm

byd at least you understand what I'm saying (i'm not saying you don't Brute), but I mean come on. You don't just cry, you say what's wrong that you don't like, you don't whine like a douchebag about nothing
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Brute

PostSubject: Re: I just have four words....   I just have four words.... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:21 pm

breakyoudown wrote:
Brute and I are so f***ing liberal lol
im not that liberal, i just put on this persona to be argumentative. if we all agreed, this place would suck

link wrote:
I hate politics.
now thats more along what i think
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: I just have four words....   I just have four words.... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:25 pm

This is true. I'm glad we can argue. And I like learning about politics, but real application always annoys me.

But doesn't it bother you when people cry for no reason, with no explanation? I mean come on, whine in your home. No one knows what you don't like, you're like a 5 year old
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Brute

PostSubject: Re: I just have four words....   I just have four words.... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:30 pm

Axeforhire wrote:
This is true. I'm glad we can argue. And I like learning about politics, but real application always annoys me.

But doesn't it bother you when people cry for no reason, with no explanation? I mean come on, whine in your home. No one knows what you don't like, you're like a 5 year old

sure its annoying, but there are lots of other things that annoy me
Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite
blackstar

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 14158
Joined In : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: I just have four words....   I just have four words.... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:39 pm

As previously said is there a context for this? He very well may have a valid "argument" of sorts. You can't just judge soley from this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.circleofdestruction.net
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Brute

PostSubject: Re: I just have four words....   I just have four words.... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:25 am

yeah, lets just go with that. he was at a sporting event. there, game over
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just have four words....   I just have four words.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just have four words....
Page 1 of 1