Tip of the Hat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it?

Go down 
+6
blackstar
MarshallEMG
link
Axe
Lord Kur
breakyoudown
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

Number of posts : 27756
Hedonistic Glory : 27759
Joined In : 2008-08-28

Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it? Empty
PostSubject: Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it?   Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:00 am

I am comforted in the fact that none of my friends know half the bands I listen to. There is some sort of lasting appeal that is connected to knowing that your music is personalized and it wouldn't feel as unique if everyone knew about likes say Ensiferum already. IF it were on tv and such

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Lord Kur
True Gentleman
Lord Kur

Number of posts : 1605
Hedonistic Glory : 7143
Joined In : 2009-06-04

Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it?   Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:09 am

i used to try to get friends into tunes but i no longer bother. i keep it to myself pretty much. well i just talk about metal on the internet

my taste is so far removed from societal norms that i highly doubt people in real life would think of it as anything but noise. even people who i know that are into metal wouldn't have ever even heard of burzum even. metalheads in real life sadly just like killswitch engage and bullet for my valentine and if i try to talk to them about metal it's just seriously like i'm on a whole different plane cause they are like "dude f***ing five fingered fuckin'death fuckin' punch f***ing rules" and i really have no comeback for that so it basically ends the conversation

Last edited by Lord Kur on Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://hatrednation.blogspot.com/
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

Number of posts : 11611
Hedonistic Glory : 18463
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it?   Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:13 am

I agree 100%.

I got pissed off a week or so ago because I figured out that my ex-girlfriend who isn't a metalhead got into Nightwish. It made me mad because I knew that I was probably one of the only people around here that knew about them. For some reason I love it when I'm the only one in my group of friends who knows about a band.

Also I think one reason why I get upset when a band I like becomes massively popular is because their style tends to change drastically. One such example that everyone can relate to is Metallica. Once people started learning about them, they became addicted to the attention and wanted to get more and more fans, even though they were changing their style by doing so.

But I think one reason why us metalheads love our music so much is because a lot of people condemn the whole genre, so it makes us love it even more. We love it more because we know that we like the sound and that a lot of people don't, so it makes it something we hold near and dear to us
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it?   Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:16 am

@ Kur

Metal is not mainstream, so it gives people false understanding of the genre. We get a lot of metalcore bands, like BFMV and Killswitch like you said, who become popular among people who listen to a lot of mainstream music. That gives people who don't normally listen to metal just a tiny glimpse of the genre. People think that there is nothing more to metal music than those bands, when in fact the majority of metal music is relatively obscure in mainstream society. But you get all these kids who think that those bands are what metal is, and they have no idea that these bands are even out there.

I know some people at school who claim to be metalheads, but they suffer from the metalcore disease. Sometimes I try to talk to them, because they're mostly cool guys, about bands I learn about and none of them have ever heard of any of them. And then when I show these bands to them, they are usually disgusted.
Back to top Go down
Lord Kur
True Gentleman
Lord Kur

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it?   Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:30 am

i think more gothy non-metal types of people are into nightwish then metalheads, really
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat
link

Number of posts : 7786
Hedonistic Glory : 12859
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it?   Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:44 am

Me and my friend have competitions to see who knows more underground and unknown metal bands lol.
Back to top Go down
MarshallEMG
True Gentleman
MarshallEMG

Number of posts : 1619
Hedonistic Glory : 7303
Joined In : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it?   Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:45 am

All the stupid metalcore kids in my school boast to everyone about how br00tal and metal there fav deathcore bands are. And then of course every female and all the other nonmetalhead males will listen to jfac or something because a metalcore kid told them to. Then theyll be like 'OH MAI GOD ALL METAL IS SCREAMO' ive even had someone say to me that metallica was screamo when i was wearing one of there shirts. Honestly i dont care if everyone i know continues to listen to their katy perry/lil wayne mainstream
Bullshit. Theres honestly only like ten other real metalheads in my school
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it?   Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:14 pm

Hah Axe I like that
"BFMV and Killswitch are just glimpses." Its so true, its like watching a trailer to a movie. Not even a trailer, its like reading about an announcement that a movie exists. That's what those bands do, prove the existence of metal.

My friends make me want to cry. I am a big fan of video games if you didn't know already. I was talking to my so called metalhead friend and I said "They should make a guitar hero Iron Maiden, that would be fun" To this he replied "Their only good song is Fuel"

I am going to punch a defenseless animal. Fuel is not a good song, and is not Iron Maiden. My other friend also is convinced that Run to the Hills and the Trooper are the same song. My other friend just wants to piss me off by saying "Oh yeah I love Melo death metal. Nickelback is my fav!"

I hate most people. I look at people and I see nothing worth liking.

But seriously, the most "underground" band I have ever talked about to someone in real life is probably Arch Enemy. Its sad really
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it?   Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:25 pm

here actually we mostly stick to our own kind. the reasons for that are normal and odd but it works better because of a lot of things
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it?   Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:27 pm

breakyoudown wrote:
Hah Axe I like that
"BFMV and Killswitch are just glimpses." Its so true, its like watching a trailer to a movie. Not even a trailer, its like reading about an announcement that a movie exists. That's what those bands do, prove the existence of metal.

My friends make me want to cry. I am a big fan of video games if you didn't know already. I was talking to my so called metalhead friend and I said "They should make a guitar hero Iron Maiden, that would be fun" To this he replied "Their only good song is Fuel"

I am going to punch a defenseless animal. Fuel is not a good song, and is not Iron Maiden. My other friend also is convinced that Run to the Hills and the Trooper are the same song. My other friend just wants to piss me off by saying "Oh yeah I love Melo death metal. Nickelback is my fav!"

I hate most people. I look at people and I see nothing worth liking.

But seriously, the most "underground" band I have ever talked about to someone in real life is probably Arch Enemy. Its sad really

You see, I have this... competition in me. I want no one else to succeed.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it?   Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:59 pm

I took you in for no other reason then wanting a pretty face to buy land
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it?   Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:29 pm

... you're just a bastard from a basket
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it?   Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:35 pm

I want to hear you talk!
Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite
blackstar

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 14159
Joined In : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it?   Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:39 pm

Does it make it dear to me perhaps. I actually enjoy fighting and defending metal. But really as a whole I like a lot of more mainstream bands that I still love reguardless to the fact that alot of people do. So does it make it more speical perhaps but would I love it anyway most likely. And Kur I totally feel your pain. The only other "metalheads" I've met here so far are a slipknot worshiper and a metallica worshiper that don't seem to know any bands other than the usual big classics and new guys. So our conversations haven't gone very far.
Back to top Go down
http://www.circleofdestruction.net
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it?   Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:40 pm

Pretty much the same here. I have seen one kid at my school where a cannibal corpse shirt, but he is the epitome of douchebag so I don't talk to him
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it?   Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:42 pm

Yeah, I have no comebacks when people insult metal as just angry anti everything ruckus
Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite
blackstar

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it?   Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:44 pm

I had the typical debate the other day that metal inspires murder and violence with one of the guys in the camera crew. He's a douch though so I didn't get very far.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it?   Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:46 pm

Okay seriously, if you are wanting to murder someone
Anything that interests you can somehow encourage you in a strange way to pursue the deed
Back to top Go down
Lord Kur
True Gentleman
Lord Kur

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it?   Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:39 pm

richard ramirez loved "night prowler" by ACDC and "Eyes w/o a face" by Billy Idol. they were his theme songs
Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite
blackstar

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it?   Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:11 pm

lol yeah. Personally it' doesn't surprise me alot of killers like metal. Aggressive people would tend to be attracted to something aggresive right makes sense to me. That being said though it doesn't mean all of us are serial killers. Just Kur right Razz
Back to top Go down
Lord Kur
True Gentleman
Lord Kur

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it?   Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:16 pm

eyes without a face isnt metal, he just likes the words like it meant he could see people and prowl around undetected. he was a master at using shadows to become invisible.

and as for night prowler, well that is a perfect song for him

Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite
blackstar

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it?   Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:32 pm

Aaah yeah billy idol. Yeah it really is perfect for him lol. I almost forgot you were a serial killer "enthusiast?"
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it?   Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:35 am

I disagree. Billy Idol is punk/metal in a way. At least I view it as such.
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 12192
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it?   Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:47 am

At my school there wasn't even many people who were "kind of" metal heads. It's just like a single person here and there maybe 1 in 40 or something. This one guy knew Children of Bodom and he liked Nightwish and Death he seemed to be pretty good. There was this one kid who knew about like technical death metal and brutal death metal. There were a small group of kids who knew about the metalcore bands and such.

Personally my attitude has always been that there is nothing wrong with liking a popular band. The only thing is that if a person /only/ likes popular bands it tells you they don't know much metal. Most bands are not popular but that doesn't mean their musical quality is any worse. I think it is just a matter of statistics that most bands I like are not "popular" bands within the sphere of metal. I haven't even got very deep into the underground yet. I think there will always be undiscovered gems, and that's what drives me to look.
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat
link

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it?   Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:07 am

There are 3 major metalheads at my school, all were or are in a band with with me lol. Metalheads at my school have to stick around the annoying goth kids because there is nowhere else to turn to. So 4 major metalheads and a few minor ones, along with the whole god damn band department, who all likes some metal artists, shows that we have little metalheads lol. But the metal scene here is kick ass.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it?   Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:16 pm

I actually talked about Kalmah today. But he doesn't know any song names so it was hard to do anything
Back to top Go down
Lord Kur
True Gentleman
Lord Kur

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it?   Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:49 pm

Axeforhire wrote:
I disagree. Billy Idol is punk/metal in a way. At least I view it as such.

not metal at all never was but back in generation x and the first solo ep he was pop punk. then just pop rock after that. the song in question is a pop ballad
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it?   Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:09 pm

Yes of course, but I mean it's a style that I can easily mix in with metal and it fits.

And as you know, a lot of ignorant people group all non-kosher genres together, so of course it's metal because parents hated it
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it?   Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:12 pm

How is it possible to be a complete man if the music you listen to it weaker then metal? It just does not compute
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it?   Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:14 pm

I agree, although I love music. All kinds. Metal is just my genre.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it?   Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:30 pm

Hard rock is also decent
Sometimes
Back to top Go down
Lord Kur
True Gentleman
Lord Kur

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it?   Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:57 pm

Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it?   Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:58 pm

I thought that was going to be a greenday cover for a second
Back to top Go down
Lord Kur
True Gentleman
Lord Kur

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it?   Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 8:01 pm

nope, they wrote it way before greenday
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it?   Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 8:04 pm

Yeah first impression was that Greenday was the ones who had covered it.
But I see its completely different
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it?   Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 8:20 pm

One word ......YES ! The power makes me feel alive but if everyone loved it there would be no us v/s them anymore ...
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it?   Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 8:26 pm

Hah, yeah there's something mysteriously likable about having enemies
Back to top Go down
Knightfall
A Good Fellow
Knightfall

Number of posts : 66
Hedonistic Glory : 5465
Joined In : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it?   Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:46 pm

I really don't care if my friends know about the bands I listen to, though it would make for much better conversation if they did...almost none of my friends really have similar tastes to mine, other than those I know from music forums of course...and even then...
Back to top Go down
http://metalmayhem.forumotion.com
Master Cthulhu
Gentleman and a Scholar
Master Cthulhu

Number of posts : 3626
Hedonistic Glory : 2147489034

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it?   Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:54 pm

^This.
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat
link

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it?   Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 8:42 pm

Master Cthulhu sounds like he is an older school metal fan.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it?   Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 8:45 pm

Like a boss
Back to top Go down
Master Cthulhu
Gentleman and a Scholar
Master Cthulhu

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it?   Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 8:53 pm

I like metal from every era.

Hell, I listen to Deathcore on occasion (although it gets really old really quick).
Back to top Go down
Knightfall
A Good Fellow
Knightfall

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it?   Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 8:55 pm

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Hell, I listen to Deathcore on occasion

That isn't very tr00
Back to top Go down
Master Cthulhu
Gentleman and a Scholar
Master Cthulhu

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it?   Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 8:57 pm

I AM TEH TR00 M3THVLH3@D

I AM KVLT LIEK PERY ONLY NOBODY IS AS KVLT AS HIM CAUSE HE LIKES MAYHEM YO
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it?   Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 8:57 pm

Lol. I feel the same way though. I listen to deathcore on rare occasions and it is good but it gets old damn fast.
Back to top Go down
Knightfall
A Good Fellow
Knightfall

Master Cthulhu wrote:
I AM TEH TR00 M3THVLH3@D

That's better
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it?   Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 8:58 pm

Master Cthulhu wrote:
I AM TEH TR00 M3THVLH3@D

Great lesson, Kvlt 101.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it?   Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:09 pm

Man I was at a friends house and we were playing Rock band and I'm like oh shi- I want to sing Battery, and the room full of people didn't know what that was- they are not good people
Back to top Go down
Knightfall
A Good Fellow
Knightfall

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it?   Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:10 pm

VacuousReality wrote:
Master Cthulhu wrote:
I AM TEH TR00 M3THVLH3@D

Great lesson, Kvlt 101.

You can always count on Cthulhu
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it?   Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:16 pm

Cthulhu, I have no idea who you are
But you have a strange aura about you that says that you're a legendary figure that gothem desperately needs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it?   Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would you feel the same way about metal if all your friends knew about it?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tip of the Hat :: Rarefied Refrains and Majestic Melodies-
Jump to: