Tip of the Hat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fat People Are Cool

Go down 
+3
breakyoudown
VacuousReality
Tom_Sawyer
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom_Sawyer
Lord 'o Lava Lamps
Tom_Sawyer

Number of posts : 557
Hedonistic Glory : 6236
Joined In : 2008-12-30

Fat People Are Cool Empty
PostSubject: Fat People Are Cool   Fat People Are Cool I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:54 am

I’ve been thinking about the value of activities and priorities in life. One of the most worthless obsessions is being in shape. When we’re kids, we’re all taught not to judge a book by it’s cover. What’s important is what is on the inside. Apparently this applies to everything except weight. You hear time and time how worthless Americans are compared to everyone else in the world cause we’re a bunch of fatties who don’t exercise enough. I personally think being fat is cool and rebellious. It's a visually literal f*** off to all the skinny fascist hipsters telling us how to run our life.

.. ..

What good are muscles in today’s society? They’re damn near worthless. Unless you’re a professional athlete, or a construction worker you don’t even need muscles. It’s a complete waste of time! The only reason people are obsessed with working out is out of pure vanity. People want to be hot and have people wanna do them. Thing is, most people are married or in a committed relationship. They may talk a big game, but let’s be honest, most people don’t get much strange even if they’re “hot”. It’s just too complicated and time consuming in today’s society.

.. ..

You can kick more ass if you’re in shape, but today’s society looks down on physical violence. You get in a fight, and 9 times out of 10 you go to jail. It’s not acceptable and that’s how it goes. No matter how much of a bad ass you are, you’re not tougher than a gun. A well placed bullet to the skull will take the most insanely ripped juice goon out.

.. ..

As for health, gimme a break. You think the government gives a damn about you? You think they want you to live into your 80’s so you can live off social security and welfare? No way, the government wants you dead, preferably by 50, 60 at the latest.

.. ..

Modern society is based around waking up early, working some job in front of a computer, going home, watching tv, surfing the internet, going to bed, repeat. If you have kids, just throw “kid time” in there some how. In no way do muscles, or being super skinny fit into the equation.

.. ..

It’s honest to be over weight. Our society is made for us to be over weight. It is not natural for us to be skinny gym rats. We’re supposed to be concerned with our minds and work, not our bodies. Get educated, get a job, work hard, buy a house, have kids, die. Amen. Don’t let the skinny hipster nonsense bother you, be proud, live large!

:copter: :copter: :copter: :copter: :copter: :copter: :copter: :copter: :copter: :copter:
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/e_money05
VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 12191
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Fat People Are Cool   Fat People Are Cool I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:09 am

Tom_Sawyer wrote:
As for health, gimme a break. You think the government gives a damn about you? You think they want you to live into your 80’s so you can live off social security and welfare? No way, the government wants you dead, preferably by 50, 60 at the latest.

I don't care whether the government prefers I die sooner or later.

It's a matter of life style. Change it or stick with it, either way you still have life and f*** the rest. Some fat people have serious character and I really dig it. Being fat can be pretty cool.

Also I have the same kind of thoughts about trying to look young. I know I'm not into the whole sex thing that much but to me older people's faces are SO MUCH MORE INTERESTING!!! I can't wait until my face gets all old and fuckin' wrinkly and s***.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

Number of posts : 27756
Hedonistic Glory : 27758
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Fat People Are Cool   Fat People Are Cool I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:18 pm

That was an interesting read
To an extent you can't help your body index.
But if your stomach can flap, you can probably lose weight if you discipline yourself and have some self respect
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

Number of posts : 11611
Hedonistic Glory : 18462
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Fat People Are Cool   Fat People Are Cool I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:25 pm

Well, there is a difference in being in shape, being out of shape, being fat, and being grotesquely obese. You see, some people can call my brother fat just because he doesn't work out anymore and has a little bit of a gut. But, he is about 5' 10" and weighs only about 150. You see, the problem isn't with society telling us not to be fat, it's with them telling us we have to be thin.

My brother doesn't have any health risks because of his size, he just isn't strong anymore. But me, I have very overweight. I am 6' 5" and 310 lbs. When I'm older, if I'm still this size, I will likely have some health issues related to it.

I think that, to an extent, societies fascination with being slim and fit is a good thing. The media encourages people to "fit the mold" of their advertisements, so if it's for a moderately good thing like healthiness It doesn't bother me. There's no question that our society is built of high pace lifestyles that encourage being overweight just by living it, but I think if we can keep the really big people from getting that size, it
s not really a problem
Back to top Go down
Lina
True Gentleman
Lina

Number of posts : 1724
Hedonistic Glory : 6860
Joined In : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Fat People Are Cool   Fat People Are Cool I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:15 pm

Aren't you the guys who like to post pics of fat girls and laugh at them though? Don't be a bunch of douche bag hypocrites. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://leunderground.proboards51.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofil
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Fat People Are Cool   Fat People Are Cool I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:02 pm

Wanna fight about it?
Back to top Go down
Tom_Sawyer
Lord 'o Lava Lamps
Tom_Sawyer

Number of posts : 557
Hedonistic Glory : 6236
Joined In : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Fat People Are Cool   Fat People Are Cool I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:52 pm

Yes.

I hearby challenge you to a Rap Battle. Mid West style!
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/e_money05
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Fat People Are Cool   Fat People Are Cool I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:33 pm

I don't make fun of fat people, because chances are I'm fatter than they are. Also, welcome back Lina. How was your trip?
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

PostSubject: Re: Fat People Are Cool   Fat People Are Cool I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:15 pm

Lina wrote:
Aren't you the guys who like to post pics of fat girls and laugh at them though? Don't be a bunch of douche bag hypocrites. Rolling Eyes

I don't think I've ever laughed at a fat woman in my life.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Fat People Are Cool   Fat People Are Cool I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:31 pm

You guys are so polite damn lol
Back to top Go down
Lina
True Gentleman
Lina

PostSubject: Re: Fat People Are Cool   Fat People Are Cool I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:46 pm

Axeforhire wrote:
I don't make fun of fat people, because chances are I'm fatter than they are. Also, welcome back Lina. How was your trip?

Pretty awesome tyvm. Smile
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Fat People Are Cool   Fat People Are Cool I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:49 pm

Great! Good to have you back, we missed you : )
Back to top Go down
Lina
True Gentleman
Lina

PostSubject: Re: Fat People Are Cool   Fat People Are Cool I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:38 pm

Missed talkin' to you guys too. Good to be back. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

PostSubject: Re: Fat People Are Cool   Fat People Are Cool I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:53 pm

breakyoudown wrote:
You guys are so polite damn lol

Yeah but I can have a pretty dark sense of humor. Put that way it seems so mild...

Welcome back Lina. Good to see your return.
Back to top Go down
Lina
True Gentleman
Lina

PostSubject: Re: Fat People Are Cool   Fat People Are Cool I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:14 pm

lol I'd like to say I have a dark sense of humor...but really I think it's just that I'm a bit desensitized and broken heh.

And thank you, it's good to be back.
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat
link

Number of posts : 7786
Hedonistic Glory : 12858
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Fat People Are Cool   Fat People Are Cool I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:15 pm

Welcome back Lina, I would also say I have a dark sense of humor.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Fat People Are Cool   Fat People Are Cool I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:15 pm

Yeah, my sense of humor is usually morbid and pessimistic, but I think a lot of people realize that I'm generally a nice guy. I've just had a... rocky childhood
Back to top Go down
Lina
True Gentleman
Lina

PostSubject: Re: Fat People Are Cool   Fat People Are Cool I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:20 pm

I love it when people get hit by buses (well, you know, on TV or movies, mostly lol.) I laugh so much.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Fat People Are Cool   Fat People Are Cool I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:27 pm

Yeah, that's always funny. Like, when the director makes it happen at a random time or something. It's hilarious
Back to top Go down
Lina
True Gentleman
Lina

PostSubject: Re: Fat People Are Cool   Fat People Are Cool I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:32 pm

And they have no chance--WHAM: BUS lol. If I make an indy film I will have someone walking peacefully in the park and then SMACK! a bus comes out of no where and they are never seen again muahaha. lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Fat People Are Cool   Fat People Are Cool I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:35 pm

Yeah, If I was ever a flimmaker, I would have someone walking around in a place where a bus would not be, such as a park or gymnasium, and have him get run over.

One idea I have is to make a grindhouse style film where this guy is delivering a paper or something to his boss in an office building, and then he gets run over by a bus while walking down the hallway. Bwa ha ha!
Back to top Go down
Lina
True Gentleman
Lina

PostSubject: Re: Fat People Are Cool   Fat People Are Cool I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:38 pm

lol YES

Radom acts of violence in media FTW.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Fat People Are Cool   Fat People Are Cool I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:42 pm

That's always the most fun for me. When it's completely random and it doesn't make sense
Back to top Go down
Lina
True Gentleman
Lina

PostSubject: Re: Fat People Are Cool   Fat People Are Cool I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:45 pm

Like throwing a baby out a 8 storey window and it exploding and then not explaining it's relevance or why it happened lol.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Fat People Are Cool   Fat People Are Cool I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:47 pm

Lina, have you seen the movie Postal by any chance? You seem to be the kind of person who would actually enjoy it. I loved that movie, but some people think it goes too far
Back to top Go down
Lina
True Gentleman
Lina

PostSubject: Re: Fat People Are Cool   Fat People Are Cool I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:52 pm

lol I haven't seen it but I'll look into it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Fat People Are Cool   Fat People Are Cool I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:55 pm

You really should, it's hilarious. It's based off of a videogame that was made in the 90's. It's about a guy who works at a crap job, and his life pretty much spirals downhill. So then, he gets pissed off and starts going on a rampage throughout town. It also makes fun of terrorism in a way, because he ends up uncovering a terrorist plot or something. It's basically just random violence and humor
Back to top Go down
Lina
True Gentleman
Lina

PostSubject: Re: Fat People Are Cool   Fat People Are Cool I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:57 pm

Yay, best movies ever lol.
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
ImendiaBurzum

Number of posts : 15462
Hedonistic Glory : 13082
Joined In : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Fat People Are Cool   Fat People Are Cool I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:53 pm

im 240pounds....so what
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Fat People Are Cool   Fat People Are Cool I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:12 am

I love Lina
Back to top Go down
Lina
True Gentleman
Lina

PostSubject: Re: Fat People Are Cool   Fat People Are Cool I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:43 am

<3s to you too Dave lol
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Fat People Are Cool   Fat People Are Cool I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:54 am

Lina, I have just the song for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5pY-_e8znE
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Fat People Are Cool   Fat People Are Cool I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:58 am

Axe is putting up a fight
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Fat People Are Cool   Fat People Are Cool I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:59 am

Hahahahahaha so now we are fighting over Lina? I think we both know who would win that, and his name is not Sir Davide Breakyoudown III
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Fat People Are Cool   Fat People Are Cool I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:03 am

Haha its all in jest
I am the third?
I'm like avatar the last airbender
I am the very last f***ing air bender
Who the f*** will bend air without me
f*** this is so serious
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Fat People Are Cool   Fat People Are Cool I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:04 am

It just made your name sound that much more... how your say... British?

and if you didn't notice, I changed your name to Davide
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Fat People Are Cool   Fat People Are Cool I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:06 am

I don't think you understand how serious the final airbender situation is, I mean what will we bend if there is no air?
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Fat People Are Cool   Fat People Are Cool I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:07 am

Maybe we could bend rocks? I think that could solve our bending crisis, as well as create jobs
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Fat People Are Cool   Fat People Are Cool I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:15 am

Remember axe
There is no spoon
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Fat People Are Cool   Fat People Are Cool I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:17 am

Dammit, you're kidding?

f*** now what are we going to do
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Fat People Are Cool   Fat People Are Cool I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:19 am

Don't worry its probably a scam like the holocaust or 9/11
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Fat People Are Cool   Fat People Are Cool I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:20 am

or socks. Everyone knows socks are a myth, I don't know why they keep trying to persuade us they're real
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Fat People Are Cool   Fat People Are Cool I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:25 am

They only exist in rapture
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Fat People Are Cool   Fat People Are Cool I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:27 am

Exactly! And I know pants are evil. In fact, I'm boycotting them right now lol
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Fat People Are Cool   Fat People Are Cool I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:29 am

Like I said
Wearing pants is the first step in hating freedom
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Fat People Are Cool   Fat People Are Cool I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:38 am

But of course. We should have a forum wide boycott of pants
Back to top Go down
Lina
True Gentleman
Lina

PostSubject: Re: Fat People Are Cool   Fat People Are Cool I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:22 pm

Axeforhire wrote:
Hahahahahaha so now we are fighting over Lina? I think we both know who would win that, and his name is not Sir Davide Breakyoudown III

You know I love all you guys. Besides I'm taken now so no one is allowed to fight over me anyway. Razz

Also I guess I'm a total conformist/facist for wearing pants and socks any-who. lol!
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Fat People Are Cool   Fat People Are Cool I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:35 pm

Aw how sweet!

And are you really hooked up with someone now? That's awesome!
Back to top Go down
Lina
True Gentleman
Lina

PostSubject: Re: Fat People Are Cool   Fat People Are Cool I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:42 am

I never use the phrase "hooked up" but yeah, I'm in a relationship with someone now lol.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Fat People Are Cool   Fat People Are Cool I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:25 am

She's hooked up with David
Am I speaking in third person?
Up to you to deicide
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fat People Are Cool   Fat People Are Cool I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fat People Are Cool
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next