Tip of the Hat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Played Mirrors Edge pretty much all day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

Number of posts : 27756
Hedonistic Glory : 27758
Joined In : 2008-08-28

Played Mirrors Edge pretty much all day Empty
PostSubject: Played Mirrors Edge pretty much all day   Played Mirrors Edge pretty much all day I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 6:36 pm

So I played Mirrors Edge for like 5 hours. For the first 4 hours I had a blast. But then in the later levels, (I think I'm already almost done the game) the game sucker punches you will bullshit. There is the most specific places that you have to go and its almost impossible to know off gamer instinct to check a corner ontop of boxes off to the side to somehow get on top of this room across the map. Does not make sense. I have a headache
f*** you mirrors edge.
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Brute

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 17333
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Played Mirrors Edge pretty much all day   Played Mirrors Edge pretty much all day I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:51 am

it looked fun. but i refuse to shell out 50$ for that piece of garbage.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

Number of posts : 27756
Hedonistic Glory : 27758
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Played Mirrors Edge pretty much all day   Played Mirrors Edge pretty much all day I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:37 pm

I am borrowing from a friend. I didn't even want it. I just wanted to borrow something from her because she took 2 of my games. Anyway, its fun, but I mean I don't even get stuck where I'm supposed to get stuck. Which would be missing jumps, or dying in battle. I get f***ing lost in a factory because nothing is GODAMN clear
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Played Mirrors Edge pretty much all day   Played Mirrors Edge pretty much all day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Played Mirrors Edge pretty much all day
Page 1 of 1