Tip of the Hat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I used to love sports.....

Go down 
+6
HeaLr505
Brute
breakyoudown
ImendiaBurzum
link
Axe
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

Number of posts : 11611
Hedonistic Glory : 18458
Joined In : 2009-01-21

I used to love sports..... Empty
PostSubject: I used to love sports.....   I used to love sports..... I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:29 pm

Before I became addicted to the arts, I was an athlete. I was a big guy, but I was still athletic. I was strong from weightlifting, and I could run pretty fast for my size. My endurance was also pretty good. I was an offensive lineman in football, I threw shot-put and discus in track and field, and I fought UFC. I loved being an athlete, but for some reason when I became a serious musician, I lost interest in most sports. I still love to watch UFC fighting and Football, both college and professional. What are your guys' favorite sports?
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat
link

Number of posts : 7786
Hedonistic Glory : 12854
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: I used to love sports.....   I used to love sports..... I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:30 pm

Hockey, football, and parkour
I can do some parkour
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: I used to love sports.....   I used to love sports..... I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:31 pm

Parkour.... not familiar with that? enlighten me?
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
ImendiaBurzum

Number of posts : 15462
Hedonistic Glory : 13078
Joined In : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: I used to love sports.....   I used to love sports..... I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:38 pm

SOCCER SOCCER AND SOCCER!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
link
Deliciously Fat
link

PostSubject: Re: I used to love sports.....   I used to love sports..... I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:39 pm

You may know it as "free running" axe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KSr1pozm6Y

I can't do ANY of the crazy **** this guy does
but that's what it is
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

Number of posts : 27756
Hedonistic Glory : 27754
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: I used to love sports.....   I used to love sports..... I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:54 pm

I used to be amazing at hockey and basketball
Now I am meh
But I am good at logic and stuff
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: I used to love sports.....   I used to love sports..... I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:57 pm

Oh yeah! It's that running all over buildings and stuff! lol, that's hardcore. Long, long ago I sued to rollerblade and skate board, believe it or not.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: I used to love sports.....   I used to love sports..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:07 am

I only skateboard on skyscrapers now
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: I used to love sports.....   I used to love sports..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:13 am

I hate skateboarding, but I would never blatantly say that to someone who loves it. For some reason when you do an extreme sport like that, it is your life. It's almost like the dedication that you give while playing an instrument. But for some reason, now that I don't do it anymore, I think it is goofy as hell and a giant waste of time
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: I used to love sports.....   I used to love sports..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:14 am

Yeah..I dunno. When I am walking on the sidewalk and I see a skateboarder coming. Its like they are a car. I dive out of the way and ask them if they are crazy. They should all be sent to a nunnery!
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: I used to love sports.....   I used to love sports..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:19 am

breakyoudown wrote:
Yeah..I dunno. When I am walking on the sidewalk and I see a skateboarder coming. Its like they are a car. I dive out of the way and ask them if they are crazy. They should all be sent to a nunnery!

Damn kids these days.... no respect! Why, when I was their age, I worked 14 hours a day pruning trees, and still made time to come home and churn butter!
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Brute

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 17329
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: I used to love sports.....   I used to love sports..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 2:47 am

well, the sport that i like to play and that is the most fun is indoor volleyball. i suck way hard at it, being only 5'7" and 3/4 ha. but it is alot of fun diving all over the place.

i have played recreational soccer for 11 years. i suck at that as well.

i love billiards. i suck at that....notice a trend.
ping pong aint bad either.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
HeaLr505
Heavy Metal Mercenary
HeaLr505

Number of posts : 1703
Hedonistic Glory : 5774
Joined In : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: I used to love sports.....   I used to love sports..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:51 am

I'm taller than u brute lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/HeaLr505
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Brute

PostSubject: Re: I used to love sports.....   I used to love sports..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:30 pm

well, like 60% of the male population is

i tried finding some graph, but i couldnt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I used to love sports.....   I used to love sports..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:04 pm

Axeforhire66 wrote:
Before I became addicted to the arts, I was an athlete. I was a big guy, but I was still athletic. I was strong from weightlifting, and I could run pretty fast for my size. My endurance was also pretty good. I was an offensive lineman in football, I threw shot-put and discus in track and field, and I fought UFC. I loved being an athlete, but for some reason when I became a serious musician, I lost interest in most sports. I still love to watch UFC fighting and Football, both college and professional. What are your guys' favorite sports?

But im not sure "being addicted to arts" is the right excuse lol, my excuse is I'm a lazy ass xD.. I used to be pretty active 2, ran in marathons, used to belly dance (**** that counts lol), played soccer, volleyball, kickingball lol... then i started to like boys and that was the end for me.. started to worry about using makeup and hahahaha, Sad im such a girl.
Back to top Go down
Shady
Lightning Rider
Shady

Number of posts : 1372
Hedonistic Glory : 6715

PostSubject: Re: I used to love sports.....   I used to love sports..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:00 pm

A height chart for men of "White" race/ethnicity*, showing average height changes with age.

I used to love sports..... Menhei10

(hint: 5 feet tall is 60 inches or 152 centimeters. 6 feet tall is 72 inches or 183 centimeters.)

Wow, average height is taller than I thought (5'9/5'10 btw)
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: I used to love sports.....   I used to love sports..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:08 pm

AeldraAvitus wrote:
Axeforhire66 wrote:

But im not sure "being addicted to arts" is the right excuse lol, my excuse is I'm a lazy ass xD.. I used to be pretty active 2, ran in marathons, used to belly dance (**** that counts lol), played soccer, volleyball, kickingball lol... then i started to like boys and that was the end for me.. started to worry about using makeup and hahahaha, Sad im such a girl.

Well athletics used to be my thing. That's all I cared about was performing well in sports. THEN, I discovered playing music and the sh!t hit the fan. Less than a year after picking up the guitar, I quit every sport I was involved in. I also play some billiards too, that's fun, but not really a sport. In my opinion, a sport requires a little physical activity. Here is my list of SPORT OR NOT SPORT, starting with the most sporty of all sports, and ending with the most idiotic things we call sports.

FOOTBALL - ULTRA SPORT!
BOXING + MMA - MEGA SPORT!
HOCKEY - SUPER SPORT!
BASKETBALL - sport
SOCCER - Okay sport(although, the fact that you can't even touch someone is perrrrrrty gay imo. I used to play this, actually)
GOLF - Not really a sport, but fun
BOWLING - WHAT?!?! That's a game!
PING-PONG - Tenis for fat kids
HUNTING - That's killing lesser creatures for fun! Not a sport, but super fun!
COMPETETIVE EATING - I don't know what to say about that. For one, all you have is super skinny asians or fat Americans participating. But you are actually competing.
CROSS COUNTRY RUNNING - Well at least your doing physical activity
BEER PONG - Now that's the man's GAME. you do that while watching sports at your local pub
NASCAR - ??? definitely not a sport. Hell, I once saw a fat man get stuck while attempting to get in his car. Not a sport by any stretch of the term.
WIFE BEATING - Drunken passtime activity. Not a sport and not moral.
BASEBALL - Anything that requires you to inject yourself with pig testosterone is a fail sport. Used to be a good sport
KICKBOXING - Why kick when you can punch or shoot? A sport none-the-less.
CAR HUNTING - Same reason why nascar isn't a sport. Nascar = running for fat people, car hunting = shooting animals for fat, drunken people with a 4X4
FOOSBALL - Soccer for people who are lazy as hell, like me
CHECKERS - Game for 90 year old men with colostomy bags
SHOT PUT - This is a man sport! "Hey, I have an idea for a sport! Lets see how far we can throw really heavy objects!" Epic win of a sport
GUN DUELS - Like boxing, but for gun enthusiasts or people with vendettas.
COMPETITIVE VIDEO GAMES - It says the word "game" in the title!
CRAZY ASIAN ACROBATIC GAMESHOWS - Tarzan invented this one. It's a sport
DARTS - a GAME you play when you're drunk and you feel like putting someone's eye out
POKER - Any "sport" where you can drink, smoke, and gamble WHILE playing isn't a sport at all.
DRAG RACING - Nascar for people who are too lazy to turn the steering wheel. Fail sport

I guess I didn't follow my set pattern too well.... I think I did a good job of covering all the important sports out there.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: I used to love sports.....   I used to love sports..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:55 pm

Axeforhire66 wrote:
breakyoudown wrote:

Damn kids these days.... no respect! Why, when I was their age, I worked 14 hours a day pruning trees, and still made time to come home and churn butter!

I used to work 26 hours per day
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: I used to love sports.....   I used to love sports..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:02 pm

breakyoudown wrote:
Axeforhire66 wrote:
breakyoudown wrote:

I used to work 26 hours per day

I respect you byd. Not like all these damn kids
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Brute

PostSubject: Re: I used to love sports.....   I used to love sports..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:04 pm

HOLY CRAP MARSHEL!!!!
i belong in the lower 25%. that is sooooo bad

tell me, where did you find this.....i thought average height was a lot shrter than that
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat
link

PostSubject: Re: I used to love sports.....   I used to love sports..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:15 pm

i am 5'8" and 125 pounds lol
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Brute

PostSubject: Re: I used to love sports.....   I used to love sports..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:20 pm

dude, you look like you are 6' in your fb pic
and you need more of those.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: I used to love sports.....   I used to love sports..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:56 pm

6 Feet
153 pounds
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: I used to love sports.....   I used to love sports..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:59 pm

6' 5"

308 lbs
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Brute

PostSubject: Re: I used to love sports.....   I used to love sports..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:01 pm

6'6" 250....rippling muscle.

oh, sorry. .....i thought we were posting what we wished we looked like lol

carry on
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
ImendiaBurzum

PostSubject: Re: I used to love sports.....   I used to love sports..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:02 pm

lool
7'1 of Hard Fatness.
LOl
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: I used to love sports.....   I used to love sports..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:02 pm

Your 7'1? Damn dude
That is ****ing awesome
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
ImendiaBurzum

PostSubject: Re: I used to love sports.....   I used to love sports..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:03 pm

lol Idk how much is in Foots.

But im actually 1.93
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Brute

PostSubject: Re: I used to love sports.....   I used to love sports..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:04 pm

he lies.
i bet you are 6'2 IB
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
ImendiaBurzum

PostSubject: Re: I used to love sports.....   I used to love sports..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:06 pm

what is 6'2?
idk wtf is in feets.
but im 1.93
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: I used to love sports.....   I used to love sports..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:07 pm

brutality,thynameismetal wrote:
6'6" 250....rippling muscle.

oh, sorry. .....i thought we were posting what we wished we looked like lol

carry on

If we are posting what we want to be, I would be 6' 2" and 200 lbs
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Brute

PostSubject: Re: I used to love sports.....   I used to love sports..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:08 pm

thats skinny. you would have to have some muscle
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Axe

PostSubject: Re: I used to love sports.....   I used to love sports..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:10 pm

brutality,thynameismetal wrote:
thats skinny. you would have to have some muscle

Eh maybe. I'm really fat as I am now, so that was just an estimate. Maybe 250 or so
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
ImendiaBurzum

PostSubject: Re: I used to love sports.....   I used to love sports..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:13 pm

i want to be 250 pounds
not so much muscle.
but Tight enough.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: I used to love sports.....   I used to love sports..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:15 pm

I wish I was a good 25 pounds heavier
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Brute

PostSubject: Re: I used to love sports.....   I used to love sports..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:21 pm

actually, tbh
i would stay 5'6 or 7
i really wish i lost 25 lbs of fat....and traded it it in of rmuscle

i dont have a body identity issue, but the "freshman 15" have defintely go to me. i get into the shower and im like "damn, i have a stomach". it is worse when i use the restroom, cuse i see my belly.
Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite
blackstar

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 14154
Joined In : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: I used to love sports.....   I used to love sports..... I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:57 am

I'm 6ft 5in and 255 lbs.

My favorite sport to watch is Sumo Wrestling ^-^ no joke lol. Other than that I'm not a sports fan at all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.circleofdestruction.net
link
Deliciously Fat
link

PostSubject: Re: I used to love sports.....   I used to love sports..... I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:41 am

I love parkour, one of my favorite sports to not only watch but do.
I need to get in better shape for it though and learn how to roll after i jump of high ****.
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Brute

PostSubject: Re: I used to love sports.....   I used to love sports..... I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:44 am

that would be useful to learn lol
Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite
blackstar

PostSubject: Re: I used to love sports.....   I used to love sports..... I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 2:12 pm

Yeah I have a buddy who's into that stuff but we kinda lack the nessicary buildings to jump off of lol so he kinda makeshifts stuff. He's also a graffiti artist so I guess thats like a bonus skill for him lol.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: I used to love sports.....   I used to love sports..... I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:26 pm

I wanna jump out a 3 story building and just roll to break the fall
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
ImendiaBurzum

PostSubject: Re: I used to love sports.....   I used to love sports..... I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:34 pm

that would be epic.
Back to top Go down
Shady
Lightning Rider
Shady

PostSubject: Re: I used to love sports.....   I used to love sports..... I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 6:05 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIgPMkGJ2v4

I want to be able to do that.
Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite
blackstar

PostSubject: Re: I used to love sports.....   I used to love sports..... I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 6:31 pm

This is hillariously amazing! This totally looks like something me and my friends would do if we were awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qhgIdP3l3I
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
ImendiaBurzum

PostSubject: Re: I used to love sports.....   I used to love sports..... I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:37 pm

blackstar wrote:
This is hillariously amazing! This totally looks like something me and my friends would do if we were awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qhgIdP3l3I

hahaha that was epic!
Back to top Go down
Shady
Lightning Rider
Shady

PostSubject: Re: I used to love sports.....   I used to love sports..... I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 1:30 pm

Saw this on BBC a while back, really good example of parkour.
Back to top Go down
Lina
True Gentleman
Lina

Number of posts : 1724
Hedonistic Glory : 6856
Joined In : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: I used to love sports.....   I used to love sports..... I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:42 pm

Well, I like to play tennis sometimes and I like to rollarblade and bike, but other than a few random exceptions like fencing I really don't like to watch sports because it's boring to me.
Back to top Go down
http://leunderground.proboards51.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofil
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Brute

PostSubject: Re: I used to love sports.....   I used to love sports..... I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:37 am

me neither

did i tell you guys i used to fence? i was never good. i see the stuff on the olympics now and i see how amzing they are. wow
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat
link

PostSubject: Re: I used to love sports.....   I used to love sports..... I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:47 am

ANGARD! *pulls out rapier* HAVE AT YE GOOD SIR!
Back to top Go down
Lina
True Gentleman
Lina

Number of posts : 1724
Hedonistic Glory : 6856
Joined In : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: I used to love sports.....   I used to love sports..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:02 pm

Man that's such a cool sport. I'd like to do that and maybe jazz or tap dancing. Someone finance my endevors lol.
Back to top Go down
http://leunderground.proboards51.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofil
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I used to love sports.....   I used to love sports..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I used to love sports.....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next