Tip of the Hat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well, I am pretty sure that I have encountered spirits

Go down 
+4
blackstar
link
VacuousReality
breakyoudown
8 posters
AuthorMessage
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

Number of posts : 27756
Hedonistic Glory : 27758
Joined In : 2008-08-28

Well, I am pretty sure that I have encountered spirits Empty
PostSubject: Well, I am pretty sure that I have encountered spirits   Well, I am pretty sure that I have encountered spirits I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:40 pm

Alright here we go. My ghost story. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. The only person who I told this on here is IB. Catch up people.
This took place years ago, when I was in my old home and I had just bought a new webcam to use over msn. So I was talking to people with it on and when I'd say brb. The people I was talking to were like hey did your dad come in here while you were gone? And I'm like nope. Other times they would say, hey is that your sister that just walked by? I looked around and so I finally asked why and the girl I was talking to said they thought they saw someone walk by. Again later, I was in the computer room and once again the girl said someone walked by. At this point I was nervous but still unconvinced. I was the only person in the house near the computer and the door slams shut. I became quite afraid and assume some windows were open. Even if they were how could that door slam shut? It had a mini basketball net attached to it and it was almost impossible to close right. So still I'm like pft whatever its just random **** happening. So I open the door back in and the girl I'm talking to types in capitals that someone is behind me. I look in the picture of me of in the webcam and see a green figure leaning against the door behind me. I instantly sweat and turn around at the speed of light just to see blackness, no figure. I glare back into the pic and a very clear green female figure is in the camera leaning against the door. So I instantly turn the camera off and tell myself that if was a ghost why the hell is it only in the camera? It must be static or something because years ago the camera was new, but it was still a piece of crap. It must've just been a blur of some sort.
This is the part that scared the **** out of me. One day I walk into the basement and hear a harmonica playing. I tell the air to not hurt me and I slowly crept to the stairs and booked it. A couple more visits of the harmonica I tell my sister. She hears it too. So one day I brought my friend over and we were playing Soul Calibur 2. Lol I have Soul Calibur 4 now. Anyway the harmonica comes on and I'm like dude do you hear that? And hes like yeah dude its your screensaver look. I look and see a picture of a girl with a harmonica in her hand. Totally relieved I switched screensaver.
However this is where my hallunications come in.
One day I went on my porch and I was expecting my sister to come home from her friends house anytime. So I'm on the porch. Lots of voices in my neighbourhood, the neighbours have a pool and kids are always there. So suddenly I hear my sisters voice saying David, open the door. Naturally I ignore and I looked over and didn't see anyone so I believed it was just me intrepreting the voices to be that. After a few more calls I reply
What? Just knock, mom and dad are home. She says just open the door. I don't answer
David! Open the door. So frustrated I say oh my god fine and stomp to the front door and swinging it open a skeleton popped out
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 12191
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Well, I am pretty sure that I have encountered spirits   Well, I am pretty sure that I have encountered spirits I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:45 pm

LOL!!!! ROFL!!!!
+REP!
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat
link

Number of posts : 7786
Hedonistic Glory : 12858
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Well, I am pretty sure that I have encountered spirits   Well, I am pretty sure that I have encountered spirits I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:46 pm

LOL you got PWned
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Well, I am pretty sure that I have encountered spirits   Well, I am pretty sure that I have encountered spirits I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:35 pm

Byd strikes again! Aahahahaha
Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite
blackstar

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 14158
Joined In : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Well, I am pretty sure that I have encountered spirits   Well, I am pretty sure that I have encountered spirits I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:31 pm

Nice story man, entertaining to say the least Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.circleofdestruction.net
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Brute

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 17333
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Well, I am pretty sure that I have encountered spirits   Well, I am pretty sure that I have encountered spirits I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:50 pm

and then it hit me.......the shell that is
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Well, I am pretty sure that I have encountered spirits   Well, I am pretty sure that I have encountered spirits I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:48 am

The skeleton secretly laughs at your inconvenience
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
ImendiaBurzum

Number of posts : 15462
Hedonistic Glory : 13082
Joined In : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Well, I am pretty sure that I have encountered spirits   Well, I am pretty sure that I have encountered spirits I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:44 pm

LOL
EXPECT...THE UNEXPECTABLE
HAHA
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Well, I am pretty sure that I have encountered spirits   Well, I am pretty sure that I have encountered spirits I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:45 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shady
Lightning Rider
Shady

Number of posts : 1372
Hedonistic Glory : 6719
Joined In : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Well, I am pretty sure that I have encountered spirits   Well, I am pretty sure that I have encountered spirits I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:06 am

Haha that was brilliant. Very believable. Mucho rep senior.
Back to top Go down
Bloodbeast
The Cuddle Monster
Bloodbeast

Number of posts : 1638
Hedonistic Glory : 7251
Joined In : 2009-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Well, I am pretty sure that I have encountered spirits   Well, I am pretty sure that I have encountered spirits I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:39 pm

Had to change your pants after wards?
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Well, I am pretty sure that I have encountered spirits   Well, I am pretty sure that I have encountered spirits I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:43 pm

I do not wear pants
That is for commies
Back to top Go down
Bloodbeast
The Cuddle Monster
Bloodbeast

Number of posts : 1638
Hedonistic Glory : 7251
Joined In : 2009-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Well, I am pretty sure that I have encountered spirits   Well, I am pretty sure that I have encountered spirits I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:08 pm

I think you have the confused with banana hammocks and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, I am pretty sure that I have encountered spirits   Well, I am pretty sure that I have encountered spirits I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, I am pretty sure that I have encountered spirits
Page 1 of 1